Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

It says one per order. If they really mean one per customer, will they cancel both seperate orders, or just one?

Originally Posted by teller360

Those of you ordering multiples from wellgosh dont be surprised if your order gets cancelled. Their fb site specifically say limit one.

this i already previously asked them
ohwell.gif

Those of you ordering multiples from wellgosh dont be surprised if your order gets cancelled. Their fb site specifically say limit one.

exact reason why i'm sticking with my 1 pair. 

it does seem that  the wording 1 pair per order  means you can order more pairs on seperate orders but i don't even want to risk it.

I hope Wellgosh works out for me. Got confirmation but you never know. Either way, thanks for the link son

my cousin wants 1 pair from WG... i wonder if they will cancel it even if were are using different Credit card but same address. I already placed my order... i dont want to effed it up.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by snuks5

Any CA residents have CANADA on listed under their state on the receipt for WG? County says Unite States though.

I just emailed them to correctly verify my billing/shipping info.
#gotemcoach 
pimp.gif
Same here, I saw the receipt and it said Canada. I quickly emailed them though for correction.

Finally got my pair and for less than retail!!!! Feels good!
daym..... they sold out quick faster than I could post the link. I also emailed them about the "CANADA" in my address. Better not show up somewhere in CANADA. Good looks on the link b1gdaddyh. You beat me to it. 

Scooped up pair #5
pimp.gif
, gotta do your homework guys. Other sites will have them up towards to end of the week, keep an eye out.

Those sold out quick.

it says LIMIT 1 PER ORDER, if you place a new order each time nothing will get cancelled.

Nevermind, I called them. They said two seperate orders is fine, which is how many I had! They did say they're sold out now though

One pair from endclothing, two from wellgosh
pimp.gif
 If everything goes through I won't have to even leave my house on release date

Does End Clothing do cancels on Preorders? Gonna cancel my 10.5 since I got it for cheaper on WG.

1 per order so they can make back money off shipping on each order. plus i paid with different cards and accounts each time

My confirmation says shipping to Cayman islands instead of Kentucky but the invoice sent to my email says Kentucky so I should be straight.

Yes! got my size 11.5. I will be resting easy trying to get my second pair on release day. God is good, I just happened to refresh their site and boom concords up.

I happy that I placed my order just in time. & I dont have to ask my sister in law in Dublin to pick up my pair on nike ireland.

00:01 GMT.... Now im just going to email them tomorrow (or in few days) to confirm my order went through.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

1 per order so they can make back money off shipping on each order. plus i paid with different cards and accounts each time
That's what I was thinking (the shipping part), but still... you never know what they'll do sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom