Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by judeezy36

server interruptions can take hours to fix-- be patient if you want em.

I hope you're right mayne...been almost two hours now...
I only know because my boy works for chocomize.com   when they were on oprah, their **+ blew up and the site was like this for about 6 hours.. he said everything froze in place and NO ONE could make an order during that time.

dude in line behind me said, "if these are the white space jams then what the hell are the columbias?"

I am starting to see the times between having to try again to get to my cart are getting shorter and shorter...whatever that means...
nerd.gif

has any1 used 2 or more CC to buy shoes for one website shipped to the same address on a release date?

say like a NDC, you use 2 different CC to purchase 1 shoe to be shipped to same address.

wouldn't be surprised to see it clear up around 10:30-11-- that's why they said, "in the next few hours"... they know the deal

Originally Posted by 916kid

has any1 used 2 or more CC to buy shoes for one website shipped to the same address on a release date?

say like a NDC, you use 2 different CC to purchase 1 shoe to be shipped to same address.
usually depends on the billing address... is it worth the risk of getting them all cancelled though?

Anyone in LV thinkin of hittin up the galleria mall or boulevard....don't waist your time.....just called and asked to speak with the managers of every shoe store in those 2 malls.....and asked them what the lines are looking like and they said a b-boy convention and the other said a madd house...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by riddla713

people who ordered multiple pairs from urban industry be prepared to pay customs fees. i just got an email from fedex today and i had to fill out an importer id form because the package conatins more than $250 worth of merchandise. i was also told that i will receive a bill for customs charges in the following weeks. i have no idea what the total will be for the customs charges, hopefully less than $50.
Your pretty much looking at half the total value of the package... I picked up an Aston Martin Pack for about $400 on jugg from Europe. When the package arrived they hit me with a $200 custom fee otherwise they werent gonna release the package.

Your pretty much gonna get NO LUBED if you are hit with custom fees. That +!%% is no joke and the reason I will never buy from Europe again. 
laugh.gif

WTH? $200? is that typical? just doesn't sound right...

Originally Posted by th3darkhors3

Is ndc doing a next day shipping like last year?

Think I saw someone post an official comment from Nike on them charging for next day shipping this time around.

Wish I was in LV so I could have gotten a wristband but I'm stuck back home in WI nowhere close to a shoe store. The one told me they got 14 pairs and I'm not bothering heading there.

got off work like let me see what time some places are opening tomorrow and every where i went in NN/Hampton area had a line
30t6p3b.gif
.... Across the water had lines and some places in Richmond wasn't letting people line up until 5. So when 5 comes everybody in the parking lot can bum rush the store smh. Things are too off the chain for me now a days
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

people who ordered multiple pairs from urban industry be prepared to pay customs fees. i just got an email from fedex today and i had to fill out an importer id form because the package conatins more than $250 worth of merchandise. i was also told that i will receive a bill for customs charges in the following weeks. i have no idea what the total will be for the customs charges, hopefully less than $50.
Your pretty much looking at half the total value of the package... I picked up an Aston Martin Pack for about $400 on jugg from Europe. When the package arrived they hit me with a $200 custom fee otherwise they werent gonna release the package.

Your pretty much gonna get NO LUBED if you are hit with custom fees. That +!%% is no joke and the reason I will never buy from Europe again. 
laugh.gif

you get your package way before you have to pay the customs fees, it will only be about $60 tops and since i have a fedex account i will probaly be able to take care of it that way. a few people ordered multiple bc 3's from ui and the customs fees were $60 max and some had none. seems worth it to me considering i only paid $346 for the 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by bc60997

Not to rain on your parade but generally speaking if you get hit with this tax you are looking at about 17.5% of the entire value of the package as a tax - those are going to some expensive Concords

You sure? I remeber someone bought 2 pairs of black cements from UI and got charged with only 65$ customs
Yeah 17.5% is almost $65 so...

i had a size 10.5 hook up, but since its the holiday season and I dont really want it, I give it to someone elses.

Originally Posted by Litflynt

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Whats real cray is that NT scottsdale gave out wristbands yesterday but since a new line formed today this morning they're re-wristbanding...

lmaoooooooooooo........

Thats pretty shady because I called Quarters and they said no wrist bands and that no lining up will be allowed - based on property management decisions...

shady shady....any reports of how many are showing up?

I went to Arrow head today and FTL has ONE FSR and the SHEIKS has 2 pairs of each size and Champs had they allocation sent to Metro Center....

This is bananas......I got my UI order shipped and waiting on Oqium to either post a tracking or cancel the order....

Going to try NDC because they offer Sat delivery if you choose 2 day air, other wise, oh well....
NTSQ supposed to have 150+ pairs.....
But with the way it's looking a lot of people going to be SOL.

AZ heads nike.com is your best bet if you don't already have a pair or two on lockdown or in hand. Hate to break it to ya'll....

Back
Top Bottom