Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Originally Posted by mlee21

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

Someone posted pics a few pages back and his soles looked purple I didn't say all of them in general so relax ! Lol

errr.. you don't get it do you...
There's a significance in the color purple with the Concords..

LOL
roll.gif
...went right over his head, kinda like a concord itself.  Its all good we understand.
and please tell me you two know the "significance" of the term "concord" in relation to this particular jordan? cause from the looks of those posts you dont...
f-it let me help the two of you out: "concord" is the term for the shade of PURPLE used on the shoes....as in CONCORD grapes, thank you for your understanding...

I remember having these back in the 2nd or 3rd grade. Got em while on a trip to PR with my family. I remember having the concords the same time as those Grant Hill 2 (Fila Ninety6 joints). I showed the concords no love and wore my filas into the dirt. And then I saw MJ play in the concords. I was glued to the screen, watching the man at work. I even remember putting my pair on when it was game time
laugh.gif
These are such a must cop it makes no damn sense. The nostalgic value alone... smh.

Originally Posted by sideshow20

So to those that already bought the RETAIL version of these. how do they Fit? i wear an 11 would i have to buy a 11.5 because when i bought the CDP Xi in a 11 it felt like a 10.5 and when i bought the jams in a 11.5 they fit perfect.

for me these are slightly larger than the space jams.  not by much but i can tell cause the SJs are a little snug and these fit perfect.  i got 11.5 in the SJs and the concords.  

i don't see why/how its cool for people to post up these bootleg reseller sites selling at crazy prices and for the most part selling them air randy style fakes and its cool? 

but if an nter has a couple pairs he cant make it known?

so can i go on godaddy and register  kingtresjordandepot.com and spam this thread and sell for 520 home delivery by xmas?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

i don't see why/how its cool for people to post up these bootleg reseller sites selling at crazy prices and for the most part selling them air randy style fakes and its cool? 

so can i go on godaddy and register  kingtresjordandepot.com and spam this thread and sell for 520 home delivery by xmas?
nerd.gif
if your refering to 23isback.com they are 100% legit, raping people on price yes but legit nonetheless...

It sucks that I'll be in LA for this release and not here in NC, where I will likely have a higher chance of getting a pair.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

nerd.gif
Wish this forum had a sponsor program. Think it would benefit everyone.

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Ok so these are releasing Friday which would be Thursday midnight???

So glad they put a reminder out!

yes, line up on thursday night and wait until midnight for the release.....btw i like your videos

Thanks brudda! Appreciate the support!

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I LOATHE niketown NY. They give out bracelets at 8am and 5pm. I work 9-5, how am I supposed to do that?
I got there at 6:30pm and im the last guy there. 2guys in front of me get their bracelets and they tell me "no more,come back tomorrow".
So vexed I am.
Guess im going early to the mall on release night.
This is getting ridiculous. Im 30years old and cant camp out for kicks. After these concords, im stepping back from the shoe game. Times too precious to be spending it on this nonsense. Why cant we cop kicks without sleeping on the sidewalks or the websites crashing on us?
I stopped reading there...You're making some form of $ so you can cop from a reseller

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

People in Baltimore or Maryland in general where yall coppin?

im not really sure yet 
ohwell.gif
if my luck doesnt work online ill be at wheaton mall in silver spring

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I LOATHE niketown NY. They give out bracelets at 8am and 5pm. I work 9-5, how am I supposed to do that?
I got there at 6:30pm and im the last guy there. 2guys in front of me get their bracelets and they tell me "no more,come back tomorrow".
So vexed I am.
This is getting ridiculous. Im 30years old and cant camp out for kicks. After these concords, im stepping back from the shoe game. Times too precious to be spending it on this nonsense. Why cant we cop kicks without sleeping on the sidewalks or the websites crashing on us?
I stopped reading there...You're making some form of $ so you can cop from a reseller
So according to your logic, everyone who has a job should not be entitled to purchase Jordans for retail? They should pay reseller prices?

Also emailed CT about a faster shipping upgrade and they said its already processed parcel post, ehh its what ever Ill take it as long as i get em.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by moneymike88

So vexed I am.
So according to your logic, everyone who has a job should not be entitled to purchase Jordans for retail? They should pay reseller prices?
WORD UP!!!! I AGREE WITH MR.DOZO... AND TO TOP IT OFF, I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH NTNY, APPARENTLY ALL CONCORDS HAVE BEEN ACCOUNTED FOR BY WRIST BAND HOLDERS... ONLY WAY TO GET A PAIR WITH OUT A BAND IS IF SOMEONE DOESNT SHOW UP... $$+!!!!
GEE TOO BAD I COULDNT DITCH WORK TO WAIT ON A FREAKIN LINE... THEN WAIT ON LINE AGAIN AT MIDMIGHT... LOL

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Going to the city today(NYC) wonder if ill see anyone lined up
laugh.gif

Nah not yet. It's too early. Tomorrow afternoon around 2-3 is when you're going to start seeing people rolling in.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Also emailed CT about a faster shipping upgrade and they said its already processed parcel post, ehh its what ever Ill take it as long as i get em.

Yea, by my count they should arrive around January 9th-12th

Back
Top Bottom