Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

N
ndc just cancelled my order...

Code:
Thank you for your recent NikeStore.com order.  Unfortunately the item(s) ordered were not available and are not available for back order.  Your payment method has not been charged.We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.  Please visit NikeStore.com again soon as styles and colors change often! This email message has been automatically generated.  Replies are not monitored.  For questions regarding your order, return or refund, please contact NikeStore.com Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453.

DRO3000 man please not you man lol.....merry christmas.... especially do not say I'm under 19 if your a 80's baby you must remember the Guess jeans with the small side pockets and Girbaud jeans lol....peace

Originally Posted by leothegod

Originally Posted by onajazad

my order doesnt show up on FNL.com but i have a paypal transaction... idk what happened

Same man!!!! Feeling sucks man! What time did you order yours?
it was before 1am i know that....
2rzrvpi.jpg

paypal email...
my both my debit cards wouldnt go through for some reason

Mine says pending too.... I talk to Finishline after being on hold for an hour and they told me they have nothing from me...they told me it probably won't go through... The money is out of my PayPal and they couldn't even tell me when I will get my money back because they can't issue a refund ... They can't do anything if finishlines system isn't showing a purchase from you.....

Originally Posted by BigPoint

I wouldnt say yet, I had a similar issue before with the Bordeaux i didnt get a email confirmation from fnl it took a few days , And my status was showing pending on paypal that time... Still crossing my fingers wish for the best
happy.gif
my order doesnt show up on FNL.com but i have a paypal transaction... idk what happened
Sorry for the late response. But I got the same PayPal email saying my order and payment was sent to FNL. I guess all of us who ordered through them are in the same boat. My order went through around 11pm pst. Someone said on here that paypal and info will not show up on our FNL accounts on the site. Cos I can't log in and my email address that I used is not in their system. Hopefully Monday or Tuesday we get some answers. It really sucks cos our money is tied up already and If by chance they drop somewhere else I can't buy em cos $400 is sitting in paypal for FNL. Trying to be patient...... Woosaw, woosaw...
It will be a miracle if we get them good luck to us ... Congrats to people who already copped them...

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

2hotallday wrote:
Do you guys see the reseller prices for these on EBAY? Theyre going for $450+ and I even saw one pair go for $1,000 SMH. When did Retros become worth more than OGs and why would you pay that price when you can get the DMP XIs or at least the 01s.

Its because they just came out and nearly every kid had these on their Christmas wish list. Some parents are willing to pay ANYTHING to get their kid what they want for Christmas.

Its like when the Xbox or PS3 first came out they commanded $1000+ but as time passes and peoples interest fades prices will drop drastically. 

I would also bet 90% of the kids asking for these and 95% of the parents buying them have ZERO idea that these came out in 1995 and are Re-Re-Releases. Most non-Sneakerheads literally think these are "the new Jordans".

I agree with you my friend, its a shame though.

why have funds been transferred if the the merchant hasn't processed your payment ? you have authorized the payment, finishline just has not accepted it yet which isn't a good sign with them

Originally Posted by robndunk

N
ndc just cancelled my order...

Code:
Thank you for your recent NikeStore.com order.  Unfortunately the item(s) ordered were not available and are not available for back order.  Your payment method has not been charged.We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.  Please visit NikeStore.com again soon as styles and colors change often! This email message has been automatically generated.  Replies are not monitored.  For questions regarding your order, return or refund, please contact NikeStore.com Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453.
I got the same email.  
mad.gif

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Same man!!!! Feeling sucks man! What time did you order yours?
it was before 1am i know that....
2rzrvpi.jpg

paypal email...
my both my debit cards wouldnt go through for some reason

Mine says pending too.... I talk to Finishline after being on hold for an hour and they told me they have nothing from me...they told me it probably won't go through... The money is out of my PayPal and they couldn't even tell me when I will get my money back because they can't issue a refund ... They can't do anything if finishlines system isn't showing a purchase from you.....

I hope when I could finally get in contact with Finishline they don't tell me this. I've been trying to reach to call them all day yesterday and today, and the phone was either busy or it was a long wait. At this point, I just want my money back so i could get something else. This is my first and last time dealing with Finishline. Tuesday can't come fast enough.

