Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

It seems like this year JB is trying to top itself on putting out the worst possible shirt with each pair of shoes. From that ribcage Jordan 5 shirt to the paperform 3 to this and the Cop'n Js shirt it's a whole parade of awful.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

just handed over the cash to my connect to put my pair aside. im so done with this release man. as soon as my ui order comes through i'm straight. now, what to do with the sds pair ive had for months.

will you be selling them as a b-grade or a real mccoy?
just curious.
wont be selling them man. ive worn them a lot already. honestly i am trying to wear em out. i wouldnt feel right about selling them even though, imo, they are legit but let's not get going on that topic again
tongue.gif

then you've answered your question right there.
i admire your thought process. i wouldn't feel right bout hustlin them off either. glad you locked up a legit pair or two.
and yeah, that can of worms needs to be vacuum sealed for good...
well at least you passed on the pig shirt, Mikegiron1.

@Mikegiron1...why not try Countryside Mall? Less goons and less sneakerheads in that area...
nerd.gif

Might be worth the early morning drive across the causeway to cut your hassles and copp...

Just a suggestion.

In any case, good luck my man!

Originally Posted by mints

It seems like this year JB is trying to top itself on putting out the worst possible shirt with each pair of shoes. From that ribcage Jordan 5 shirt to the paperform 3 to this and the Cop'n Js shirt it's a whole parade of awful.

Yeah man i dont like that "Cop'n J's" shirt either
frown.gif
.. But at the mall they got like 3 different concord XI shirts.. i only liked one of them, the shirt in the pic above your comment

Originally Posted by Mikegiron1

Whats up NT I'ma shoehead from Tampa,FL.. TO THOSE ALSO FROM TAMPA: I just got back from University Mall and I talked to a person in every shoe store and I was told they're having a Midnight release at Footlocker, and the rest of the stores are opening at 8am. They said that security will hand out tickets to those in line for the midnight release with all the sizes on the tickets and that it is strictly ONE TICKET, ONE PAIR per person. ANYWAYSSS..... Becides asking questions I also copped

Official Concord XI shirt & Matching socks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Everybody and they momma is gonna be at University. Best chance of getting them is probably gonna be Westshore or Citrus Park, and that tee is wack as hell homie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

@Mikegiron1...why not try Countryside Mall? Less goons and less sneakerheads in that area...
nerd.gif

Might be worth the early morning drive across the causeway to cut your hassles and copp...

Just a suggestion.

Thanks man, but yeah, University is the only one i knew about having a "midnight release" countryside has a midnight release too?? I was originally planning on coppin at Westshore mall.. you right about the goons LOL I'll just have to go like this
jpion8.jpg

Originally Posted by CJ863

Whats up NT I'ma shoehead from Tampa,FL.. TO THOSE ALSO FROM TAMPA: I just got back from University Mall and I talked to a person in every shoe store and I was told they're having a Midnight release at Footlocker, and the rest of the stores are opening at 8am. They said that security will hand out tickets to those in line for the midnight release with all the sizes on the tickets and that it is strictly ONE TICKET, ONE PAIR per person. ANYWAYSSS..... Becides asking questions I also copped

Official Concord XI shirt & Matching socks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Everybody and they momma is gonna be at University. Best chance of getting them is probably gonna be Westshore or Citrus Park, and that tee is wack as hell homie
laugh.gif
Oh well as long as I like that ***
happy.gif
.. & i might just go to westshore

nerd.gif

Just a suggestion.

Thanks man, but yeah, University is the only one i knew about having a "midnight release" countryside has a midnight release too?? I was originally planning on coppin at Westshore mall.. you right about the goons LOL I'll just have to go like this
jpion8.jpg
Not really sure about their release schedule.  Just go by there in person and talk to the people.  
Most of those employees are pretty cool...if you go by there and chill for a minute and talk to them respectfully they'll probably give you a little inside scoop 
wink.gif

Manager at Footlocker is mad cool too...

I might drive by there in the AM just to peep the scene...

and BTW: "Rush" in University mall got em for sale right now for $310 TAXINNN"" but oh well (if u wanna get em hassle-free)

nerd.gif

Just a suggestion.

Countryside will be bad too. Not as bad as university, but countryside will have less pairs and judging by the cool greys last year the pairs they do have will go quick. I was able to get one pair from footaction there last year though so its worth a shot.

and BTW: "Rush" in University mall got em for sale right now for $310 TAXINNN"" but oh well (if u wanna get em hassle-free)

Yea, but where exactly did those come from?  Those are early-release pairs and Rush can be a little shady at times for sure...
grin.gif

Word is these were on the open range for ALL Accounts to order although everyone didnt get all they asked for.... people are going to have an easy time of this.

Dont stress.

The only one's who will have a problem are the one's trying to triple their money reselling AFTER release.

Wait them out if your store runs out of their stock.

nerd.gif

Just a suggestion.

jpion8.jpg
Not really sure about their release schedule.  Just go by there in person and talk to the people.  
Most of those employees are pretty cool...if you go by there and chill for a minute and talk to them respectfully they'll probably give you a little inside scoop 
wink.gif

Manager at Footlocker is mad cool too...

I might drive by there in the AM just to peep the scene...
alright... the information is greatly appreciated

Yea, but where exactly did those come from?  Those are early-release pairs and Rush can be a little shady at times for sure...
grin.gif
I actually told dude to let me see them (in my hands) and i was checkin em out, they looked legit to me so idk

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

nerd.gif

Just a suggestion.

Countryside will be bad too. Not as bad as university, but countryside will have less pairs and judging by the cool greys last year the pairs they do have will go quick. I was able to get one pair from footaction there last year though so its worth a shot.
This.
Everywhere is going to be worse than we've seen in a long while..although I haven't lined up in a loooooooooooooooooong time...
happy.gif

But, I think in this area, at retail, your best bet is to hit up Countryside, talk to the employees, get a good plan and you will almost be guaranteed a pair.

If you are cool with them, you'll get a little knowledge I bet that will prove invaluable on RD...
wink.gif

I'm with NikeDealer as well...these will be much more available than many think...people are prob still a little shook from the SJ release a few years ago...it'll be nice to see everyone that wants them be able to copp for retail and the resell market take a big hit...

grin.gif
yea I wouldn't trust anything from Rush 

I also talked to an employee at "NY NY Plus" and they also had the concords and he also let me hold them. but he said that his store or any other store (footlocker, finishline, etc.) are not allowed to sell before launch date 12/23 or they would get in big trouble. that they HAVE TO release on release date for $175 and that other stores (like rush) buy from "other" sources not the jordan company itself (Which makes stores release at retail and on RD) and thats why they're able to early-release them or sell them for the price they please.

Originally Posted by CJ863

grin.gif
yea I wouldn't trust anything from Rush 
I never trusted them either, but they looked legit... i didnt see EVERY single little detail though, but the carbon fiber was def. legit.. I always flick the carbon fiber on ALL 11's to make the judgement lol

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Word is these were on the open range for ALL Accounts to order although everyone didnt get all they asked for.... people are going to have an easy time of this.

Dont stress.

The only one's who will have a problem are the one's trying to triple their money reselling AFTER release.

Wait them out if your store runs out of their stock.

define "problem".
because from the looks of the wristband lines, these don't look like the majority will have an easy time at all.
not sure what area you live in or what word you got but around my area, if you're not waiting in a line before the sun comes up then you'll be @ssed out.
and that alone, in my eyes, is a problem.

Back
Top Bottom