Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by riddla713

i know im late but 2 of my 3 wellgosh pre orders also got cancelled on thursday, im still straight with the other 9 pairs coming from ui, hs, and end. will probaly cop 2 more on rd from hibbett since the manager approved the 20% discount on concords. im just ready to have a pair in my hands, does anyone have a clue when end, ui, and h-s are shipping?

I'd be more impressed if you have enough connects in real life to get it done and instead of getting it done from behind a computer.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

resellers !+#$*%%% so many of em infiltrated this whole board, too many people are getting influenced by this, must be the economy..

I understand selling yours AFTER a couple of years not like 1 week after they come
indifferent.gif
stop buying 10 pairs or whatever

And then people wonder why they sellout in seconds cause so many people start to hoard them and make 10 whatever preorders
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways these two concord threads will go down in nt history
Every time a person decides to pay over retail they are supporting resellers whether it is direct or indirectly through retailers that have upped the price. 

thats the thing its like a vicious cycle, it seems to be a habit for all major releases. for example say 25 resellers buy out 200 pairs different sizes, and on rd there will be like 1000 people trying to buy when now instead of 1050 pairs total available there will be like 1050-200. Now resellers are charging almost double or more like 7 days later? forget that. I know eventually people might become desperate and pay double but imo its not justified so early. Not only do we got resellers selling "questionable" authentic sneakers, now we got people who are sneaker hustlers more than sneaker enthusiasts. This "business" is taking flight when some of the most popular j's are releasing and now if we can't cop on rd for retail well guess what, you can always buy from a reseller, again for some resellers prices you can get two retail for one reseller price

Originally Posted by Loverofthegame2423

man resellers ruin for people who just wanna wear the damn shoes
mad.gif

on a lighter note where are the bay area (south bay) heads gonna cop their pairs from, im still undecided.
any south bay area ppl shoot me a PM. only want one pair. just 1

Damn...Deadstock charging $300.00 Not sure if ive ever seen them charge this much over retail..even for pre-orders.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Damn...Deadstock charging $300.00 Not sure if ive ever seen them charge this much over retail..even for pre-orders.

Thats nothing 23 is back are charging over 400

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Thats nothing 23 is back are charging over 400

Damm crooks. Sad thing they will sellout.Who are these dummies buying them?

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Waverder- how many pairs was the order though?

I got 11 pairs and collected $ from all my friends after intl fees. It came to 200/pair. I'm not reselling. Just being a good friend.

Most people getting this sneaker don't know their sneaker history in general. I mentioned Gentry to this beast that works at a local sneaker store and asked if he knew who he was and he said, "yeah the face on the back of those kicks" and pointed at the spizikes. Then I asked if he ever heard of Tinker and as you would guess he never heard of the guy. This is what we are working with people #smh

Originally Posted by mikeposite

i know im late but 2 of my 3 wellgosh pre orders also got cancelled on thursday, im still straight with the other 9 pairs coming from ui, hs, and end. will probaly cop 2 more on rd from hibbett since the manager approved the 20% discount on concords. im just ready to have a pair in my hands, does anyone have a clue when end, ui, and h-s are shipping?

I'd be more impressed if you have enough connects in real life to get it done and instead of getting it done from behind a computer.

Why? U mad because the dude can buy more pairs from behind a computer screen than you can from your "connects"? Seems to me that buying online would require more work on ones OWN while relying on a connect is just that: relying on other people to work for you...

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by mikeposite

Why? U mad because the dude can buy more pairs from behind a computer screen than you can from your "connects"? Seems to me that buying online would require more work on ones OWN while relying on a connect is just that: relying on other people to work for you...

More power to him but to me the sneaker game started on the streets and if you can't take it to the streets then what is it really?

Anyone know how many NT Chicago got ???
And what time they start selling ??
How was it with CG???

Back
Top Bottom