Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

this thread is bugging when i refresh,it dont show the last few pages and brings me back topage58...anyoneelse having this problem

Originally Posted by JayeRell

I can't be the only one who has issues with NT's server am I?
Its messing up on my end constantly. I have to reload this page 5+ times to get out of page 59.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

I can't be the only one who has issues with NT's server am I?
Its messing up on my end constantly. I have to reload this page 5+ times to get out of page 59.

Ok so it's not just me.  Lol...the timing on this is ironic.  I bet the mods have a switch for when all the big releases are about to start.  Mods are raking up Concords at our expense.  (j/k)

To be honest some of this work I'm putting in online I might as well just go camp. I'd probably end up putting in less hours in the long run with a better potential return on my time. Im in Miami so weather isn't an issue here.

*Food for thought*

Page 59 lurkers won't let this thread be great. -___-

fixed.

lol naw but i havent had a problem with the page 59 thing and im somewhat of a lurker myself so i cant really say too much. i do contribute whenever i can, but definitely come here for networking and info.

Originally Posted by hostos

whoever wants to buy fakes they will be up on SNS tomorrow at noon 
grin.gif

I'm pretty sure they're legit...

Yuku's been acting like NDC on release day, I missed out on the shelta release because yuku hasn't been showing me the last 3 pages of the thread
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by trevahh

grin.gif

definitely LEGIT....he's either just trolling or just trying to minimize the site traffic that will hit SNS so he can get his pair(s)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Yuku's been acting like NDC on release day, I missed out on the shelta release because yuku hasn't been showing me the last 3 pages of the thread
30t6p3b.gif

Same here.  I got a PM delivered 4 hours late.  It's koo.  I think I'm going to do a few more online spots and then take my chances in line.  Im spending more time missing these releases than I would just waiting in line.  Lol.  I got Christmas gifts and other money to make before Christmas.  Time is too limited right now.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by trevahh

grin.gif

definitely LEGIT....he's either just trolling or just trying to minimize the site traffic that will hit SNS so he can get his pair(s)
laugh.gif

Yepp, good luck to anyone trying them this morning, I know I am. Just a heads up, limit is 1 pair per customer

Originally Posted by matothett

sns is doing thier release in 30 minutes.  anybody have anything to say about them?

Why didnt you keep that to yourself until after you cop?

It's great to spread knowledge but to invite traffic to your cop shop....

it sucks for people who are putting in work to find out about sites like sns, only to have it blown up for lurkers and beasts to cop. i cant wait until the 23rd has come and gone.

if you purchased from Urban Industries - does the charges on your card stay pending until the day they ship?

Back
Top Bottom