Originally Posted by airsully

why have funds been transferred if the the merchant hasn't processed your payment ? you have authorized the payment, finishline just has not accepted it yet which isn't a good sign with them

I have no idea man!!! Worst experience with FNL
mad.gif

Sorry for the late response. But I got the same PayPal email saying my order and payment was sent to FNL. I guess all of us who ordered through them are in the same boat. My order went through around 11pm pst. Someone said on here that paypal and info will not show up on our FNL accounts on the site. Cos I can't log in and my email address that I used is not in their system. Hopefully Monday or Tuesday we get some answers. It really sucks cos our money is tied up already and If by chance they drop somewhere else I can't buy em cos $400 is sitting in paypal for FNL. Trying to be patient...... Woosaw, woosaw...
It will be a miracle if we get them good luck to us ... Congrats to people who already copped them...
Yeah. I'm trying to keep hope! Good luck to us all who ordered from FNL..... Page 420
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah. I'm trying to keep hope! Good luck to us all who ordered from FNL..... Page 420
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
What size did you get by the way?????

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by shindo03

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I understand it perfectly. 
My daughter asked for these. 

I asked her why and she could not tell me why she wanted them. 

I asked her what she knew about Jordan and she had no clue. 

I asked if she knew what sport he played she guessed football. 

She finally admitted she want them because thats what the kids were going to wearing when they returned to school. 

I had to admit she was hype-beast. 

I told her that if she wanted me to get them she would have write a report on Michael Jordan. She needed to learn who the man was and what he did. The man could have beat women and molested kids and she running around with the guys name on her shoes. 

I explained to her dont do it because everyone else is doing it and know who you associate yourself with. 

If she dont learn this early then she will do or wear anything if everyone else is doing it. 

^no hate but this has to be the funniest thing I heard all year on here. So, basically your telling her not to be a hypebeast. That's what little kids are. If Timmy wants it so does Tommy lol....... I mean if you buy her a PC with Windows on it are you going to ask her to write a report on Bill Gates. When she goes on facebook maybe an essay on Mark Zuckerberg. Using a Ipod well that's 5000 word biography on Steve Jobs. Let kids be kids..... who knows why they like what they like. They'll figure it out when they're older. Kids care about popularity and being accepted. Once they go out to college and get in the real world they figure out that none of it really matters. Not trying to tell you how to raise your kid. But, it's inevitable.... no matter what you say to a little kid they can't fathom why what one kid has makes them want the same thing. It's like Guess jeans in high school or Girbaud jeans...... who knows why all the kids wanted them..... I mean relatively speaking does it really justify why you want Jordans cause Jordan wore it or cause some rapper wore it. Actually it's really the same as your kid wanting to get what the popular kids want. Maybe to her those popular kids are her Michael Jordan lol......We want them cause Mike wore them and some kids probably want them cause some really good ballplayer kid at the gym was wearing them lol..... 

you completely missed the point of the whole lesson......you must be under 19
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I agree he definitely missed the point. If you kid is old enough to ask for it they need to understand why they are asking for it.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

to those arguing about cities in canada...

1) Toronto
2) Vancouver
3) Montreal

the rest is garbage

Im ok with this.....not fully but I understand it isn't far from the truth.

I just have a problem with ppl saying Canada suck......call me a patriot if you like but Im pretty happy to be here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So enough with the country talk.......yall want stories, heres a good one for you!!!

I got a text today from my buddy today and it was a picture of an ad for a pair of OG Jordan 1's for sale.  I
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
when I seen that they were asking $100 for them.  I couldn't tell if they were authentic by the pic since it was a scanned pic so I called the number listed to get some info.  Before doing so I asked my buddy why he wouldnt just go get it himself and he said he thought it would be best that I went cause he figured Id be better at spotting a fake than him.  So I called the number and an obviously old lady picked up the phone and I mentioned I seen the ad and was interested in the sneakers.  I asked if she knew if they were authentic and she kinda laughed and said "oh ya I know they are for sure cause I bought them for my son when he played basketball".  This is when my ears really perked up
laugh.gif
.  I told her I wanted them and I would be there later today to get them.  I called my buddy back and gave him the good news.  Again I told him that he should go get em cause he found him but he insisted I got em and I keep em or we 'split' them.  Not sure how that will work out but I figured I'd deal with that later and just worry about the shoes. 

