Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Man, Westland Mall (Metro Detroit) was so unorganized bro....the police opened the door and said "I don't care who was here first" while this family, that camped out for what they said was 15 hours, got shoved out the way....got mine tho

Guess that is all that matters. . . as long as you got yours right? Pathetic.

i would like to say $%%% whoever was shooting at Hilltop Mall. i was just about to walk out the house, and i hear the choppers and was like please no. Get a text from my boy and "mall is closed, there was a shooting". 15 years later people still doing the same nonsense. Now i have to wait until later to get my godson a pair smh

Originally Posted by onajazad

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Did anyone get there order confirmation form finishline???? I oredered man last nigh still no cancelatation email

paypal says pending since last night but no email from fnl yet, not holding my breath.
heard a lot of people got cancellation notices rather quickly so its weird i havent gotten one yet.
Yeah man same here still on pending status through paypal!!! Hope for the best still no cacncelation email ....
i dont think they send an email i think the status just changes to canceled on paypal from what ive heard but to those it has happened to it happened within an hour or 2/ here i am almost 12 hours later and still pending.

from finishline twitter!

FinishLine Finish Line
If you got a confirmation email you will get the shoes.
4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Originally Posted by nickthesneakerkid

Did anyone get there order confirmation form finishline???? I oredered man last nigh still no cancelatation email

Ordered 2 pairs at 7am this morning and immediately got an order confirmation email. Certainly hope you get yours.
Thanks man still crossing my fingers!!!!! Tried calling them since 8an just getting a busy tone.

i wonder how some people got them "easy" on NDC, while thousands others kept having the site lockup/etc?

I was trying to get a pair for my friend who had to work, and kept getting them in the cart, but after CC information was keyed in, the site just sat there.

I hate it for kids these days, the game has changed in alot of ways. Kids are just buying them because theyre the new "it" thing..........nothing to do with Jordan, nothing to do with legacy, they were like 6 years old when Mike graced the court with the XIs

Whatever, im getting old lol

Violence and/or killing someone over a crappy retro XI is ridiculous 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

paypal says pending since last night but no email from fnl yet, not holding my breath.
heard a lot of people got cancellation notices rather quickly so its weird i havent gotten one yet.
Yeah man same here still on pending status through paypal!!! Hope for the best still no cacncelation email ....
Yea im in the same boat. I have two pending. I just want atleast one to go through and ill be happy. But im not too hopeful. Ill prolly end up dropping 3 after the new year if I dont hit on any of the restocks. 

NT Chicago had a ton of people but it was well organized. Shout out to the TGI Friday's across the street too... got some apps delivered to me while I waited
smile.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

your timing is impeccable, yuku.
anyone know what happend to the 6am drop this morning?
i got on the site at 6:05 and no trace of it. then i called and customer service said sold out.
it sold out in 5 minutes with zero traffic on the site and no busy signal on the phone?? very odd.
From what I read from this morning, the page went live early for a very short time and everyone snatched it up. Then when it came to the 6am hour, they were all sold out. 

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

omg....just read the whole article:

"Police also said they had to break a car window to get two toddlers out after a woman went in after the shoes. They said she was taken into custody when she returned to the car."

that's just wrong...people like wolves out there, no regard for their kids....what has happened to this world

Disgusting. 
30t6p3b.gif

-Drew

Just got my shipping confirmation from HS. I was trying to get another pair from NDC last night on my break at work using my iPhone as a 3G hot spot but it just couldnt hang and kept timing out. However when i came home i was checking the uk sites at about 2 am pst i was able to order another pair from CT. Congrats to those that were able to cop!!

Yep, I am officially done with Jordan's after this experience. If i manage to find a pair, then great. If not, then oh well. it was a good run.

lined up on our local champs to get extra pair for my friends who got work, was 52nd in the line and was told that they only got 45 pairs. wow:wow:
on the good side, I was still able to get 2 from footlocker

concord 11 by h0sey, on Flickr

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

No luck on Eastbay last night. I order almost everything from them but last night was my first experience with the que system that they use. Really leaves a lot to be desired. My countdown clock was under 30 minutes 3 different times then it just magically went to a white screen. Where is Eastbay Rep Ryan-
Like GottaBdaShoes said, sometimes our site is taken down temporarily during the early morning to perform updates. This wasn't a crash and you don't need to worry. We've prepared ourselves and improved our queueing system in anticipation of Thursday night. 
smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ryan

I told you so.

Anyways I would never camp for sneakers at my age or anyage for that matter. Luckily woke up this morning to get a shipping email from HS and UI. Now I just need to hear from CT, but their site looks fried.

Sad to hear there was violence and people died. Really is a sad society we live in

I didnt even get a countdown.  Once it went live, I clicked the add to cart, and eastbay froze.  It was all white screens after that.

Originally Posted by nickthesneakerkid

Ordered 2 pairs at 7am this morning and immediately got an order confirmation email. Certainly hope you get yours.
me too, i only got one from paypal

If I would have bet how this release was going to turn out, I would have had a car payment already
smile.gif

I was screaming bloody murder in the previous thread, and no one believed me...lol
EVERY website crashed, about 10 times I got to the submit order on NDC and FNL and FNL actually charged a hold for a pair...

Hopefully everyone got their pairs....I hear a FNL restock WILL happen (just like past XI releases) I won't devulge the time due to lurkers...but same as years past

Here is my morning....

Got to Sheiks about 20 min before open, folks in the front were pounding on the doors, broke a portion of it and security had to come and facilitate....
All mens sizes in arrowhead mall (AZ) sold out in 1 min (they had 2FSR) and let people cut the lines...
Folks were selling the mens sizes for $550 once they left and folks were buying them!!!!
IViA7l.jpg

Got my wife her size 6Y, got my little one her 2.5y and my UI and Oqium order are enroute...

ALL DONE WITH JORDAN RELEASES!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

I copped from Crooked Tongues. Got an order confirmation from them and a receipt from PayPal. Let's hope they come through!

Same I am done with Jordans, all this fighting over shoes and some people have to pay $600 for  a cheap made shoe.  Makes me sick, I hope all you guy's come through and get yours.
You'll be back. I said that 6 years ago and JB has reeled me in year after year! LOL

Back
Top Bottom