Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

^Thise are some dope pics MJROD1985
pimp.gif

Can't wait to get mine from UI on Wednesday!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by mazzo1

Where's noblee?
Buddy is gone
you guys treat him like a legend. sure he drop some good info. but you guys can stop riding the bandwagon.
laugh.gif
 Wait what? Chill my man. He asked a question and I answered it 
laugh.gif

For those of you who got your orders canceled, check your email again. They sent me a new message, "Hello Long Nguyen, we recheck the availability of all items to this order and payment status. If both are positive get, you on the day the goods sent by a legally binding confirmation of delivery by e-mail. Note: The maximum delivery time can take up to eight working days, if we need to order articles themselves. An order-summary is here: https://www.snipesshop.de/account_history.php"

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

I can get em for $330 shipped right now..Do you guys think the prices will eventually goo down to around $250 when the hype dies down? Or should I pull the trigger now? Also now that these are out do they officially fit true to size or should I go a half size up?

i dont think so, if its me ill just get as much as i can for that price, wear one, keep one and ebay the rest.
but make sure cheak they are not fakes, there is alredy few well made versions fake out there

For anyone that ordered from snipesshop, check your emails for shipping confirmation. They just shipped my order.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Buddy is gone
you guys treat him like a legend. sure he drop some good info. but you guys can stop riding the bandwagon.
laugh.gif
 Wait what? Chill my man. He asked a question and I answered it 
laugh.gif

Not you lol, im saying for all the people that keep asking for him like brother or father.

And for those that dont know, go back to the original concord thread, start at around page 200 and read and find his posts.

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I woke up like 10mins ago for work and checked my emails as i always do and what do i see? Shipment confirmation from FNL!!!! I camped out friday with no luck and then at abt 9AM EST forced my way through the FNL website for a size 12 (i usually wear 13s but this is my backup size and its all they had to add to cart). i thought for sure i wasnt getting them bc i didnt get a order number when i ordered and received no confirmation email. i had my girl ready to camp out at footlocker this morning bc they were supposed to get their reship from having their delivery truck robbed. this is my fav shoe ever and im finally getting a pair. i screamed and jumped on the bed like i was 8yrs old again. my girl was still sleep and looked at me with the 
alien.gif
x
indifferent.gif
x
mad.gif
 triple combo but i dont care! yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!
(dont break my heart and tell me this happened to other people and they actually arent coming)

Der Status Deiner Bestellung lautet:

Versendet

Ab sofort können wir Fragen zu Bestellungen nur noch beantworten,
wenn sie über obigen Link in unser System eingetragen wurden!
Für Rücksendungen bitte den beiliegenden Retoure-Aufkleber benutzen. Beachte:
Der Retoure-Aufkleber ist 365 Tage nach Erhalt der Ware gültig. Bei späterer
Rücksendung fallen zusätzliche Versandkosten an.

Du warst mit deinem Einkauf zufrieden? Oder etwas hat nicht deiner Vorstellung
entsprochen? Dann würden wir uns über dein Feedback freuen!
Wir sind seit November 2010 eingetragener Onlineshop bei Trusted Shops, dem
Gütesiegel für sicheres Einkaufen. Um anderen Usern zu zeigen, dass wir ein
Onlineshop sind, in
dem man gerne einkauft, können Kunden ihre Bewertungen und einen Kommentar
abgeben. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du uns hilfst, eine gute Bewertung zu
erzielen.
Deine Bestellung kann ab Erhalt der Ware bewertet werden. Um uns zu bewerten,
log dich einfach ein. Du landest nun automatisch in deiner Bestellhistorie.
Klick einfach auf
"Snipesshop bewerten" und bewerte uns innerhalb einer Minute nach dem 5-Sterne
Prinzip! (Auch deine älteren Bestellungen kannst du rückwirkend bewerten.)
Klick einfach den Link hier unten, um dich einzuloggen und deine Bestellung zu
bewerten!

https://www.snipesshop.de/account.php

Grüße aus Köln,
das SNIPES Team

The status of your order is:

shipped

From now on we can only answer questions about orders,
if they were entered via the link into our system!
For returns, please use the enclosed return label. Note:
The return label is valid for 365 days after receipt of goods. In later
Return subject to additional shipping costs.

Were you satisfied with your purchase? Or something has not your imagination
complied with? Then we would appreciate your feedback!
Since November 2010 we are registered with Trusted Shops Online Shop, the
Seal of approval for safe shopping. In order to show other users that we have a
Online Shop are in
like the one buys, allows its customers to review and comment
. make We would be pleased if you help us a good rating to
. obtain
Your order can be evaluated from the receipt of the goods. In order to evaluate us,
just log. Now you will be taken automatically in your order history.
Just click on
"Rate Snipesshop" and we assessed within one minute after the 5-star
Principle! (Even your older orders you can rate retroactively.)
Just click the link below to login to you and your purchase order to
Rate and Review

https://www.snipesshop.de/account.php

Greetings from Cologne,
SNIPES the team

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (marv albert voice)

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I woke up like 10mins ago for work and checked my emails as i always do and what do i see? Shipment confirmation from FNL!!!! I camped out friday with no luck and then at abt 9AM EST forced my way through the FNL website for a size 12 (i usually wear 13s but this is my backup size and its all they had to add to cart). i thought for sure i wasnt getting them bc i didnt get a order number when i ordered and received no confirmation email. i had my girl ready to camp out at footlocker this morning bc they were supposed to get their reship from having their delivery truck robbed. this is my fav shoe ever and im finally getting a pair. i screamed and jumped on the bed like i was 8yrs old again. my girl was still sleep and looked at me with the 
alien.gif
x
indifferent.gif
x
mad.gif
 triple combo but i dont care! yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!
(dont break my heart and tell me this happened to other people and they actually arent coming)

I got confirmation too but just for one size...the other size still hasn't been picked....hmmm. I'll take it though!!

CT pre-order that happened during the week was SHIPPED....and i was able to order off CT on day of RD (site was going slow) and just got an email this morning that both of those pairs will also ship today or tomorrow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

shelta, CT, and Endclothing all came thru
pimp.gif
....Although only ONE of my Endclothing orders shipped (2 pairs) but the other order still says processing
30t6p3b.gif

edit: sz7 NOW up on eastbay.com as of 8:13 am EST ( yes i was able to add to cart)

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH#sku=78038107&size=07.0

Anyone get anything from their wellgosh order besides shipping confirmation? I got that confirmation on the 22nd and still no update on tracking or anything. And when I email them they dont respond, getting annoyed since some have already got their pairs from them.

Got my e-mail from CT this morning...Ozzie's on the ball as usual...just hit me up and informed me that my Cords were dispatched on the 23rd and are expected to be delivered on or before January 12th...but there is no tracking available...I might need to take a few days off in January to wait for them 
laugh.gif

Oh boy...the suspense...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

did anyone that ordered from NDC get military ground shipping automatically chosen for them?

yeah FNL needs to put the release cause Paypal can't do anything until then. In my situation FNL withdrew the money from my account already to ensure there were funds.

I sent CT an email last night to make sure my order was fulfilled. Got a reply today and I am good to go. Two pairs shipping tomorrow. Psyched.

it mustve been a cancelled pair since it was the ONLY size listed.....hopefully they had more than one so both of you can get em

Back
Top Bottom