Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Get used to it everyone...this is exactly what will happen at 12:00 on December 23rd on Eastbay, FNL, FTL, NDC, etc...

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Im not even mad lol , that was so funny tho

Site is too busy right now, please come back in a moment!
still 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so grateful I jumped on oqium and UI .....

I knew SNS was going to do this and I can put money on it, eastbay and FNL will come to thier knees next week...even with thier online cue system....

everyone who made out from one of the other UK/EURO sites....count your blessings you paid retail and got a pair or two on lock...
good luck to those still hunting....

aren't there 2 more big Euro spots set to open this weekend?

as well as UTA and DSS and PYS Today... although those will be $280-$350

Ayo, same thing with finishline this year? or yall think they fixed it? and if you know what I' talking about don't say it for the lurkers

Yuku not even letting me quote people smh

To the guy that just mentioned NBA store, PLEASE tell me you're trolling. To the ones that got cancellation emails from wellgosh, what time did you get them?

Any news on swoosh discount? What about the employee store order someone said you could pre order. Someone please advise this would be valuable info for me.

Well, it crashed but it looks like my order somehow went through. It looks like it was charged to my bank account already. Hopefully they won't cancel last minute on me now.

NBA Store did not get them yet. i have been calling them and emailing them for about two weeks. this thread is getting insane.

man there isnt even this much people posting i cant believe the amount of lurkers on the board for right now crashing yuku like this

of course dude is lying... there is no way that NBAstore could drop these and the only dude who was able to cop is a guy who has 12 posts....

Back
Top Bottom