Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by kidstylez

end has been sending out ship confs im hearing.

Yeah, I emailed them about mine, & they told me mine wouldn't be shipped out until after christmas 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mints

H-S emailed a shipping notice today. Pretty good considering they said they weren't shipping out until the 27th. I'll probably have it in hand by the 27th now.

H-S sent me a shipping info e-mail for one of my pairs. Waiting on the second pair and on CT now.
pimp.gif

-Drew

your timing is impeccable, yuku.
anyone know what happend to the 6am drop this morning?
i got on the site at 6:05 and no trace of it. then i called and customer service said sold out.
it sold out in 5 minutes with zero traffic on the site and no busy signal on the phone?? very odd.

Thank Tebow NDC came through because I did not score a pair at the mall. It wasn't that bad, but there weren't enough pairs to go around for everybody.

Originally Posted by mints

H-S emailed a shipping notice today. Pretty good considering they said they weren't shipping out until the 27th. I'll probably have it in hand by the 27th now.
I got the same email. Without H-S this winter, I would be S out of luck.

Originally Posted by DR813

For the people who ordered on finishline, did y'all receive your order confirmation yet? I still haven't gotten an order confirmation from them yet. I also tried to call them but the lines are busy.
Yea i got mine immediately after my order went through. Finishline just tweeted this BTW:
Finish Line @FinishLine If you got a confirmation email you will get the shoes.3h

Man I'm so tired. Ugh ended up getting a size 14 so I wouldn't walk away w/an L after camping all night
frown.gif
there were alot of sad faces though. And the Finishline in the mall had "pre-sold" all there pairs SMH. Might have to call their corporate on that. My footlocker had 16 pairs and the other shoe spot had a decent amount but I missed my size by the guy in front of me. Shoes smell good tho lol.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

i got on the site at 6:05 and no trace of it. then i called and customer service said sold out.
it sold out in 5 minutes with zero traffic on the site and no busy signal on the phone?? very odd.

They went at about 9 on the mobile site. Thanks to NT being down my brother copped then called me to cop. 

nbastore? Idk what happened with it, it definitely wasn't up at 6am or 7am, and around 8:30 i check again while outside niketown and they were up, but only had 4 sizes listed and all sold out. I was wondering what their deal was since they had a link set up and put it on twitter/fb and hours later no update about why it wasn't working. When I called around 6:30, they said they didn't know why it was online yet and that they couldn't take any phone orders until it was even though it was suppose to be 6am release.

Soooooo the cancellation emails/refunds start rolling in.

Ordered from sns, got order confirmation, then cancellation/refund

Ordered from our style kicks/shopmyoslife, confirmation, then cancellation/refund

Ordered from CT not too long ago after 6 hrs, confirmation, PROBABLY WILL BE CANCELED

I did get through ndc, non flash site and succeeded. Confirmed 2 size 10's.

laugh.gif
@ yuku choosing to do maintenance early morning today

125th was nuts last night into this morning...most wild release i've seen...came away with one pair from HOH
they were open til like 4:30 AM

Seeing reports that cops had to use tear gas, pepper spray, and tasers...unbelievable. Glad NDC was a breeze. Got my shipping confirmation from SNS and HS this morning..I'm so glad this is over

all of you saying NDC was an easy cop.....maybe for YOU.

i had my phone going....nothing on ndc.

had my computer going....not even a webpage to add the shoes til 12:05. then the cart kept taking forever.

ended up copping one pair.....waiting one minute and saying....well lets try for a second.....and got it,.

seriously feel like i hit the shoe lottery. i wanna go into finishline with both pairs and stunt on the fruitcake lil boy behind the counter.  they had one FSR and he was a sz13.

the manager was like "im not supposed to let employees get them,,but they dont listen to me" ....i just looked at her,

he tried telling me to drive 50 miles and wait in line at charlottesville....

i mentioned online and he looked at me like i was crazy,

and i should call their district manager,,,,but i used to work at TAF before it went under and i know if that was me, i would be pissed if they didnt let me get em. he works there, they gotta look out for their own.

Wow at the insanity that this sneaker caused. Still can't believe how easily I was able to cop last night compared to the nightmares some of y'all went through.
Anyone know what time NBAstore finally dropped their pairs online?

I am beyond frustrated. Was sitting waiting/refreshing for these to come up on NDC,  Eastbay, etc....  had them in my cart three seperate times, checked out, and it timed out on me all three times, then it was sold out. by then it was too late to make it to any of my local stores. 
apparently NDC sounds like it went through very easily for most of you.

I copped from Crooked Tongues. Got an order confirmation from them and a receipt from PayPal. Let's hope they come through!

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

nbastore? Idk what happened with it, it definitely wasn't up at 6am or 7am, and around 8:30 i check again while outside niketown and they were up, but only had 4 sizes listed and all sold out. I was wondering what their deal was since they had a link set up and put it on twitter/fb and hours later no update about why it wasn't working. When I called around 6:30, they said they didn't know why it was online yet and that they couldn't take any phone orders until it was even though it was suppose to be 6am release.
they dropped on the mobile site and sold out
similar to last year with fnl and the cool greys

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Wow at the insanity that this sneaker caused. Still can't believe how easily I was able to cop last night compared to the nightmares some of y'all went through.
Anyone know what time NBAstore finally dropped their pairs online?

supposedly there was a glitch and some ppl found out which allowed them to order them, so by the time release time came around it sold out in minutes.  

Back
Top Bottom