Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by macnificent7

For those with access to the Nike Employee Store, what is the pair limit for these shoes. 1? 2? 3?

I NEVER KNEW THERE WAS A LIMIT AT THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE. THEY HAVE NEVER STOPPED ME OR OTHERS FROM PURCHASING AS MUCH AS WE WANTED.

Guy I talked to says they're limited to 2 per person. Actual employees are limited to 2 as well.
usually its 1 Adult size and 1 childred size. Which it will most likely be

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

these will not resell for over $300... you guys are either a) dreaming or b) trying to hype up the price

I'll Be Holding You To This Come The 25th Of This Month And You Can BET On That
nerd.gif

I still think they will hit 250 range, but about 3-4 weeks after RD when people with multiples from online orders need $ back. This happened after SJ. we shall see.

Originally Posted by vinylfiend1

these will not resell for over $300... you guys are either a) dreaming or b) trying to hype up the price

nerd.gif

I still think they will hit 250 range, but about 3-4 weeks after RD when people with multiples from online orders need $ back. This happened after SJ. we shall see.
These shoes will never go below $250, but they WILL go over the $300 no doubt about it.
A store I know got their shipment in this morning and sold their entire stock at $250-275 a piece with customers buying any and all sizes.

If you don't think they'll sell over $300, you're either a) stupid or b) in denial

what happened to this thread.  at first it was full of information regarding different releases and now it is people speculating over how much they will be worth.  can we keep the post relevant?  theres like 50 pages of nothing. (including this post)

being realistic,  they will go for a bunch right after the release date.  people HAVING to have them before christmas and not thinking about looking for deals and copping the first pair they see.

dudes with money to blow will drop whatever to get a pair as it's nothing to them.

after the 2-3 week aftermath and new releases start coming out that people want, and resellers who bought on their credit card and are charging rediculous prices will come down so they don't get hit with that interest.

i'd say after feburary, the average price for these will be around $285 on sites like this  and slightly more on ebay since there's the issue of ebay fees and the majority of auctions will factor that into their listing.

some pairs will go for over $300 and some pairs will go for less  but i see the $285 range being the average price for these after the hype somewhat dies down.

ebay is going to be comical though,  pairs will be selling for alot,  but i wouldn't risk doing a regular auction.  too many salty people that didn't get pairs will try to sabotage peoples auctions, and a bunch of people will bid on 20 different pairs and only pay for the pair they won for the cheapest price.

reading this thread some of the salt and whining in here is hilarious though.   dudes complain when people don't help and give out information and then when dudes try and help and post links, people get mad talking about how their spot got burnt which is the most stupidest thing i've heard.  either way people will complain.

these euro sites are not "your spot"  there not private sites that you need a special code or password for.  anyone that's capable of doing a google search and doing 5 mins of research can easily access those sites

2011 Christmas Air Jordans (for my boys) size 6c & 10c.
Air Jordan III (Black/Cement)
Air Jordan VII ("Bordeaux")
Air Jordan XI ("Concords")

Is it safe to say that theirs going to be around 3,500-5,000+ pairs floating around nyc on release date????

Originally Posted by ed2trey

size 8 back up on urbanindustry, i wonder if they had a re-up or if someone cancelled

they had a restock.. from all the popular sizes and in a matter of minutes they're gone. I was in checkout and nothing
frown.gif

Originally Posted by matothett

what happened to this thread.  at first it was full of information regarding different releases and now it is people speculating over how much they will be worth.  can we keep the post relevant?  theres like 50 pages of nothing. (including this post)
Too many complainers on here for sure.

People are whining about how they aren't getting any information and then when someone does drop the link, people whine about that.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mlee21

nerd.gif

These shoes will never go below $250, but they WILL go over the $300 no doubt about it.
A store I know got their shipment in this morning and sold their entire stock at $250-275 a piece with customers buying any and all sizes.

If you don't think they'll sell over $300, you're either a) stupid or b) in denial

I know they will sell over $300, but I also know I will see some listings end at around $250 late january.

RhInoSpOrt wrote:
Hey dank88 - but what about that grand national in your avi though.

Love 'em !  Ive almost pulled the trigger on one so many times but my conservative sensibility kicks in and reminds me how impractical these cars are for a DD.

GNs are such sweet cars, but insurance on them is a killer because they are such a target for theives. I swear 40% of the GNs Ive carfaxed have had at least one previous theft.

I plan on owning a GNX in the future, but only when I can afford the insurance, maintenance, a crazy lo-jack system and a top secret bat-cave to store it in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mlee21

I know they will sell over $300, but I also know I will see some listings end at around $250 late january.
Yeah, my statement was directed more towards rayray3thousand, but I just linked in your quote too since it was relevant.

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

Originally Posted by ed2trey

size 8 back up on urbanindustry, i wonder if they had a re-up or if someone cancelled

they had a restock.. from all the popular sizes and in a matter of minutes they're gone. I was in checkout and nothing
frown.gif
that's good news for me and everyone else who copped yesterday, our orders are less likely to get cancelled

anybody still looking for a size 8 urban industry has them up.. they had a size 12 also whicj is what i needed but i missed it

I been trying to hard to get a pair.. i'm not even sure that my sns is even going to come through. I was so close to checking out at UI, my card failed to pass the transaction. I think it was already to late for me.

rayray3thousand wrote:

grin.gif
I think these will def go way over $300 for the first week but just like the CGs and the SJs prices will level out to $250 once everyone gets their fix then steadily rise as they get over a year old.

I  completely agree lots of people are saying what ever they can trying to run up the price
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

Is it safe to say that theirs there is going to be around 3,500-5,000+ pairs floating around nyc on release date????

It's also safe to say there will be 7,000 people looking to get a pair. Do the math.

Back
Top Bottom