Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

good luck to everyone out tonight trying to cop, luckily i'm stationed in colorado, so its a easy cop for me, nobody wears Jordans out here like that. they had Space Jams on shelves for 2 weeks before they sold out. i'm not even worried

Idk if this is happening to anybody else, but i have two eastbay browsers up on two diff computers and one is 2 min faster than the other

Originally Posted by gyeah

A local news station just tweeted this about one of our malls here in Austin..... CRAZY!

good for them.  People want to act up and act a fool this is what they get.  I was at my mom and pop sho[p the other day prepaying for my pair and these chicks come in talking all this game and scaring the little ol asian women.  There was about 5 of us sitting in the shop waiting for the shippment and we thought they were gonna destroy our chances.  After an hour the shippment didnt arrive but the fat chicks needed to eat so the left.  I got a call later that day that they arrived, got a call from the owner, left my job and paid for em.  We tried so many times to have them girls chill but nooooo!!!!  Hoods were hungry.

When people start acting a fool, they should be treated a fool.  I praise the police for that.  Serves them idiots right.

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

I know a few people who are in line at NT Chi...it's cold then a mfer out there and line is like 3 blocks long! I'm rollin' the dice online.

good choice. it's f... cold out there tonight. Im in sunny california and it is freezing here, i can't even picture chi-city

I stand corrected, not a shooting, but a stabbing...either way. 
30t6p3b.gif

For the people in the DMV, it was at Wheaton, and they made everyone leave.

Had to walk by the footlocker line at 34th street with my Concords on lol ... It was weird how the line was form

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

boston heads.. expressions on AML highway has like 9 ppl in line
Any word on Concepts? The only place I checked on was the Natick Collection. Finish Line said they're getting some so I MIGHT try that in the early AM if I can't land a pair online.

sry man i was just driving by there. no word n concepts

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

Had to walk by the footlocker line at 34th street with my Concords on lol ... It was weird how the line was form
No one I mean NO ONE cares you have them already.

Originally Posted by Yes its That Dude

<<<<----this dude needs a pair of these.

if anybody has/finds any fast links please inbox me them i haven't bought shoes on release date since the spacejam re-retro came out. if i made you laugh or made you cry ever with my posts in general hook a brother from another mother up please even if your a re-seller hook it up yo and don't hit me with that i can double my money if i sell them, be a good person help somebody that really wants them have a chance to get them without paying a ripoff price. if there are any decent people on here then just help somebody anybody they would be very appreciative. i only want one pair. 
Sorry bro, i don't think you're going to get much luck on people helping you out. It's every man for themselves right now. just wait 30 more mins and lurk lurk lurk.. around 

quick question guys i know eastbay and footlocker are under the same company... so my question is if i buy 2 pairs on each site will they cancel my orders?

Originally Posted by Yes its That Dude

<<<<----this dude needs a pair of these.

if anybody has/finds any fast links please inbox me them i haven't bought shoes on release date since the spacejam re-retro came out. if i made you laugh or made you cry ever with my posts in general hook a brother from another mother up please even if your a re-seller hook it up yo and don't hit me with that i can double my money if i sell them, be a good person help somebody that really wants them have a chance to get them without paying a ripoff price. if there are any decent people on here then just help somebody anybody they would be very appreciative. i only want one pair. 

First come, First serve homie! It ain't personal just business homie.
grin.gif
 There's a thread for that too bro...
eyes.gif

Via Nike
"You will run into an error on an iPhone or iPod Touch running iOS5 if you have a zero in your zip code. To avoid this error, please use an alternative device or checkout using PayPal as your payment method (ensure ahead of time that your address is correct in PayPal)."

CT is starting to work again, they have a few sizes left, 7 and 8 are still there (when i last went through, i had to remove cause it added more than i was tryna get)

** remember that on EASTBAY, in your cart means NOTHING . if you go to buy more items and come back to check out, THEY WILL BE GONE you would think that if they are in your cart, they are yours to buy WRONG

I LOVE YUKU!!! man all these people with q's like is the limit 2...NDC???...etc...come on guys i'm sorry but if guys don't take the time to read in this thread and learn the general info...i don't know how else to help you come on seriously...don't be a luker in here only showing up to ask noob q's like that just b/c of the hype
30t6p3b.gif
SMH

Back
Top Bottom