Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

think i successfully ordered from ndc. failed once, stopped due to inactivity, then second time took like 5 minutes of loading. every other site is down for me.

So Eastbay was really slow, took me 5 mins. before it crashed and showed me an error page, I didn't even get to the timer for checkout... If somebody got thru?...
NDC tweeted their link late around 12:01 or so, at first tweet never worked.. tried search, new releases nothing at all (starting to get cramps on my hand)... then NDC tweeted 3 more links 

didn't notice those were for GS,PS, & Infants.. So I tried again the link on tweeter, It worked ut slow almost on the brink of "Crashing"... After all that being said, i got my pair "Sweet Pair" at 

12:07, I think today is Lucky Day... Good Luck !!.. 
happy.gif

The second the Eastbay countdown ended I hit add to cart. Now it just says "adding item". This site is so bad. 

whew!! Got thru and order placed and done by 12:08
smile.gif
eek.gif

2 pairs with overnight shipping for $414 n some change
pimp.gif

good luck to everyone n be safe out there

got my pairs on NDC right after the link was posted. Got lucky again 
pimp.gif
. Everybody keep trying. NDC just tweeted all sizes still available except for 13.5

NDC order just went through. When I would pay with my Discover it kept timing out, switched to pay pal and it worked.

Wow that was pretty crazy, but NDC came through. No Swoosh discount. Two pairs got stuck in my cart so I said eff it and rocked with and just copped two instead of trying to go back and cop one.

Back
Top Bottom