Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

This release will be insane in Houston. Someone will die. True story.

If you are waiting in line, I wish you luck. Unless you are in some suburb area, with a ton of security, it's going to be a problem.

PO

^^^ That video up there is not in Houston. They are in our viewing area. I kid and say that it will bad. In the city limits there will be long lines, yes. The suburbs is where it gets bad.
Houston Police DO NOT PLAY. See vid.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hE0xDIsUhMQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mayhem will be in the suburbs.

EU/UK (pre-order) all Gone now.. (hope mine goes through)

Last year CG XI seatw on UK nike site.

Edit: Somehow its back again...

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Dudes already trying to rob a FootAction store for the 2011 Concords and cash near my house yesterday.

READ
eyes.gif

http://www.760kfmb.com/st...-chula-vista?config=H264
LITERALLY COULDN'T BREATHE AFTER READING THAT.

CAUGHT DUDE ON THE ROOF OF A HOUSE
roll.gif

Damn, I just got my order cancellation from SNS. I'm just glad I found out today rather than the day before release. I guess I will just have to be like 99.9% of everyone else and wait in line. Good thing Syracuse has no sneaker culture whatsoever!

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Mayhem will be in the galleria too , best beleive

The Gallo may have alot of people but there wont be any threat of life or property damage. Thats in the city limits. HPD will have that place sowed up. It wont be their first rodeo.

This release won't be too bad in my area.

Even if it does get violent I'll sit back and watch people fight while I keep my spot in line.

My order status for SNS says "processing". I guess there's still a chance it can get cancelled..hopefully I don't get my hopes up for nothing

i disagree with that mentality i got a few more uk sites that will be releasing closer to RD and as soon as i attempt to order it imma just shout it out

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

My order status for SNS says "processing". I guess there's still a chance it can get cancelled..hopefully I don't get my hopes up for nothing
Mine says processing and I received an email earlier saying I was one of the lucky ones and my order was approved.  It says it won't update the shipping info until 12/23.  I secretly wish they'd ship the US orders on 12/22 so they'd get here closer to Christmas.

I want the concords so bad. My only option is online and I haven't been that successful with AJ XIs. Only one I was able to get was the CDP XI/XII. I copped SJs and CGs from Wellgosh. Now everyone knows about them so thats no longer an option. I'm in Houston and all the malls will be like Arkham Asylum.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Dudes already trying to rob a FootAction store for the 2011 Concords and cash near my house yesterday.

READ
eyes.gif

http://www.760kfmb.com/st...-chula-vista?config=H264
LITERALLY COULDN'T BREATHE AFTER READING THAT.

CAUGHT DUDE ON THE ROOF OF A HOUSE
roll.gif
Not sure if I missed it but didnt see where it said Air Jordan XI's were recovered
I was just about to post something similar. Where does it say that they were after XI's?
Fail.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Reallythough? You're gonna complain about paypal because te refund is pending? With most,if not all, debit/credit/money serives,a refund always takes 1-5 business when returning or having an order cancelled....you mad cause you sepnt most,if not,all your $ on 2 pairs of shoes and now ant buy anything else because your $ is tied up for couple days?.....if you only have a few hundred to your name why are you going and spending it on shoes? ....gotta love NT
laugh.gif
REALLY THOUGH! i actually have a list of complaints about paypal but this is the latest. you have no clue what kinda money i'm dealing with or have on deck, so stop it. with the LBJ9 chinas coming out in 2 hours, i was saying it might get crazy. especially considering i've bought nearly 10 pairs since november. (cannons, miami nights, scarfaces, db4s, blue knicks spizikes, black flips, db am95's, should i go on fool?) i was being a little overly dramatic by saying i wasn't going to be able to cop but of course leave it to the trolls to take it out of context and jump on the first chance to reach. smh. i've had 10 pairs of each XI released for the past 2 years (4 pairs of anniversary's) and this will be no different, my dude. i already have 2 locked down at my local mom and pops where my boy works but wont be able to scoop them til release. leave me alone my dude and go troll someone elses arsehole.

i really didnt mean to brag and get into unnecessary detail about my personal finances and what not but sometimes people need to be checked. i hate when people get out of pocket for no reason.

tumblr_lpbb4k5JaB1qjgv1xo1_400.gif

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

i disagree with that mentality i got a few more uk sites that will be releasing closer to RD and as soon as i attempt to order it imma just shout it out

You would not say that if you did not order yet and its was blown up on the forum and your order froze and got canceled afterward. I am all for sharing information. But for thousands of people at a time is a no go. for example SNS today. Just insane. Im sure they'll never put a countdown clock ever again. Was a hassle and it just didnt work out. Made more work for them to have to cancel orders.

Originally Posted by jecca650

Has anyone received an update on their pre-order from oqium.com?
wrote me today saying they will ship on tuesday/wednesday
pimp.gif

im waiting on my 2 pairs!!
grin.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by air23xxi

I want the concords so bad. My only option is online and I haven't been that successful with AJ XIs. Only one I was able to get was the CDP XI/XII. I copped SJs and CGs from Wellgosh. Now everyone knows about them so thats no longer an option. I'm in Houston and all the malls will be like Arkham Asylum.
i'm not sure what your definition of successful is but if you procured sj's and cg's that kind of sounds pretty successful. sounds like you've batted a thousand so far.
hopefully you can get your hands on these as well. best of luck, friend.

Man i'm seriously praying that I can grab myself a pair. I had orders cancel from left and right. I still have nothing and waiting for my money to be refunded.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom