Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

CT never said there was a limit but i played it safe and ordered the one size i needed. order went through. i went back and bought another pair. not sure if both went through but one for sure did cause of the email i just got. the CT sale went so quick they didnt even have time to upload a photo of the shoe

Originally Posted by bigwhat62

CT never said there was a limit but i played it safe and ordered the one size i needed. order went through. i went back and bought another pair. not sure if both went through but one for sure did cause of the email i just got. the CT sale went so quick they didnt even have time to upload a photo of the shoe

they sent out confirmation emails just this morning saying that our orders has been processed but due to high demand they can only honor 2 per customer. 

Just got my confirmation too that the CT order was successfully processed.  I think I'm good but will still be nervous until I get a shipping confirmation!

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by matt2126

just came in today. my slamdunkspace pair was fake, never again

yo, i haven't caught up past page 134 yet, but in case this wasn't addressed:

can you post pix of these VS your SDS pair to prove for once and for all they sold fakes?
nerd.gif
the heel/ankle part with the 23 looks totally off shaped and the patent leather cut is a sick joke.
IMO they are fakes
frown.gif

This pair was purchased from Eblens, just receieved their shipment, and have sold Authentic Jordan's for years. Air Randy and SDS have your head fuxkd up. This pair is authentic. Glossy carbon fiber paper, the purple insert didn't bleed on the paper, the quality is superb, your opinion is %+%. Get a hobby. On RD take pics of yours and compare. *%#%+++

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

This was the line at about 6am at NTNY, about 100 people here and it was fine and good till about 6 30 when some idiot security split the line in two so we would'nt block entrances to other businesses on 5th ave. Needless to say that caused chaos and lots of line cutting
mad.gif

this was the line at 7:30 when they started giving out wristbands, i managed to snag #138 but i know damn well i should have been in the 90's. All this struggle and shoes aren't even out yet.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

crazy pics my man
and for the wristband no less!!!
eek.gif

Just got my order confirmation from CT, and my order went through yesterday at about noon aka about 2 hours after the link was originally posted. It's looking like if you got the email confirm yesterday then you should be good to go.

Remember last year the day before the Cool Grey's released the Finishling mobile site had them up for sale and they honored the orders. So be on th elook out for that.

Hope I get a confirmation from CT...had 4 pairs in cart...only 2 went thru...neither are for me though,my size was sold out by the time I got to submit order page

Originally Posted by hostos

This was the line at about 6am at NTNY, about 100 people here and it was fine and good till about 6 30 when some idiot security split the line in two so we would'nt block entrances to other businesses on 5th ave. Needless to say that caused chaos and lots of line cutting
mad.gif

this was the line at 7:30 when they started giving out wristbands, i managed to snag #138 but i know damn well i should have been in the 90's. All this struggle and shoes aren't even out yet.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

crazy pics my man
eek.gif
We don't have any stores that do wristband releases so how exactly does that work?
You get your wristband then have to camp out again just to get your pair or can you just walk in anytime on RD and get your reserved pair?

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Just got my order confirmation from CT, and my order went through yesterday at about noon aka about 2 hours after the link was originally posted. It's looking like if you got the email confirm yesterday then you should be good to go.

I got the conformation also, but, just got paypal email notifying me of full refund

Haven't got my confirmation from CT.
And back to the customs question, do you only get charged if the value is over $250? If so, I only ordered 1 pair so I should be cool?

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Remember last year the day before the Cool Grey's released the Finishling mobile site had them up for sale and they honored the orders. So be on th elook out for that.

True....I ordered them while at work too. If I remember correctly they came on around 8 AM PST
Looks like I'll be able to breathe easy now. Just got my confirmation from CT also. I almost gave up on them but decided to try one last time almost 2 hours after they launched. 

Originally Posted by DARTHTODD

Just got my confirmation too that the CT order was successfully processed.  I think I'm good but will still be nervous until I get a shipping confirmation!

I wouldn't be nervous. The email said that the rest of the inventory would go live on the 23rd, so they must have enough stock to cover the people who already ordered. Especially if you only order one

Originally Posted by NC23

Originally Posted by DARTHTODD

I wouldn't be nervous. The email said that the rest of the inventory would go live on the 23rd, so they must have enough stock to cover the people who already ordered. Especially if you only order one
thats what im thinking...

Originally Posted by djkikooo

Originally Posted by calikush

Originally Posted by djkikooo

just got confirmation from ct they said 2 per customers and exceeding 2 will be canceled.
the site never mentioned that, I tried to ordered 3.
check their confirmation email that says your pre-order has been processed successfully.

Got the same email. Glad I didn't try to order 3.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by hostos

mad.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

crazy pics my man
eek.gif
We don't have any stores that do wristband releases so how exactly does that work?
You get your wristband then have to camp out again just to get your pair or can you just walk in anytime on RD and get your reserved pair?
WORD... HOW DOES THAT WRIST BAND THING WORK? DO U GET TO STROLL IN FRIDAY ANY TIME YOU WANT TO P/U YOUR KICKS? DO YOU GET TO GO IN 1ST AT THE MIDNIGHT RELEASE BEFORE PPL WITHOUT WRIST BANDS? DO TELL...

Back
Top Bottom