Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

pimp.gif
well NT its almost that time, I'm in Japan i'll be copping tomorrow.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

already grabbed my pair in chicago, easy pick for the year ending......retail no tax....gotta love the roseland area

You must of been waiting in line yesterday.

had to..... i think everywhere else in roseland wants 300+
low key i heard City Sports let most of theres go yesterday. true?

I might have to bite the bullet next week and pay resell prices not looking forward to that, trying to get rid of my size 9 dmp 11's but mad flakers on cragis list.....

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Originally Posted by jayt206

Anyone going to the Seattle Niketown release? Heard people tried lining up tonight but got denied since the city has a curfew and does not allow campers. I believe earliest they will let people line up there is 6am. I have work but even still I don't think it's worth it to wait any more than 3-4 hours. Probably go around 9pm tomorrow.

That's what I heard too. Probably head over at 10. Do you know how many pairs they got?
Rumore is they will be getting like 700+ and maybe even closer to 1000.

Originally Posted by 430AM

I'd gladly pay someone $250 for these and not have to deal with stupid lineups and camping...  IMO, $250 is LOVE granted the fact that retail is $200 with taxes included.

same here, same here

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

I might have to bite the bullet next week and pay resell prices not looking forward to that, trying to get rid of my size 9 dmp 11's but mad flakers on cragis list.....

Dude trying to lowkey sell his kicks haha... Anyways got a question for you guys or maybe eastbay rep can answer, once a shoe is in the cart do I have to race to click submit or am I safe at that point?

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Dude trying to lowkey sell his kicks haha... Anyways got a question for you guys or maybe eastbay rep can answer, once a shoe is in the cart do I have to race to click submit or am I safe at that point?

^ don't blow my cover homie lmao just had to throw that in lmao never know !

Put them on the other site's marketplace..I guarantee that you will sell them quick.

It's not safe until u get an email from them staying the payment was approve ! So it's a race to the end

Granted I've only done da onine thing once.....but da whole damn thing seems like a rat race lls I would click as fast as I possible could until I checked out and got dat confirmation email . Best of luck I'm tryin ndc and estbay and if they fail I'm headin over to waldorf and hopin bein there five hrs early will work out but I was there 2hrs early 4 bc3s and good but that is nothin like this

It's not safe until u get an email from them staying the payment was approve ! So it's a race to the end

Mybad haha just laughed when I saw that anyways thanks for the info I have my express checkout ready on all major sites lol

Mybad haha just laughed when I saw that anyways thanks for the info I have my express checkout ready on all major sites lol

Yea man I'm gonna try the same, I wanted to rock them for Xmas eve but oh we'll I'll try online and if not I bet the resellers can smell me coming

Anyone in Portland going to the Champs at lloyd center? When should I go down there? Last time I went to a release was in 2003 when the cement iii's came out. I'm not really sure how this works anymore. Do they give out numbers or is it still people waiting in line?

HO HO HO one more good night's sleep and it's game time.

To all NT fam, good luck tomorrow man, stay safe, be smart.

A shoe will come out every year, nothing worth starting trouble and worst case dying for them.

To the ones who got their pair on lock....i envy you LOL.

^ I go to college in Harrisonburg, I'm surprised that FNL even got them lol. I wouldn't waste your time driving there. 1 FSR? C'mon.

Will be trying my look online. Got three pairs of cool greys last year( gave em away to my cousins). I should be ok again this year. Good luck to you all camping out. Aint no way im camping out for some shoes.

Will be going after one more pair on NDC tomorrow, good luck everyone who is going to out camping and be safe!

Back
Top Bottom