Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

got my nephews some concords size 2... he not born yet but he will be soon and i got that heat for his feet 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

not trying to clown. no dignity involved.
http://www.offspring.co.uk/info/size-conv.html
http://www.crookedtongues.com/store/size_chart/

im confused.

Here you go sirhttp://www.google.com/sea...sa=N&biw=320&***=416#i=7Not Jordan's but should be the same
link loads nothing.

I'm posting from my iPhone so that's prob why it's not working but just google "Jordan 9.5 box" and you'll see a pic of a tag

ordered a 42.5 but needed a 43 smh... just looked at my space jam box and sure enough my size 9.5=43.

Looked at a couple different sources and 42.5 is 9.5, but we'll see

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on Snipes.. Got a 42.5 as well. Paid with PayPal and everything went smooth.
For those that ordered from Snipes.. Did you guys only have one shipping option?
yeah dhl

HYPES looking for european shoe sizes.....i swear people are so %@#!**$ lazy and stupid on this site sometimes.....use GOOGLE or look at your shoes that you currently already have u H Y P E S

Here you go sirhttp://www.google.com/sea...sa=N&biw=320&***=416#i=7Not Jordan's but should be the same
link loads nothing.

I'm posting from my iPhone so that's prob why it's not working but just google "Jordan 9.5 box" and you'll see a pic of a tag
great idea! apparantly i got 9.5's instead of 10's but lets see what they ship.

Laughing at those saying they are done with Jordan's after this. What do you expect this sneaker is one of the most noticeable Jordan an the most anticipated release of the year , even people who don't buy Jordan's are trying to get these add that with its the holidays an you got madness . It was so predictable... Why be mad now? When everyone knew the outcome before the release date.

Originally Posted by all19mjs

Laughing at those saying they are done with Jordan's after this. What do you expect this sneaker is one of the most noticeable Jordan an the most anticipated release of the year , even people who don't buy Jordan's are trying to get these add that with its the holidays an you got madness . It was so predictable... Why be mad now? When everyone knew the outcome before the release date.

^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^
if anything you need to get mad and try  to get these stores to get their @%%* right and just make it corporate policy that employees get one pair and keep their size on file so they can only buy that sizeand get this line @%%* right and just do wristbands or cards or whatever. you hear me FOOTLOCKER?CHAMPS/FINISHLINE/DTLR do somethin right for once i saw 40-50yr women gettin trampled and when the stampede was over their was at least 1 knife opened and on the floor plus somebody's blood was on my shoe but idk whos or how

Originally Posted by bryhe1

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

snipes wont let me checkout 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

use paypal !
create a new account. i wasted about a half hour before i realized this. i created an account 2 days ago and had em in my cart but didnt cop because my bank blocked my card because CT was trying to charge but kept crashing (long story/fraud protection) but now i tried to cop again using same account and they gave me some crazy message about how i couldnt cop because i tried to cop already. then i started from the beginning and used a different email account to create a account and it let me go through.

Originally Posted by bryhe1

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

snipes wont let me checkout 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

use paypal !
create a new account. i wasted about a half hour before i realized this. i created an account 2 days ago and had em in my cart but didnt cop because my bank blocked my card because CT was trying to charge but kept crashing (long story/fraud protection) but now i tried to cop again using same account and they gave me some crazy message about how i couldnt cop because i tried to cop already. then i started from the beginning and used a different email account to create a account and it let me go through.
Nice man! I'm happy for you!

Back
Top Bottom