Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

ordered 23rd, shipped 23rd, arrived at memphis 25th, sorted 27th, got to me today... wouldve been yesterday but i chose hold at location for pickup... hope you get yours asap

thats ridiculous. i ordered on the 14th, when they had preorders and they have yet to ship anything for me
mad.gif

but congrats on your order
Yeah I pre-ordered on the 14th as well and just received shipping confirmation today. I sent them a nice little email chewing them out and I woke up this morning to a couple of emails from them and FedEx about my shipping information. I suggest you do the same or give them a call when you wake up. There is no excuses for them to be this slow, I can pack a 100 boxes by myself in one day. Not sure if I'll do business with them again or not. Some people are saying they aren't double-boxing like they said they would either, as well as getting hit with custom fees from FedEx for multiple pairs.Smh.

I did the something! Emailed them the other nite and BAM got my shipping conformation yesterday A.M. I preordered on the 14th!

Eastbay came through again.
smokin.gif

Looking for a third. Sizing down .5 was the perfect choice.

Spoiler [+]
Bounce flash
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Just went back to South Coast and indeed RE-STOCK IS ON.

SZ 8 -12   24 pairs 5 AM Doors open.

Midnight is when people can start camping out. Outside by the restaurants. Security is going to be tight. Any bs starts and they are shutting out the line and people will have to leave.

SOCAL NTERS, GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Which restaurants?

Anyone noticed that for size 7, some come with the XI box while some come with the regular Jordan box?

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Picked Up Some More Lo' Beanies Today For NTr's Lookin To Match Up With The Concords
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
bought em at the outlet at discount but selling for retail?
grin.gif

i'd be interested but quite frankly im a bit scared.

Was That Some Sort Of Lame *+* Attempt To "Diss" Me? What's Good Son? You Mad?

I've Picked Up NUMEROUS Of These Now For Members Here On NT, ALL Of Whom Have Been Satisfied With The Price They Paid
wink.gif

If You're Too "Scared"/Not Interested, And I'm Not Taking Anything Off Of YOUR Plate, I Suggest You Fall Back Into Your Booster Seat.....

"Hater's Gon' Hate"

PS- How's That Trade Of Yours Coming Along?
laugh.gif
you went entirely too hard, homie. no need for the extra nonsense and reaching. i was just saying that i am indeed interested but just wondering on the price. 
nerd.gif
i know how people get down and it wouldnt surprise me if those were clearance hats from the outlet and you're asking $40. how is that interpreted as "dissing"?? my guess is that i hit the nail right on the head and you're natural reaction was to pull out and start busting off shots. too bad your aim is off.
wink.gif
that being said, if you're finished with your little charade, i'm STILL interested. pm me. thanks!!

still smh though. "you mad", an animated gif, a suggestion that i'm young (when im actually older), calling me a hater AND a cheap shot at my sig... all in one post! lol got damn!! that was hilarious to me. i'm truly sorry if i hurt your feelings NT fam. i really would like one of those hats, sir.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Eastbay came through again.
smokin.gif

Looking for a third. Sizing down .5 was the perfect choice.

Spoiler [+]
Bounce flash
glasses.gif

Dope shop, i really hope your right on the half size down...

Finishline order arrived today and happy with both of my pairs. Funny how my order status still says "Processing".

Originally Posted by mkc1983

Anyone noticed that for size 7, some come with the XI box while some come with the regular Jordan box?

7y comes in a regular box, where as the 7 mens comes in the fancy box.

Originally Posted by casper90403

security at South Coast is no joke. You fart wrong and they react.

Lol I was jut there early this evening and 2 guards got mad at this mom taping her kid sing near the carousel. This kid was really young too. "Ma'am you can't record here." I can only imagine if you get rowdy in line for sneakers.

how are people able to order mult pair of xi when i could order a single pair. and do anyboy know if st. louis mo will be getting restocked

how are people able to order more then one pair and i couldnt order one pair? all the websites were shut down and the stores where crazy. and even when u order HEaT the website will say only one per customer. And is st. louis mo getting restocked

Originally Posted by The7onius

there is no 7 mens. there is no two size 7.

Pre-School: has their own line 1 - 13.5 i believe.
then it's
Grade School: 3.5 - 7
Mens: 7.5 - above

FNL came through got both my pairs packaged together
pimp.gif

for dudes who have their 11's worn or DS how do you clean/store/maintain them?
mines have a little bit of glue residue on the PL and idk how to get it off will nail polish remover and a qtip do the trick? what about scuffs and scratches on the PL?
anything i should know/do to slow it down from yellowing?

i plan on wearing mines but not a lot since i have a major rotation already
my bad for all the questions these are my first pairs of 11's
laugh.gif

please respond

mkc1983 wrote:

then it's

The Bay....

Item #160707110533 = MENS Size 7

Item *120834464122 = BOYS Size 7

tired.gif

GO TO SLEEP BRUH.....

Originally Posted by WaitWut

pimp.gif

mines have a little bit of glue residue on the PL and idk how to get it off will nail polish remover and a qtip do the trick? what about scuffs and scratches on the PL?

laugh.gif

please respond

nail polish or goo gone liquid not spray for glue stains and scuffs I've never had much success and the yellowing just kinda happens I just seaglow or die the soles when I feel the yellow is too bad

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Any restocks in SoCal?!?

i'm still looking around as well hit me up if you see one and i'll do the same...this goes out as well to all my So-Cal heads

then it's

The Bay....

tired.gif

GO TO SLEEP BRUH.....
check your attitude! wheres my hat!!?
happy.gif

nah but then if they both exist, whats the difference? can a mens 7 fit in a 7y?

then it's

Actually, NDC do a mens size 7, men's size 7 is wider and slightly longer than the youth size and at times the youth sizes have certain differences (lace loops, sole thickness, etc).

Best luck to those going to camp out at South Coast, pls act civil and be courteous to those around you.

Originally Posted by WaitWut

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

please respond

Did you get a tracking?

then it's

The Bay....

tired.gif

GO TO SLEEP BRUH.....
check your attitude! wheres my hat!!?
happy.gif

nah but then if they both exist, whats the difference? can a mens 7 fit in a 7y?
im scared to answer, dont want dude to get mad but i think the difference is in the shoe technology. i think the mens has air tech and the kids doesnt

Back
Top Bottom