Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Well peeps,  
0 days

17 hours

1055 minutes

63337 seconds

Thats until 12 am
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT

AIRcabreros wrote:

Hopefully Eastridge Too. Cos I know Shoe Palace won't sell anymore than 1 pair. I think Ima drive by Eastridge right now. But If not, Maybe Great Mall.

Word, let me know how Eastridge is looking. Finishline at Eastridge told me that they're only getting 1 FSR? I kinda want to call BS & Champs said they're not getting any (I bet all the employees are eating them up like they did for the Space Jams at Great Mall 2 years back. I remember dude said that they had 3 pairs 8, 8,5 & 9 
roll.gif
 Ended up picking up an 11.5 at Shiekh and flipped it on the spot for $250 and bought my Space Jams later for $265. 

Update on the malls please!

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

*fixed
Bro be happy you can get them at retail or even at all

I feel you. But still... 
laugh.gif
 Can't do it 
tired.gif

Everybody going out there tonight be safe.
lol. forreal. everyone be safe out there. also keep warm guys. it's freezing out there

Active Athlete on Telephone even has a line.....this release is something else! I hope da security is right 2nite/early 2morrow or it's gonna look like this:

So is Nike going to bless us with that delivery before Christmas like they have the past 2 years? I hope so... free overnight FTW?

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

High Schoolers on my twitter , talking bout they heading to baybrook in houston , smh
you didnt know they were in "High School" before you started following them  
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

So is Nike going to bless us with that delivery before Christmas like they have the past 2 years? I hope so... free overnight FTW?
RL you copping ? cause I know u got multiple 01's and og's
laugh.gif

mad.gif

drove past the mall on my way to pt this morning...
no #*@- at least 25 people camped...
and the.snow is sh@-+* on them lol...

have fun with all that nonsense...

The line at Serramonte outside of San Francisco is stupid. Heads everywhere. At least 300 bodies..... Just for the wristbands. It's 4 o'clock in the damn mornin. Smdh.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

High Schoolers on my twitter , talking bout they heading to baybrook in houston , smh
grin.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif

roll.gif
yea he def tried to be slick with that High School comment

No OG's here man, got some 00s though, hopefully I can score 2
happy.gif

Whats your plan?

Originally Posted by bdis1986

grin.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif

roll.gif
yea he def tried to be slick with that High School comment

No OG's here man, got some 00s though, hopefully I can score 2
happy.gif

Whats your plan?

laugh.gif

and my bad 00's i mean... and me I got 2 pairs of DMP's one nds and the other DS so I plan on passing on em
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Antdiddy

The line at Serramonte outside of San Francisco is stupid. Heads everywhere. At least 300 bodies..... Just for the wristbands. It's 4 o'clock in the damn mornin. Smdh.

damn, i was planning to head out there way later in the day. 

For those that ordered from Urban Industry, I've been emailing with them and these will ship tomorrow.

Order Status: Approved
Address: Confirmed
Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro - White-Black-Dark Concord Preorder UK 10

Hi there,

yes I can confirm we have received the above order from you. yes we are planning to ship these on the 23 December 2011,

Best Regards

Ruth Lawlor
Customer Services Manager
www.urbanindustry.co.uk

Tampa Bay fam watch yourselves...as in disguise those kicks...goons last night talking about hitting Westshore, Tyrone, and International in straight teams and masks taking peoples shoes right out their hands 30 minutes after release...so, if you get your pairs either stay in the mall and have a ride come get you or mass up and be ready...
30t6p3b.gif

#itsaneffingshame

Back
Top Bottom