Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Eastbay came through again.
smokin.gif

Looking for a third. Sizing down .5 was the perfect choice.

Spoiler [+]
Bounce flash
glasses.gif

Nice, what camera did you use, balloonoboy?

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

ordered 23rd, shipped 23rd, arrived at memphis 25th, sorted 27th, got to me today... wouldve been yesterday but i chose hold at location for pickup... hope you get yours asap

thats ridiculous. i ordered on the 14th, when they had preorders and they have yet to ship anything for me
mad.gif

but congrats on your order
Yeah I pre-ordered on the 14th as well and just received shipping confirmation today. I sent them a nice little email chewing them out and I woke up this morning to a couple of emails from them and FedEx about my shipping information. I suggest you do the same or give them a call when you wake up. There is no excuses for them to be this slow, I can pack a 100 boxes by myself in one day. Not sure if I'll do business with them again or not. Some people are saying they aren't double-boxing like they said they would either, as well as getting hit with custom fees from FedEx for multiple pairs. Smh.
this is the reply i got, I will send them another email now.

Thank you for your reply. The Jordans have arrived in delivery from Nike later last week and we have had limited courier collections and large volumes of orders. We will prepare for shipping and begin to despatch as soon as possible. We will keep you updated by email with tracking and shipping information. If you have any further queries please feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards
Lauren

Very small restock on sneakerpost.com

SMH, can't believe they they're charging $400 now (it was $300 before)

Hello Arthur,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I can confirm that order ******** was despatched on 23/12/11. Please allow 11 working days from this date for your order to arrive.

If after this time, it has not been received, please get in touch.

In addition, if you have any further queries in the meantime, please get in touch.

All the best,

David

Works for me, hopefully today before new years!

Originally Posted by BigPoint

I remember someone getting a bad looking pair, but California Sole out of SD posted on Facebook that they are getting a restock soon. Just a heads up for those who haven't copped!

Dude said they were fakes and posted the pics...they looked baaaadddd...

Originally Posted by bryhe1

Guy do you think these are fair Trades

My DS Concord sz10 2011 for DS Banned 1 sz9 or 9.5
My DS Concord sz10 2011 for DS Infrared Pack sz9 or 9.5
Should i add or he/she add cash on top ? or is straight trade fair ?

Do you have more then 1 pair? If so I would keep a pair of concords and trade my extra for a pair of banned 1's I love mine plus they sell for the same or more then what the concords are going(300-450+) for and the concord price might drop a little but hey its up to you!

I got what I came for..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Two Pair from NDC and Two Pair from UI. All four in excellent condition.
Happy Holidays to ALL!! Waiting on one more pair from across the pond. Nike UK
happy.gif

Congrats to all who copped and good luck to those who are still grinding for a pair.

I never been succesful on the retocks. Any advice? I seen somebody say that calling wont work, and go to the spots that would be most likely to get them. Would those be rich area stores? HOH? Also, is it common for a store to restock 2 times? We just got another HOH that opened in Pembroke Pines, FL a month ago. They already had a FSR 2 days ago.

Five pairs are OD.

You'd have to really beat these up to even go through two pairs.

Unless you're selling.
nerd.gif

So cal folks...people are lined up at Westminster mall for foot locker. This is not a restock but supposedly their initial shipment that they never received on RD.

Hello there, I hope this message finds you well...?!

This is just a quick email to let you know your order for the Concord XI's is on its way to you right now.

Sorry for the slight delay in getting in touch but the demand for these sneakers has been insane and we have been doing everything we can over the last few days to sort the orders, match them with stock and get them packed and ready for processing and despatch!!! Needless to say we have been working very hard...

I really hope you enjoy being a proud owner of this most sought after of Jordan sneakers...!

All the best, happy new year to you.

Ash @ Natterjacks.com

Ahhhh. Just found out the footlocker 10 minuntes from my house (Ft. Lauderdale) got them in yesterday. They werent even suposed to get them in at all.

Edit: Man my fault. I was just releasing frusteration. They sold out within an hour. Man, my fault fellas if u thought they still had them.

DOPE pics Marc
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Glad you were able to get multiples
pimp.gif

and Congratulations eventhough Im over a year late
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Shelta orders arrived on Wednesday.....Endlocthing and CT both shipped, expecting delivery from EC today (one of my orders), CT is scheduled for next week delivery though
30t6p3b.gif

no customs fees on shelta order,but did get hit with customs on endclothing order, not sure baout teh CT order...gotta wait and find out

I think this should be allowed here.

But, I will paypal anyone $50 if you help me get these shoes at or near cost in a size 12.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

bonus:
from my wedding last jan
finalselection83a.jpg
YO BRO, THAT IS SUCH A COOL PIC... WIFEY MUST BE REALLY COOL TO HAVE GONE ALONG WITH THAT....
CONCORDS REMIND ME OF PATENT LEATHER SHOES WITH SPATS, THE OLD GANGSTER LOOK... I DID SPATS FOR MY WEDDING.

Is trading a 10.5 Concord for a pair of Banned 1's "fair". I was lucky to come up on 2 pairs from Nike.com and am contemplating whether I should keep both or deal for the 1's? What would you do if you had an extra pair? Just keep them or trade them?

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Niketown Boston has a small restock, 9.5 and under.

I was thinking of going over there but i already have 2 pairs. No need some of don't have none so I will stay at work.

Back
Top Bottom