Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Some of you a true rookies or just plain simple when it comes to this. This shoe will resell around $400 by the time it releases and afterwards. The $300 price range is going to seem like a great price when this happens. this is the most sought out shoe in the Jordan line. The holy grail of holy grails.

While you cats are pitching up tents and roasting marsh mellows I plan on walking out of NTNY with 3 pair in hand exactly like this.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Some of you a true rookies or just plain simple when it comes to this. This shoe will resell around $400 by the time it releases and afterwards. The $300 price range is going to seem like a great price when this happens. this is the most sought out shoe in the Jordan line. The holy grail of holy grails.

like the grapes-- they were 250-300 about 3-5 months after release and then went up to 4+

Def the biggest jordan release of all time. No question about it. Call it hype. Call it whatever you want. The demand for this shoe is INSANE.

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Pricing is based on cost to acquire
roll.gif
roll.gif

these dudes can't be serious
laugh.gif

see this is what i'm talking about with this release 
high resell 
THIS.
I went to my mom & pop store last week and asked how much they are selling them for, they told me $300 because the other stores around $400
sick.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
. I said no thanks, but I will probably buy my 1 year old son's pair from them because they are selling those for retail. Anyways, I got my pair locked up by getting my wristband at Roosevelt Field Mall in Long Island, NY on 6:00 am this past Sunday without really camping guaranteeing me my size. I arrived at 4:30 am and paid some dude $30 for his ticket which he was selling. After that, I went back to my car and stayed till 5:45 am because it was cold outside. If I did not get his ticket, then I will not get a pair for retail at least. This will be my first and last time, I will ever line up for a wristband because the people who were right behind me were at the mall since 12:00 midnight
laugh.gif
. If you want to talk about going to Eastbay or Nike sites at midnight, I FAIL.
What store was this giving out wristbands in Roosevelt Field?  I was thinking about heading out there.

these will go for 500+ on Friday/Saturday afternoon on Craigslist in affluent suburbs to rich parents worried they're going to ruin JRs Christmas.

You know this is a matter of opinion, and each person has their own holy grail.
indifferent.gif

Maybe true,  I'm not sure that it will sell consistently at $400 around release day or very soon after. I think it will sell around $300 and then in the 2nd half of next year will be around $400 give or take. Oh yeah, they are my second favorite Air Jordan ever closely behind the Air Jordan 13 Black/Red. 

CHURCHHHHHH

Originally Posted by loubrock

While you cats are pitching up tents and roasting marsh mellows I plan on walking out of NTNY with 3 pair in hand exactly like this.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and while you search for amusement at the desperate measures they must take to secure just one single pair, they'll be nibbling on their marshmallows hoping you get robbed just around the corner from ntny.
keep warm, campers. hope you all get your pairs.

Originally Posted by mrhood84

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

see this is what i'm talking about with this release 
high resell 
THIS.
I went to my mom & pop store last week and asked how much they are selling them for, they told me $300 because the other stores around $400
sick.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
. I said no thanks, but I will probably buy my 1 year old son's pair from them because they are selling those for retail. Anyways, I got my pair locked up by getting my wristband at Roosevelt Field Mall in Long Island, NY on 6:00 am this past Sunday without really camping guaranteeing me my size. I arrived at 4:30 am and paid some dude $30 for his ticket which he was selling. After that, I went back to my car and stayed till 5:45 am because it was cold outside. If I did not get his ticket, then I will not get a pair for retail at least. This will be my first and last time, I will ever line up for a wristband because the people who were right behind me were at the mall since 12:00 midnight
laugh.gif
. If you want to talk about going to Eastbay or Nike sites at midnight, I FAIL.
What store was this giving out wristbands in Roosevelt Field?  I was thinking about heading out there.

Oops, I forgot to mention, the Nike Store on the 2nd floor. Although the wristbands are giving out, I know that footlocker is selling them on Friday 6:00 am I believe. Maybe you can give them a call to confirm. Also, I expect Champs, footaction and finishline to have them as well. I just do not know what time they are selling them or how many pairs that each store is holding.

in orlando they were doing preorders at FNL for people that donated atleast $25 to some charity they had.  Kind of BS but it was only $25 over retail and you secured a pair.

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Some people desperate! Went to a mom and pop shop inside my local discount mall and dude sold out his 12 pairs he had... the price he sold at was 500! He told me I was an hour to late. Anyways this is insane! I hope nobody out their pays these rape prices!!!
Are you really serious, $500 per pair.
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

I agree that nobody pays for those rape prices.

Ya man and his justification was that he is the only source for 75 miles, i looked at him with the
indifferent.gif
and left.
My towns Footlocker and Champs never get big release items.

I see on twitter people complaining 2 Nike bout these shops over pricing. some of these stores might lose they Jordan account over this non sense...

Call my skeptical, but any store making you give to charity before letting you preorder (falling completely out of corporate policy) would send up red flags. I'd be on the phone with corporate while I was at the store. I mean if you're asking for $25 on top to go in your pocket, just say that I'll probably still say no, but I'll respect your honesty, don't try to con me by saying it's for "charity"

Originally Posted by AdamKarvounakis

Does anyone know what the situation at Queens Center Mall will be like. Never bought at a mall for this kind of release
sick.gif
roll.gif
thats another place i would not want to go.....go ahead, take your chances there but ehhh 

Originally Posted by judeezy36

like the grapes-- they were 250-300 about 3-5 months after release and then went up to 4+
What about the 2000s then. 2000s are somewhat low now around 350. I doubt the 2011s will be worth more then a 2000 pair DS.

Wow people are threatening to snitch on my connect at champs, just because he's telling people all the sizes are already gone lol

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by prince726

my sister dont like sneakers but she asking me what the name of the sneakers im getting hype reaching everybody smh

^ It's %+%@ like that that makes people who really want the shoes want to quit
laugh.gif
. Anyway, the wolves are out and the culture is dead
tired.gif
Lol one of my JOs got the Cool Greys last year and wore them 1 time cause she said they were ugly.
laugh.gif

She texted me a couple days ago asking could I camp with her for these. ##@% please.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

You know this is a matter of opinion, and each person has their own holy grail.
indifferent.gif

Yes each person has their own opinion but if you ask any shoe head, Jordan XIs (any colorway) will be in everybody's top 5 List.

Resell price will not drop below $400 for a long time, unless JB releases it again xext year, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom