Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by frazier10

Originally Posted by air4life

Man, I'm so beat down with the last few days, I just went ahead and did mental kicks.  Anyone ever dealt with them?  Thanks for the link to the guy that posted it above.  It's amazing the speed at which these online sites are being overwhelmed.  Ah well, I guess the only good news is that we know they will be available.  Ebay will be flooded with these for months.

ive dealt with them and 100% legit and quick shipping from hong kong.........

+1 I ordered the cements (3) and the shipping was pretty quick and 100% legit.

Originally Posted by IYE2

Originally Posted by air4life

Man, I'm so beat down with the last few days, I just went ahead and did mental kicks.  Anyone ever dealt with them?  Thanks for the link to the guy that posted it above.  It's amazing the speed at which these online sites are being overwhelmed.  Ah well, I guess the only good news is that we know they will be available.  Ebay will be flooded with these for months.

Which site in China is guaranteed authorized nike/jb retailer? I don't trust any after getting fake sj xi and tb3 last year

Speaking of snapbacks, I copped this one off Mitchell and Ness' site this past summer. It sold out FAST but you might be able to find it around

Originally Posted by calikush

Originally Posted by IYE2

Which site in China is guaranteed authorized nike/jb retailer? I don't trust any after getting fake sj xi and tb3 last year

kix-files is legit, but expensive as hell.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Speaking of snapbacks, I copped this one off Mitchell and Ness' site this past summer. It sold out FAST but you might be able to find it around
are these 2000's with dyed soles?

Originally Posted by michael0360

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by sheeed

son is that real? lmao
Lol Idk looks pretty real to me though..that guy f'd up BIG time. I die laughing every time I see it
you die laughiing... he died

If you look closely right before the roof landed, the person opens the passenger door and gets out.

Stay away from MENTALKICKS! I got some b-grade/fake 3's and I know of 2 people who got some concords from them...not good...

OQIUM seems to have sizes left. I've clicked on my size 10.5 and says not available but when I choose any other size from 7-9.5 it allows me to add to cart. Not sure about checkout though.

yes they are. I sold them in October though, namely because the midsole was starting to seperate BAD and the mesh just wouldnt return to its bone white condition.

yes they are. I sold them in October though, namely because the midsole was starting to seperate BAD and the mesh just wouldnt return to its bone white condition.
you sold on ebay? size 13?

Originally Posted by create24chaos

OQIUM seems to have HAD sizes left. I've clicked on my size 10.5 and says not available but when I choose any other size from 7-9.5 it allows me to add to cart. Not sure about checkout though.

*fixed

Back
Top Bottom