Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by BronLe

I was able to cop White Cements, Metallic 5's, Bordeaux's at 10 AM, when the mall opens at 7

What are my chances of getting these arriving to a 6 AM opening at 5-5:30, also, one store opens at 6, the others open at 7, am I good if I show up at 5:30?

You're good fam...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
...just show up and tell 'em you're there for the black and white Space Jams...do t forget to mention you're from NikeTalk...

I love how random people hit me out of the blue on days like this for a pair....

My bud man just hit me...lol...

@++% is ridiculous here at Footaction 34th. There's about 500 people in line and I'm about in the middle.

Seriously any person tryna come now is SOL.

I didn't know the hype would be this crazy. Its about the double the line for the CGs and SJs. SMH

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

I feel sorry for all these people standing in lines and paying outrageous prices...

If you been doing this sneaker/jordan thing for more than 5 year and you still waiting in line, you need to hang it up.

I been doing this since i was 16 in 04 and its crazy cuz the mom and pop stores that use to sell em early for maybe 20 more now wants120 more im not mad at dudes wating in line for retail price

Originally Posted by noodles7o2

Originally Posted by BasirWaahid

Originally Posted by wigglez25

any LV MEMBERS...jus called both suite 160s and every shoe store in the fashion show mall...and they said their is limited stock and a line..
Heard differently. . .
there is a limited stock but i would try meadows mall they have like 7 shoes store in there.
lol sheikhs at meadows just told me their doin their release at normal store hrs....yea right!!!

Back
Top Bottom