Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

finally got through the phone on eastbay and saw their FB updated: all mens sz sold out...
thank you~~

There is absolutely [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]NO BUYING,SELLING OR TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD[/color]. Take that to the buy/sell forums or hit up someone thru the PM's list thread for all you people wanting to "help". Posting any of that here can/will earn you a vacation away from Niketalk. You can also use your signature as long as your not "sig checking".

PM requests posted here will be deleted on site. Please use the PM list thread for that. Don't get suspended because you're desperate....Know the rules. 

Thank you to everyone who's followed the rules so far. If you were one of the unfortunate and desperate people to get the "you've been banned" notice....Well? You can't say we didn't warn you.

All sites saying they in stock but when I go to order them they say out of stock
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I just got an order confirmation from NDC but the number starts with an "o" and I'm pretty sure I read on NT in the past that this means it is most likely getting cancelled..Is this correct or am I misinformed?

Is this true?  If so, I'm bummed because mine started with a "o" as well....
and I haven't received an email.

Been obvious for a long time, but I don't know the exact setup...Eastbay and Footlocker run off the same warehouse or supply? Same interface, always identical stock. Why bother having the different websites? Name recognition?

Both finally updated, completely out of adult sizes. Don't know if anyone ever got through.

Does anyone else have money pending on their Credit Card from nike, without ever being able to successfully check out?

Just got the NDC confirmation! Merry Christmas! Be safe to everybody camping man!

Originally Posted by JAYS

okay i paid with paypal and got an email from paypal saying send the money to finishline, however when i went to paypal acct it said status canceled??? can some help or confirm plz help?? what does it mean?

might be screwed bro

Eastbay's FB page:

Hello Everyone,

We appreciate your patience tonight. We have received far more than a quarter of a million customers aiming to buy our limited amount of the Jordan Retro 11 "Concord". We have now sold out of our sizes for Men.

Thank you and good night.

250,000 ppl tried coppin a pair at midnight.......thats not counting the other 500,000 lined up and camping all over the continent

JB stay WINNING
TINKER Stay WINNING
MICHAEL JORDAN STAY WINNING

I always wonder who the hell actually gets through and ihow are they able to order when the site is down. Oh well.

Screw it....I aint getting them! No way Im waiting in line when its 40 something degrees outside (thats cold for Los Angeles people) and besides Im sure the lines are full. I guess Im getting the Kobe VII's instead.

I wonder how it works.....how do some get in and some dont....5 different peripherals all at exactly 11om...and nothing......blows my mind how it never works for me........

Originally Posted by Rummage

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I just got an order confirmation from NDC but the number starts with an "o" and I'm pretty sure I read on NT in the past that this means it is most likely getting cancelled..Is this correct or am I misinformed?

Is this true?  If so, I'm bummed because mine started with a "o" as well....
and I haven't received an email.
I think the "o" is fine - every order i have since 2008 has an o before the number and i got them all

Don't quote me on this but a friend of mine camped at Footlocker on 34th street (NYC) and he said that the dude was telling people that missed out on their size to check back on Wednesday at 12 noon for a possible restock...Wouldn't be surprised if it happened because I've seen restocks at that Footlocker for major releases

So who is about to go line it up after utter fails w/ the internet? Headed out the door to FNL for a 5am release. Now that I think about it...5am? Really? Horrible choice of opening time. Hopefully I can stay awake.

Back
Top Bottom