Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

You guys who got it from Sneaker St, will get your shoes early before release date?

their FB, they clearly said, "All shoes ship MONDAY. "

are they in the USA?

They ship ground though, so unless you're right by them you probably won't get them until RD.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

any euro sites that sell the GS sizes NOT for rape prices? lol maybe ill be able to just get that on RD
Been looking for a GS size for my girl at retail too, probably better off grabbing a pair in-store

any euro sites that sell the GS sizes NOT for rape prices? lol maybe ill be able to just get that on RD

I think sneakerpost is an okay price and free shipping and based in New York instead of over the water?

Woke up to the congratulatory email from SNS 
pimp.gif

Couldn't take this mornings defeat and went a picked up the "last shots" right now. I'll hold off till RD for these bad boys. Unless something catches the eye early.

Patiently waiting for release date at this point.
Unless I find another site that offers these at retail
pimp.gif

You guys who got it from Sneaker St, will get your shoes early before release date?

their FB, they clearly said, "All shoes ship MONDAY. "

are they in the USA?

Yea there in Illinois

got my 2 pair now in hand and had no problem paying over retail for them. it is a personnel choice how i spend my $$ and after reading these horror stories, would have paid more ! love the "maybe i'll grab another pair on RD " lol really think you'll have that choice ? hope so....

Originally Posted by ATLFrezh

I don't understand how Citysole sold out selling them for $200 above retail
30t6p3b.gif

Funny how everyone is struggling for money yet people have enough for a 400 shoe. Credit card companies must be loving this

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by mlee21

Originally Posted by cguy610

Crazy how much money JB leaves on the table. The fact that people can't walk in the store and buy them on release day or even wake up at 9am on release day and place an order.

Crazy how much people don't understand simple business..
There's a reason Jordan Brand and other companies don't produce an unlimited amount of their higher end products.

Use your head.
Looks at sig and sees why you are so salty. 

yessir
laugh.gif

Out of finishline, champs, footlocker etc etc

Which one has the most stable website to carry out orders from on release date?

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by east99

so i'm guessing JB won't release any official pictures for the concords. i wonder why.

ARROGANCE. They feel they simply dont need to. Consumers will buy regardless
Because yall got got!

Back
Top Bottom