Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I used sneakersaver for the pre order and RD, only got the pre order confirmation so far today.

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

Originally Posted by rojanjon

You guys that used sneakersaver on CT did you order yours on RD or the pre-order? 
nerd.gif

mine was a preorder
Dang...
30t6p3b.gif
I've been charged and I confirmed my order with customer service via e-mail numerous times, so I'm not worried about my order, it'd just be nice to get a tracking number or some sort of shipping confirmation... 
grin.gif

well when i emailed them they said that mine would likely ship the 28th so theyll probably be shipping orders up until that date so no worries yet

Finish Line heads i got this off their twitter page:

Finish Line @Startin2Stack Your shoes should be shipped either Monday or Tuesday of this week. You should be able to track it once it ships!

Anything that's coming from the UK if it's not already working it's way through the system won't get started moving until at least the 28th. Today and Tomorrow are national holidays and their postal system isn't making deliveries or pickups. What's already in the system is moving around the world already so if they got it going before today you'll see it in the States by the end of the week, if not you may not see it until early next week.

Originally Posted by mints

Anything that's coming from the UK if it's not already working it's way through the system won't get started moving until at least the 28th. Today and Tomorrow are national holidays and their postal system isn't making deliveries or pickups. What's already in the system is moving around the world already so if they got it going before today you'll see it in the States by the end of the week, if not you may not see it until early next week.
Yea, Boxing Day is serious business over there...oh well...patience...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

You guys that used sneakersaver on CT did you order yours on RD or the pre-order? 
nerd.gif

mine was a preorder
Dang...
30t6p3b.gif
I've been charged and I confirmed my order with customer service via e-mail numerous times, so I'm not worried about my order, it'd just be nice to get a tracking number or some sort of shipping confirmation... 
grin.gif
I used Sneakersaver but ordered on RD. Still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation but they say "there is no issues with my order status, it will be dispatched on 28th/29th."

Originally Posted by cuspeeder

just got my shipping confirmation from CT..........woooooooo.......i used sneakersaver
You live in the States?
nah in hong kong..........i just chked the tracking info and it has already passed customs in hk

Originally Posted by MiKeY iCe 23

Anyone's order shipped from nbastore.com? I got a tracking number but ups.com says processing order still.

They just printed a label. UPS is closed today. 

Smh at people getting tricked by the switcharoo, trading the pairs they got legit for JOQDAN in order to get the right size. Be careful people who got the air randy joints tryna move em for legit pairs. Just be very wary trading for ur correct size and ask to have the receipt shipped as well. A few people I know got got.

I don't usually complain about quality issues but...

Can someone PLEASE explain what kind of CF this is????

Awesome, pre yellowed.

Yes please, I'd like my midsoles looking ******ed.

I was excited about these, but now I feel like selling. JB dropped the ball big time on the quality.

ALL CT IS DOING IS PRINTING SHIPPING LABELS. THERE IS NO SHIPPING COMPANY OPEN TODAY EVEN THE INTERNATIONAL ONES. PACKAGES MAY BE MOVING THROUGH CUSTOMS BUT, THATS IT. THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS BUT THEY ARE EXPENSIVE.
According to OPM BY EXECUTIVE ORDER if a holiday is on a Sunday it will be observed on Monday.

Somebody said today and tomorrow. Feds are only taking today off (ie USPS). 

UPS, USPS and Fedex are off today. With exceptions.

DHL is funny dont know what they are doing. 

I failed miserably on this release in the States...fortunately my lady is in Amsterdam for the time being, and managed to find Concords out there for 175 euros days after release
eek.gif
...FINALLY getting my 2 pairs.
smile.gif
I love that girl!
pimp.gif

I hope their are no issues with my CT order, I haven't received a shipping email yet and I did the pre order.

Received a tracking number for one of my orders from CT. My H-S order should be here tomorrow, it passed through customs last night. End Clothing on the other hand told me they were shipping on the 23rd and they just responded via email that they won't start dispatching until the 28th
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by abernja

Awesome, pre yellowed.

I was excited about these, but now I feel like selling. JB dropped the ball big time on the quality.

you're not alone. check out the carbon fiber difference on my two pairs

Awesome, pre yellowed.

Sorry to see that bro

Thats why Im done with JORDANs. After 10+ yrs. 
#1 played out!!!!

#2 quality for $200 shoesv= Walmart shoes   
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

Awesome, pre yellowed.

you're not alone. check out the carbon fiber difference on my two pairs

sthebest, that's how my 2 pairs of 3 look. But complaint isn't gonna get me any where.

just got my shipping confirmation from CT..........woooooooo.......i used sneakersaver
You live in the States?
nah in hong kong..........i just chked the tracking info and it has already passed customs in hk

Hey CUSpeeder, how was this release in HK?  Any chance of pairs still floating around?  I'll be in HK in about 2 weeks and I was wondering if I can get a pair there?  Hopefully not from someone named Randy. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by NC23

I didn't get a shipping email from CT, but they updated my order status a few day ago to "INTERNATIONAL MAIL" under tracking and "COMPLETE" under status. Am I good?
Yea you are definitely straight. That means mailed. That is how my status looks too and I recieved an email!

Thanks man. For everyone waiting on the CT restock, they restocked on the cool greys on January 18th of this year if that helps to give you a better time frame

Back
Top Bottom