Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

NDC $%%@+% me kept tryin to search the product # and it never showed finally went to twitter and found a link but way 2 late FUUUUCCcKKkK

woot! just copped a pair for my son...santa has been watching over us tonight....
This release was 10x more stressful than the CG XI (which went fairly easy)

FNL bombed (as usual), within the first 2 or 3 min...since they don't operate a phone center, i wonder if they will have sizes when the site is back up???

did anyone successfully order from FNL?

-sf77

NikeStore came through.

Order showing up in order history. People who didn't get a confirmation page, def sign in and check your status.

To dude who posted the NDC link when they first went up, THANK YOU!!!

Can't believe Nike didn't wait til 3 AM EST. Whatevs. If a site was gonna come thru tonight, it was NDC.

Just saw the ultimate hypebeast walking up with a Miami Dolphins jersey and Some South Beach LBS. A good look anywhere else -_-

NDC is sold out..It has been posted like 10 times already

If you didn't get to the confirmation page but got the money deducted from your Paypal (like me) there's a good chance it's gonna get refunded. Without an order number, there's nothing for them to use to confirm you're going to get them.

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Holy balls! i didn't think I'd get them on NDC but I did! Super happy.

lol same here... site froze up so I thought I lost... then paypal came through with the email... waiting on the Nike confirmation now...

Seriously. Hit the link once it was posted. Each step took a minute or so to load but I got em! Confirmation email took about 15 minutes to receive.

waited 3 hours in the rain in West Philly but got the last size 10...so in retrospect i take back my initial statement that these would be an easy cop...smh

Real talk hit up eastbay 715-845-5538 keep redialing took a lot of waiting but i got through and ordered my pair

so i tried many times like most, on NDC. i never got to a confirmation screen, but i just logged on to my account and it shows an order number. does that mean it went through? sucks i never got to an order screen on my browser. also, my Bank Of America account shows like 9 temp charges!

Two 12's and two 10.5's on NDC... GOD is GREAT. Congrats to those that copped. Out to see what the wolfpack talkin about at the local mall. Be safe everyone.

We did it NT!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My interweb ninja skills are still unphasable. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Just got my order confirmation email, and order status is good. Thank god. Good luck to anyone who is out on there streets for these!

when i was trying to order on nikestore, i got to click place my order but then i got the message that the site had crashed

now, i just a confirmation email for the shoe that i was trying to get. hopefully the order goes through

My screen froze when i submitted payment, but when I look at my orders, it shows an order #.
But the money hasn't been taken from my account

nikestore tweet:

Re: PayPal issues - A PayPal pending status is not a complete order. An order number on Nike’s site is the only sign of a successful order.

mad.gif

Wow. When my order went through smoothly, I actually thought this wouldn't be too bad. Guess I was way off 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom