Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by Josh311

Greensboro NC Friendly Center Foot Locker has no mens sizes. Is that the employee store or something?

It's a normal store, but don't get as much revenue. Dude there said that only the Summit Ave and 4 seasons locations will have them.
Employee at Summit Ave said he didnt believe they were getting them

Originally Posted by joree85

Still no shipment e-mail from UI yet
frown.gif

Same here.

Originally Posted by eddiec312

This is a small sneaker store here in South Miami called SoleFly which open TOMORROW at 11AM and they have campers already. Wow, smh.

408289_10150422610331319_256388116318_8854935_356434113_n.jpg
Hope they get them.  SoleFly is known to be shady from what I hear.

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

^ END told me yesterday via email that they were scheduled to receive them today and would begin shipping out orders so who knows..

Check the END Clothing Facebook page. There's info on there as well as a picture of all the Concords lock away!

Beautiful. Glad I have my pair already locked in from them. Their website is gonna be crazy slow tonight, along with CT and HS among many others. Can't wait 
smokin.gif
To those who copped off END Clothing, your kicks are in the building!!

795366a96bdae88a6592f427896e2e78f3a4a0b8_r.jpg

via END Clothing Facebook page!

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Asked a NDC rep about a swoosh discount and said no, oh well..

TBH I don't think they know, we'll have to just wait and see. When I called earlier to ask about purchasing over the phone the rep I spoke made it seem like it was go...I'm not counting on it, but also not counting it out. 

Anyone know what the situation is gonna be like at NTNY?  I mean, they handed out wristbands last year for the Cool Greys too, but I went to NTNY later that day last year and the dude that worked in the Jordan section said they had so many pairs that dudes were walking in at 10AM and walking in and out with them easily.

I always feel like NTNY will have MAD pairs just because it's probably the biggest/most important NT location.  Am I buggin?  They might really get 1,000 pairs no?

With ground shipping from Nike they won't ship out until Tuesday I'm assuming. Probably won't get them in Cali until the following....Tuesday?

Anyone else know of any mom and pop stores still waiting on their shipment?? I have a pair locked down at a local store minus the fact they dont have the shoes yet.... Wondering what the deal is....

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

im in VA beach fam

do people also line up at the nex on base? is it one pair per serviceman? how does that work?

yuup cats be lined up like crazy it be a lot of young cats too dependents and all. it is one pair per military id and they pass out tickets also. if you dont redeem your ticket by noon your shoe gets sold to whoever

damn, like that huh? that's crazy.
well good luck getting your pair, brotha.
sincerely appreciate you and the rest for protecting my freedom every single day. truth serum.

Got a question for you eastbay veterans, what's the longest time that you know of on a transaction where the inventory was actually still available for purchase? I swore off of eastbay a long time ago after a shipping mishap(retro XIII..the first time), but this release I'm keeping all options on the table. I've put things in my basket before and had a rediculous wait time where I knew my chances were nill. What's the longest anyone has had on the timer and been successful?

this will be me fleeing the mall parking lot around 7:15 am tommarrow morning with the last pair of sz 11.5  
206396_o.gif

load up the choppers like it's december 23rd!

Anybody know how long it'll take from Footlocker to receive these
eyes.gif
 Just going to order them online and not have any hassle, you know. 
Btw, would I need to order them at midnight because of all the hype???
nerd.gif

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by JE15306

eyes.gif
nerd.gif

Thanks for reading

man... you're going to want to have whatever website you plan to order from cued up, your account logged in, billing addresses and CC info already stored-- be online 15 minutes prior and good luck.

^^^^^^^^
INSANE, its raining. i much rather just order from europe which were all fairly easy cops if you did your homework, for the exception of SNS

eyes.gif
nerd.gif

Thanks for reading
most definitely yes. Midnight EST. 

eyes.gif
nerd.gif

Thanks for reading

Your only shot is at midnight. They will sell out in less than a minute online. That's a fact.

Back
Top Bottom