Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

wow 23 is back is asking for donations to bring back the release date page  those scumbags
mad.gif

why its not like it takes effort to copy & paste dates...which most of the time they got wrong anyway 
laugh.gif

i guess they fig if people will buy concords from us for $450+

im sure we can fleece a few into "donating" to bring the rd page back 
indifferent.gif

OG2345 wrote:
my left shoe from my new pair looks a little yellow compared to the right shoe?

Maybe a coochie hair different shade. MAYBE. You really have to stare at it to notice anything, and even then i feel like i'm just buggin.

nice set og! and yes my left and right pair back sole is somewhat diff in shade aswell.. but only noticable when placed ryt next to each other.. i post pics of minor flaws from my in store finishline pair couple pages back, dont be lazy and check em out... throw me feedback on what you think..
wink.gif

on the flipside, i finally put mine on, laced em tight as if i was bout to ball up and walked around in my room, and ive decided i need a pair of 2000! imo these things are soo mad comfy and if this 2011 version caused me to wet my pants i can only imagine what the 2000 will do to my draws.. oowwwiieee!!!

PS. didnt mind the minor flaws ive found after putting them on and walked around in it. i said F*ck it. these are wayy comfy and fresh lookin for me to complain about sh*t i only notice when i inspect it like a maniac.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by BigPoint

maybe cos the same questions ahve been asked 100 times and people are over it!
Perhaps it was worth answering. what do you want to know about Ct orders?

If you selected "Sneaker Saver" option for shipping, do they email you anything that they've been shipped? Or do they just mail out the shoes and not send you an email letting you know?

they will email you saying its shipped. no tracking number. when u log into your account, the tracking will say "International Mail". That takes 11 business days. Which will be like 2-3 weeks.

Anyone know if Footaction on 34th street or House of Hoops 34th Street or 125th street got a 2nd shipment?

Originally Posted by calikush

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by 4U2NV

did anyone else get a call from fedex i got a call and was wondering what its about 

They're calling you to make you pay up after you fill out the customs form.
I received the same call / email. where did you buy?

bought from end clothing and i did two seperate orders if i have to pay a fee for fedex thats gonna suck cause my other pair that came from crooked tongues via usps i didnt get any fees

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

People that got their pairs from Hanon. Is you tissue paper metallic or flat gray.

carbon fiber paper has metallic silver "carbon fiber" print. on HS pair and all pairs i have received

Ordered my pair from Nike. I did a phone order then night of release. I got 2 size 9's I'm anxious waiting for my pair last update was yesterday and 6 something AM that it was leaving Memphis nothing since then suppose to be here in NorCal on Friday but man I would think it would have updated since it was over 24 hrs ago. My package weighs 7.60lbs seems kinda heavy or maybe I'm just trippin

excellent pair THANK YOU NDC
smokin.gif

missed out on the 2000, missed out on the dmp, finally got my first pair of concords, now looking at these I want another pair!!!!!! just one more! These are much, much, much much better looking in person, quality and materials are on point much better than the 2009 sjs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DECIDED I WOULD KEEP TWO PAIRS FOR MYSELF.

ALL DEADSTOCK.

JUST NEED COLUMBIAS AND I'M THROUGH WITH THE 11'S.
damn, im mirin that collection of XI

i need some DMPs in my life
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

wow 23 is back is asking for donations to bring back the release date page back those scumbags
mad.gif

I saw that today too. I was filling out my 2012 calender at work with all the release dates on it and went there and was like
mad.gif
smh!!

I thought I was the only one that did that lmao

houston heads

willowbrook, galleria and northline already got restocks yesterday

everybody else saying they doubt they'll get them but i'm keeping an eye out on greenspoint

Back
Top Bottom