I got to the lady's house and she opened the door and I could see the kicks sitting by the door.  I brought the GF with me and she could tell I was amped for this.  I was shaking when she handed them over to me.  The lady kinda laughed and said "my son saw the news and called us today to tell us we should pull out his old Jordans and list them on kijiji for $100.  He knows theyre worth more but it's Christmas and he figured it would make someone really happy".   Boy was he right.

I shared this story cause without the chaotic news reports on TV over the past 24 hours regarding the Concords this pair of Jordan's could have gone into the dumpster and forgotten.

A couple pics:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
two size 14's. One to rock and one to stock. being that it's a big size, they don't sell out as fast so I'm banking on that for any kind of hope.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Dudes justifying their SALTINESS and/or HATRED by calling anyone that copped these hypebeasts... You really mad at someone for buying something they like? 
laugh.gif

I just think the word "hypebeast" has been overly used and abused. It's up there with "swag."

Assuming you have the option of using a credit card, why use debit? We all know finish line notorious for holding our money hostage

Originally Posted by shindo03

DRO3000 man please not you man lol.....merry christmas.... especially do not say I'm under 19 if your a 80's baby you must remember the Guess jeans with the small side pockets and Girbaud jeans lol....peace

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember the guess jeans but not so much the Girbaud.   Ive done a LOT of smoking since the nineties so my memory is a little shot
pimp.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Merry Christmas bro.....my bad!

And merry Christmas NT Fam!

1) Toronto
2) Vancouver
3) Montreal

the rest is garbage

I just have a problem with ppl saying Canada suck......call me a patriot if you like but Im pretty happy to be here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So enough with the country talk.......yall want stories, heres a good one for you!!!

I got a text today from my buddy today and it was a picture of an ad for a pair of OG Jordan 1's for sale.  I
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
when I seen that they were asking $100 for them.  I couldn't tell if they were authentic by the pic since it was a scanned pic so I called the number listed to get some info.  Before doing so I asked my buddy why he wouldnt just go get it himself and he said he thought it would be best that I went cause he figured Id be better at spotting a fake than him.  So I called the number and an obviously old lady picked up the phone and I mentioned I seen the ad and was interested in the sneakers.  I asked if she knew if they were authentic and she kinda laughed and said "oh ya I know they are for sure cause I bought them for my son when he played basketball".  This is when my ears really perked up
laugh.gif
.  I told her I wanted them and I would be there later today to get them.  I called my buddy back and gave him the good news.  Again I told him that he should go get em cause he found him but he insisted I got em and I keep em or we 'split' them.  Not sure how that will work out but I figured I'd deal with that later and just worry about the shoes. 

I got to the lady's house and she opened the door and I could see the kicks sitting by the door.  I brought the GF with me and she could tell I was amped for this.  I was shaking when she handed them over to me.  The lady kinda laughed and said "my son saw the news and called us today to tell us we should pull out his old Jordans and list them on kijiji for $100.  He knows theyre worth more but it's Christmas and he figured it would make someone really happy".   Boy was he right.

I shared this story cause without the chaotic news reports on TV over the past 24 hours regarding the Concords this pair of Jordan's could have gone into the dumpster and forgotten.

A couple pics:

Thats insane! Well at least something good came out of the drama displayed on tv. Nice pickup!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
two size 14's. One to rock and one to stock. being that it's a big size, they don't sell out as fast so I'm banking on that for any kind of hope.

It should go man your size are not that common. Sucks to be me i wear a common  size 11......

1) Toronto
2) Vancouver
3) Montreal

the rest is garbage

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

A couple pics:

are you serious? Thats insane! This is like something you spot on American Pickers. Great frickin score. The ole lady probably thought you were silly giving her $100.

Now, having to deal with your friend on this pair. Good luck with that. 

It should go man your size are not that common. Sucks to be me i wear a common  size 11......
Damn I feel for ya man. Size 11. Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom