Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

@SneakerHeathen fosho.. that is the way to go. nice to see people with decent #@$ heart that is willing to hook people up.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by ColdCity

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
one of the guys just called & said he bought his 2 pair a few days back... i asked "how much it set you back??"

$600

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What an idiot! hahaha...
worse part is i told him weeks ago where to get his sz for $20 over retail & tax per pair & he told me that was too much 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

boston heads.. expressions on AML highway has like 9 ppl in line
Any word on Concepts? The only place I checked on was the Natick Collection. Finish Line said they're getting some so I MIGHT try that in the early AM if I can't land a pair online.

Is it just my computer or is FootAction 2 minutes behind the release? It says about 40 minutes and footlocker is at 38 minutes???

A local news station just tweeted this about one of our malls here in Austin..... CRAZY!

smh....leave it to the fools who are about that life to ruin it for others in line at that Barton Creek Mall

my usual approach: will try eastbay first.....and see how long i'm in the virtual waiting list.....when NDC appears i'll see if i can checkout faster....

even the call center for nike is down you call and there is just a usy tone.

is anyone on hold with?

I know a few people who are in line at NT Chi...it's cold then a mfer out there and line is like 3 blocks long! I'm rollin' the dice online.

Back
Top Bottom