Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Pending going to boston and camping at the nike town there i'm having to resort to the hood mall...i better make it out alive

Originally Posted by spizike231

My local mall's stores go as follows so far.. or so i've heard.
Footaction-200
Footlocker-300
Champs-300
Shiekh & Shoe Palace- ?

It's going to be an interesting night..
grin.gif
LV???

Originally Posted by thewarden42

Pending going to boston and camping at the nike town there i'm having to resort to the hood mall...i better make it out alive

What about HOH ? Or South Shore? Or maybe going further outside the city?

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by eddiec312

Eastbay crashed when they released Lebron 9 Chinas last week. I really wasn't trying to buy them but I just wanted a practice run for the Concords this week. Needless to say, I'm not going to try to cop from eastbay website.
To clear things up about Friday night and the China launch, our site did not crash. We're not totally faultless here, as it was taken down temporarily to fix an issue that arose during the China launch, but we are prepared and have revamped our queueing system for the Concord release to help regulate the traffic that will be coming in.  As always, of course, we advise trying both phone and website orders for best odds.

EastbayRep - Ryan
harold-camping-with-long-nose.jpg

indifferent.gif
come on now, you really expect us to believe that "it was taken down temporarily to fix an issue that arose during the China launch" line
@#$%^ please!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hilarious! Lets hope there isn't a magical fix needed during the concord release, but we all know the site will crash either way.

im really not trying to argue with you marc but who in there right mind is gonna complain if they get kicks under retail especially low quality jordans

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

I'm gonna try, but numbers are low the further ya go.

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

already grabbed my pair in chicago, easy pick for the year ending......retail no tax....gotta love the roseland area

You must of been waiting in line yesterday. Fun part is that no one was selling at retail in that area.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

already grabbed my pair in chicago, easy pick for the year ending......retail no tax....gotta love the roseland area

You must of been waiting in line yesterday.

had to..... i think everywhere else in roseland wants 300+

Originally Posted by BasirWaahid

Originally Posted by spizike231

My local mall's stores go as follows so far.. or so i've heard.
Footaction-200
Footlocker-300
Champs-300
Shiekh & Shoe Palace- ?

It's going to be an interesting night..
grin.gif
LV???

Nope. NorCal. I'm thinking it's false info because the FL just got turned into a HOH, so i thought theyd get more pairs than Champs.

I'm REAL SALTY though, Champs just told me their limiting it one per customer period. You can't even get one kids size and one adult with them. Just one in general. Sucks when I'm trynna cop 3..
eyes.gif

Even if it was against their contract with Nike/JB to sell for more money unless he's got a receipt, all the shop has to do is deny it.

This is when mom and pop shops make up for all the crap JB forces them to buy and sell at a loss. How many people do you really think are after the Alpha Float, especially in December, yet JB sticks it to them and won't let them get the shoes that will move unless they take a bunch of ones that won't. I'll continue to support mom and pop shops even when they straight up tell me they're not going to be selling a release like this for retail, because they take care of me on other pairs I want later in the year. They understand that I won't buy for a certain dollar point above retail and I know that there's plenty of others that will. I'm there when it's May or June and the release calendar is looking kind of thin.

^^^ My position is based on supply and demand.  Right now the demand is far exceeding supply, and prices are reflecting that.  Come the 23rd, the demand will go down due to the  increase of supply and prices will come down some.  There will always be demand there as it is an iconic shoe, as there will always be people willing to sell.  We shall see. 

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Some of you are true rookies or just plain simple when it comes to this. This shoe will resell around $400 by the time it releases and afterwards. The $300 price range is going to seem like a great price when this happens. This is the most sought out shoe in the Jordan line. The holy grail of holy grails.

You know this is a matter of opinion, and each person has their own holy grail.
indifferent.gif

Thank you captain obvious. Let me elaborate for those that chose to take things out of context. MY favorite shoe are the Infrared VI's and the Playoff/ASG XIII's. No matter what you want to believe or say, these concords ARE the holy grail of holy grails. I understand there are opinions but no other shoe is more iconic and best selling than the concords. I don't care if its the Infrared VI's, the Space Jams or a super limited edition retro. People have their favorite retro Jordans but, when it comes to the concords, they'll shell out $300+ before release date and even more once they sell out. It's a highly valuable shoe. Again, it's safe to say this is the holy grail of all holy grails.

It's nothing to take out of context.

Do you know the definition of holy grail, because you seem to be misusing it.

dang if a store get 300 pairs of jordan and sell in one hour, it that like almost 60 grand worth of shoe sales in one day!!!!!!!!!!

You know this is a matter of opinion, and each person has their own holy grail.
indifferent.gif

Thank you captain obvious. Let me elaborate for those that chose to take things out of context. MY favorite shoe are the Infrared VI's and the Playoff/ASG XIII's. No matter what you want to believe or say, these concords ARE the holy grail of holy grails. I understand there are opinions but no other shoe is more iconic and best selling than the concords. I don't care if its the Infrared VI's, the Space Jams or a super limited edition retro. People have their favorite retro Jordans but, when it comes to the concords, they'll shell out $300+ before release date and even more once they sell out. It's a highly valuable shoe. Again, it's safe to say this is the holy grail of all holy grails.

It's nothing to take out of context.

Do you know the definition of holy grail, because you seem to be misusing it.

TOTALLY misusing it
laugh.gif
i read both of his post "explaining it" & it still makes ZERO sense
laugh.gif
mbrm
Originally Posted by mints

Even if it was against their contract with Nike/JB to sell for more money unless he's got a receipt, all the shop has to do is deny it.

This is when mom and pop shops make up for all the crap JB forces them to buy and sell at a loss. How many people do you really think are after the Alpha Float, especially in December, yet JB sticks it to them and won't let them get the shoes that will move unless they take a bunch of ones that won't. I'll continue to support mom and pop shops even when they straight up tell me they're not going to be selling a release like this for retail, because they take care of me on other pairs I want later in the year. They understand that I won't buy for a certain dollar point above retail and I know that there's plenty of others that will. I'm there when it's May or June and the release calendar is looking kind of thin.

precisely

Paying $280 for these two days before release date is
sick.gif

So you mean to tell me if I wanted two pairs I would have to cough up 560?!
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm glad I dont live where you guys are at.
I can only imagine prices once these sell out 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

I'm gonna try, but numbers are low the further ya go.

SSP might be a decent shot. Champs, Finishline, Footaction, Footlocker. That footlocker is one of the biggest in the area and Footaction always seems to get stuff other stores dont

Originally Posted by loubrock

While you cats are pitching up tents and roasting marsh mellows I plan on walking out of NTNY with 3 pair in hand exactly like this.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sometimes what we planned and what really happens winds up being 2 different things, brother. ducktales all day

I have one pair secured at ntny, trying to get a next pair(all for me to wear) when will the nba store sell their sneakers?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Mikey23

You must of been waiting in line yesterday.

had to..... i think everywhere else in roseland wants 300+

Yup $300 plus, people were buying to
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom