Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

@bdis1986 If you have any information, say something about it instead of a smiley icon. That's the only choice since that's the closest mall to me. The mall I usually go to have been filled with mall wristbands and I got denied. All of these online stores are priced heavily and or out of stock. So yes I will camp out for a pair of concords at southland mall.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

@kingkong. Im bouta camp in southland mall.

30t6p3b.gif
lmao.. relax, no one got those crazy connects like you. 

I live in London. Pre-ordered mine from Nike.com last weekend. Have received shipping notification and they should be with me on Thursday. 
I'll still probably grab another pair on launch day at Niketown as there won't be much of a queue, if any. I do not envy people in the USA buying Jordan's. For the Space Jam launch 2 years ago I turned up at the biggest Footlocker in London just before opening and there was a queue of 8 people at the most. Don't see why it will be any worse this year. 

i hope everyone gets at least one i just locked down my 2nd! thank goodnesss stay persistent folks!!!!

Pre-ordered a pair on HS. But also plan on trying to get another via internet on release date in case the HS one gets cancelled. Hopefully using my iPhone as a mobile hotspot won't hinder me too much but who knows.

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by trae22can

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I called them and they said that they double box too!  
do they stilll have sizes available??

I'm wondering the same thing! Help a fellow NTer out.
smile.gif

you guys already know all the sites that have them, or HAD them until you all savagely put every site out of commission when its posted on the forum, most recently nj and ct. Got the heads up before it was posted here, i informed my people and we ordered 10 minutes before it was posted.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Family, take a break from the hype, from the resellers, from the pre-orders, from all the stress...and take some time to remember what it is all about...
pimp.gif

For those of us that are old enough to remember (ah hem
laugh.gif
) watching this mastery while it was happening, damb it takes me back...makes me even more excited to slip into these Concords when they finally arrive...Peace and God bless NT fam...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Literraly brought a tear to my eye.  These were the glory years.  This video has made my heart grow even more callous for these new jacks that we have now (ie: Bron, Kobe, Wade, etc...).  Mike was just something special!  I remember watching that finals and like the whole team wore black/red XI's.  It was epic!

My wife said she'll leave me if I buy these after buying the lebron chinas the other day.
I said shes crazy and told her "do you".

Only jordans can seperate familys lol

Man I'm not surprised that cats are posted in Houston I went out for the banned 1 release and after that pandemonium I will never camp out again lol. I have a friend in Dallas who thinks he will roll up a hour before the store opens and get a pair smh

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Family, take a break from the hype, from the resellers, from the pre-orders, from all the stress...and take some time to remember what it is all about...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
) watching this mastery while it was happening, damb it takes me back...makes me even more excited to slip into these Concords when they finally arrive...Peace and God bless NT fam...
Literraly brought a tear to my eye.� These were the glory years.� This video has made my heart grow even more callous for these new jacks that we have now (ie: Bron, Kobe, Wade, etc...).� Mike was just something special!� I remember watching that finals and like the whole team wore black/red XI's.� It was epic!
Yea man, I was getting a little disillusioned with all the negativity I've witnessed (on and off NT) surrounding this release, but watching that video just brought all the pure joy back to me...
pimp.gif

Watching Mike kill it in the Cords and then going "Black Sox" style in the Finals...
pimp.gif

Anyone remember the "Stackhouse Game"?  
laugh.gif

Ya boy got taken directly to class...a clinic was put on...Stackhouse crackin about how he was beating Mike one-on-one in the offseason...Naw son!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Backirvine

I live in London. Pre-ordered mine from Nike.com last weekend. Have received shipping notification and they should be with me on Thursday. 
I'll still probably grab another pair on launch day at Niketown as there won't be much of a queue, if any. I do not envy people in the USA buying Jordan's. For the Space Jam launch 2 years ago I turned up at the biggest Footlocker in London just before opening and there was a queue of 8 people at the most. Don't see why it will be any worse this year. 

Is release day the 23rd over there as well? I'm considering getting another pair from my cuz...NDC UK is what saved me...these kicks selling out at $350 a piece on some sites...discouraging

Originally Posted by sheeed

Originally Posted by Backirvine

Is release day the 23rd over there as well? I'm considering getting another pair from my cuz...NDC UK is what saved me...these kicks selling out at $350 a piece on some sites...discouraging
Yep 23rd in the UK

So to those that already bought the RETAIL version of these. how do they Fit? i wear an 11 would i have to buy a 11.5 because when i bought the CDP Xi in a 11 it felt like a 10.5 and when i bought the jams in a 11.5 they fit perfect.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Literraly brought a tear to my eye.� These were the glory years.� This video has made my heart grow even more callous for these new jacks that we have now (ie: Bron, Kobe, Wade, etc...).� Mike was just something special!� I remember watching that finals and like the whole team wore black/red XI's.� It was epic!
Yea man, I was getting a little disillusioned with all the negativity I've witnessed (on and off NT) surrounding this release, but watching that video just brought all the pure joy back to me...
pimp.gif

Watching Mike kill it in the Cords and then going "Black Sox" style in the Finals...
pimp.gif

Anyone remember the "Stackhouse Game"? �
laugh.gif

Ya boy got taken directly to class...a clinic was put on...Stackhouse crackin about how he was beating Mike one-on-one in the offseason...Naw son!
laugh.gif
THIS. I was beginning to hate this release with all the hype & craziness & people wanting pairs just because they're 11s/new christmas Js/hot resellers/whatever, but these are one of the few pairs I grew to appreciate from my childhood(I say grew to love because these were the 1 pair of 11s I DIDN'T want as a kid initially
laugh.gif
) but watching Jordan time & time again define pure greatness(no pun) made these an acquired love. That's why I want 2 pairs now, 1 to hoop in whenever(even if they're not great for it) and 1 to wear out whenever.
Sadly it looks like I can only get 1 but that's good enough. So many memories with these, can't wait for friday, we're finally almost here
pimp.gif

Bros is there any chance of copping these online at midnight tomorrow? FNL/Eastbay, etc?

Can I still try the "click lottery" to get these or not?

No way I'm camping out for these. Not about that life at all.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Anyone remember the "Stackhouse Game"? �
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
THIS. I was beginning to hate this release with all the hype & craziness & people wanting pairs just because they're 11s/new christmas Js/hot resellers/whatever, but these are one of the few pairs I grew to appreciate from my childhood(I say grew to love because these were the 1 pair of 11s I DIDN'T want as a kid initially
laugh.gif
) but watching Jordan time & time again define pure greatness(no pun) made these an acquired love. That's why I want 2 pairs now, 1 to hoop in whenever(even if they're not great for it) and 1 to wear out whenever.
Sadly it looks like I can only get 1 but that's good enough. So many memories with these, can't wait for friday, we're finally almost here
pimp.gif

C Money, was good bro??? Where u headed at in Cincy? These things will be scarce up in Dayton.... But man watching Jordan torch cats wearing these, man it was like an artistry.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

My wife said she'll leave me if I buy these after buying the lebron chinas the other day.
I said shes crazy and told her "do you".

Only jordans can seperate familys lol
lol...my present this year from my wife is the Concords...I chose wisely
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Im moving to the UK ... Seems like its way easier to cop

Lived there for 5 years (military)...some nice cops back then, the first edition of True Blues, the Ice Blue 10s...catch 22 is you pay with british pounds and the price is the same, they just change the symbol.

Originally Posted by canuhandle23

yep just left from gulfgate...Is say i saw about 15 tents..no clue if people are inside all of them or not...

CATS JUST SET TENTS DOWN AND WENT HOME
roll.gif
roll.gif

GENIUS IF YOU ASK ME.

Back
Top Bottom