Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

Come on guys.. Someone pm me the link. You got your pair already help a fellow NT guy out.

Exactly isn't that the point of this community help out fellow sneaker heads granted y'all pairs are already confirmed. Share the wealth y'all republicans

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Come on guys.. Someone pm me the link. You got your pair already help a fellow NT guy out.

Exactly isn't that the point of this community help out fellow sneaker heads granted y'all pairs are already confirmed. Share the wealth y'all reublicans

only US12-US15 sizes left

Originally Posted by blahzee

Exactly isn't that the point of this community help out fellow sneaker heads granted y'all pairs are already confirmed. Share the wealth y'all reublicans

only US12-US15 sizes left

Y'all playing gamesLink or die!!!

Just copped a size 14 finally. Sole Heaven's (hint) payment system is wack! Hopefully we all get our orders processed

Originally Posted by wsam023

soleheaven.com people are mean

Thanks missed my size but appreciate the info I know this will be useful to others. the others cuffing the info was on some bs for real

Wow. Sizes gone by the time I figured it out. I guess this is what I get for helping people on NT get their hands on black cements a few weeks ago. (for retail)LAME that it ain't a 2 way street. I just want one pair, and y'all hidin the website. Karo in the drank . OUTTA LINE!!

for those of u with pairs in hand, how is the sizing compared to cool greys? get the same size?

Thanks to those who hooked it up! You know who you are much appreciated! Hope my order doesn't get canceled but at least I have a confirmation

Well for me I didn't post the site cos I was having paying problems and wasn't on NT yet. I wasn't trying to strike out twice in one day cos earlier I had got the email from END and which included the bogus link leading to nowhere. Not trying to be shysty, just wanted to secure before alerting the crowd.

Prices on these just went up overnight the UK. 120 pounds a pop now. If you got your list check em cause another site just went live.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Well for me I didn't post the site cos I was having paying problems and wasn't on NT yet. I wasn't trying to strike out twice in one day cos earlier I had got the email from END and which included the bogus link leading to nowhere. Not trying to be shysty, just wanted to secure before alerting the crowd.

Completely understand. The beef lies with those who had their pairs already ordered, and the most they want to do is drop subliminal hints or tell the remaining sizes but refuse to pm link or post link like they holding CIA files

@ dk - I did get it bro. Thanks for keeping it 100%, but as soon as I finally filled out the info... My size was gone. And im considerate enough not to grab someone else's size to sell.

For my Navy Sailor NTers on deployment. I got your pairs. God Bless you and your families. Thank You for paying the ultimate price. I salute you all. 

To the NTEr that I just found out that is on my old ship (USS Nimitz). I am praying for you dude.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

The wolfpack will be up soon. Please help the night owls

At this point newJ23 want attention, total douche
Your feedback is much appreciated. It will be forwarded to the claims department for further review. 

Congrats to all that copped tonight, good luck all that are still looking to lock down a pair...Im going to bed, got a final exam in 2 1/2 hours and I'm dead tired

Back
Top Bottom