Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Just got both my tracking #'s. from ndc. two separate orders.

still in shock.
not selling a one. idk if im gonna even bring myself to wear em haha. def not in this winter weather tho!

and i have noticed a lot of the ebay sellers are bidding up their own auctions with dummy accounts. like a name like g**g67 seller.....and b**s22 bidding and d**t73 bidding

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

I am noticing alot of concord auctions on ebay that have high bidders with zero feedback. just a coincidence or are there alot of salty peeps out there who didnt get a pair and are pissed at resellers that are trying to ruin auctions?????

No, thats the resellers making additional accounts to run up the bids. 

On release day, was able to get thru with NDC customer service at 12:30am and order 3 pairs total(2 under me and 1 under my girl's name) i was then able to pick my pair up from my connect at a mall in Mont. County at 4:30 pm. I recieved my shipping confirmation from NDC last night. Was able to cop 4 pairs total. Two sz 11s for me, one sz 12 for a coworker and a sz 11.5 for a coworker's son.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Sad to hear that someone was killed in DC I believe over these
30t6p3b.gif
happens way too often

Fortunately that was a hoax.
-Drew

easy cop at HOH la
got there wed. night was about 50ish in line

when we got in we were 131-133
roll.gif

blunted the whole time 

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

and i have noticed a lot of the ebay sellers are bidding up their own auctions with dummy accounts. like a name like g**g67 seller.....and b**s22 bidding and d**t73 bidding

doesn't Ebay display all the names like that so that people don't now who's bidding?

Alot of bidders on ebay are going to have zero feedback because they probably just made an ebay just for the concords

Originally Posted by bonafide101

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

doesn't Ebay display all the names like that so that people don't now who's bidding?
yes, those arent the actual numbers/letters in the username

lol You people are trying to convince yourselves that these aren't selling. If some of you did some work before hand or just paid the $250, you wouldn't be in here complaining. I got 4 pairs on ndc. And it's supposed to be 2 per person limit! Orders were 30 minutes apart too. All you have to do is try, that's all I'm saying.

laugh.gif
Just swallow yall pride and pay the $250.00 goin' rate. I missed out on Space Jams and Cool Greys the past 2 years and paid that. No regrets.

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Man its some old heads in that pic. Must be season ticket holders.

Old heads?! Hahaha! These guys probably were the first generation of collectors.
im 31 and those cats seem to be at least 10yrs older than me. 

Patently waiting for my tracking info from CT
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Feeling pretty good it'll got through, if not it just wasn't meant to be
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom