Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

just got my concords off nike.com yesssss!!!! no need to camp out
smile.gif

nike.com still having problems with confirmation page at checkout, but they sent me my confirmation anyway i guess because i used paypal...

man i keep getting stuck on processing the payment? WTH???? man i did this 4 times. I just got paid 3 days ago i have at least 2 gs in there im pissed. I went through this like 5 times

I've gotten to the product page a few times on Eastbay but every time I click add to cart it just says "adding item" and then times out or goes to the error page.
30t6p3b.gif

man NDC keeps error'ng out with

NikeStore.com is currently experiencing technical difficulties. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
Please reload the page. If you continue to have difficulties, please see our Get Help section for NikeStore.com contact information.

i had it in cart and had my CC info and stuff when it froze

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

where the hell are these on NDC? I don't see them ANYWHERE? Not on the front page, not with the rest of the Jordans. WHERE?!?!!?

Wheaton Mall In Maryland: 2 Stabbed & A Truck Robbed (Doubt If Thats Concord Related Though) Mall Shut Down Till 6 AM.

Back
Top Bottom