Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Malclew

A good friend of mine says he's been calling in his orders at midnight and has yet to miss one, is he just that lucky or are other people not thinking to try this?

I tried calling into Eastbay 20 minutes before release and the line was busy for about 2 hours straight, could not get in at all..

Originally Posted by All Ready

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by glove72

Lol

I don't get what the LOL is for. You think sites in Europe are scheming to scam a few hundred people out of $185 or so? That really is the difference, you wouldn't be able tell where a pair came from unless you see it before the sticker's taken out of the insole or check the tag on the box.
last year the cool greys had a bluer hue than the american pairs sir, relax
Not true. People need to realize doesn't matter which country the shoes are going to. they are produced together.

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by asu42

Originally Posted by vipersupra

a little white scuff mark on PL. (left pair)

i thought the left inner PL pair is a bit higher compare to the right. slightly noticable.

"23" on left pair is slightly slanted. also it has a tiny chip on the "3"

the back right pair of the sole is also bit off compare to the left pair. in terms of that blueish/concord tint

carbon fiber plate on left and right pair is different. i can feel the ripples on squares on the carbon fiber for my left pair. while the right is just flat smooth. as if there isnt squares for the carbon fiber.. if that makes sense.

the jumpman looks bigger compare to CG '10, and SJ '09. although i didnt compare them to my CG and SJ. just from looking at it.

also, where the PL stiching ends at the back right below the "23", it doesnt line up to the tip of the midsole where it curves up.. you can see that from the pic up top. ^^

CONCLUSION: i think we all know by now, wether its release day pair or early pair, the quality control is never up to par. there will always be something major or minor to point out. but to me, what ever flaw i have for my pair, it is never noticable when i have them on my feet. like i said only minor flaws for my pair.. this is my first time owning a pair of concords and i think these are truly amazing. idk about the price, but it is what it is. i want it, so ill pay for it.. now, if i were to compare this to the 2000 version which i never held of ownned, i will simply pick the 2000 pair just for the simply fact that it has better PL cut and diff mold.. (atleast it looks like it does, i might be wrong) if my size just wasnt so hard to find and the price being hella high, i wouldnt have picked these up and copped me a 2000 pair..
happy.gif

Very interesting about the carbon fiber plate. Where did you purchase these from. This is a typical trait from the early release shoes (including mine) Could anyone else comment on their carbon fiber texture. (pics would be good also)

On my sz 11.5 pair I got from FNL the carbon fiber is different on each pair. I thought it was pretty wack too! Ill try and post later
seriously? i remember people saying only early release have different carbon fiber on each shoe.

my goodness, Jordan/Nike sucks.

In recent history, has there been a major release that didn't restock?

That's what I'm saying don't general releases usually get restocked *fingers crossed

Still waiting on FNL to refund me back / drop the hold on the $1500 they have pending in my account.

I spoke to a rep Saturday and they told me Tuesday or Wednesday the latest, so I'm giving them until that time before I go into panic mode.

Anyone else order from Natterjacks? Tried to order a size 10 Saturday morning and never got a confirmation email but I checked my account activity with my bank and theres a pending amount from them. I've tried to email them numerious times and have not gotten a response back yet.

Anyone else going through the same thing with them?

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by asu42

Originally Posted by vipersupra

a little white scuff mark on PL. (left pair)

i thought the left inner PL pair is a bit higher compare to the right. slightly noticable.

"23" on left pair is slightly slanted. also it has a tiny chip on the "3"

the back right pair of the sole is also bit off compare to the left pair. in terms of that blueish/concord tint

carbon fiber plate on left and right pair is different. i can feel the ripples on squares on the carbon fiber for my left pair. while the right is just flat smooth. as if there isnt squares for the carbon fiber.. if that makes sense.

the jumpman looks bigger compare to CG '10, and SJ '09. although i didnt compare them to my CG and SJ. just from looking at it.

also, where the PL stiching ends at the back right below the "23", it doesnt line up to the tip of the midsole where it curves up.. you can see that from the pic up top. ^^

CONCLUSION: i think we all know by now, wether its release day pair or early pair, the quality control is never up to par. there will always be something major or minor to point out. but to me, what ever flaw i have for my pair, it is never noticable when i have them on my feet. like i said only minor flaws for my pair.. this is my first time owning a pair of concords and i think these are truly amazing. idk about the price, but it is what it is. i want it, so ill pay for it.. now, if i were to compare this to the 2000 version which i never held of ownned, i will simply pick the 2000 pair just for the simply fact that it has better PL cut and diff mold.. (atleast it looks like it does, i might be wrong) if my size just wasnt so hard to find and the price being hella high, i wouldnt have picked these up and copped me a 2000 pair..
happy.gif

Very interesting about the carbon fiber plate. Where did you purchase these from. This is a typical trait from the early release shoes (including mine) Could anyone else comment on their carbon fiber texture. (pics would be good also)

On my sz 11.5 pair I got from FNL the carbon fiber is different on each pair. I thought it was pretty wack too! Ill try and post later
This would piss me off. It is one the main signs of the fugazi early releases. Guess nike let some Bgrade through to legit retailers here in the US. Also starts to cast some doubt on the early releases not being legit. This release has been amazing in a bad way. 

Still haven't received shipping confirmation fro Soleheaven or Wellgosh yet...Im Starting to get very anxious...

Originally Posted by Josh311

Originally Posted by mr delorean

just a quick fyi....take it for what its worth....

received an auto email from nike customer service after the ndc mess on release night. i wasnt able to get through because checkout crashed about twenty times on me. customer service lets me know i still have items in my cart and wanted to know if i needed assistance. product is obviously sold out and nothing in the cart, but i replied just for sheets and giggles.

got the standard company line on item being a limited release and currently sold out, no restock info available, etc, yadda yadda. but found this part interesting:

"I did leave a note with my design team and let them know that you would like to see these shoes come back in stock, so if we can get enough people asking for them, there is a chance that we will do another run on them."

are they fos? bs? who knows....but it doesnt hurt for everyone to hammer the hell out of them just in case this info is legitimate. i mean, we're all waiting and refusing to pay resell prices anyway, right?

I think the news should have been all they needed to know if they should make another production run. Thanks for the info, it is pretty interesting. We'll see!

Yea. The stampedes and people being trampled to get these should be enough evidence of people wanting them.

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

Still haven't received shipping confirmation fro Soleheaven or Wellgosh yet...Im Starting to get very anxious...

finishline for me
ohwell.gif
mad.gif

i keep thinking my order is going to get canceled
laugh.gif
expect the worst and hope for the best i guess

Just traded my size 12 ds infrared pack for 11.5 concords! I feel very good bout this trade!

I will never order from fnl again haven't ordered since the sj they canceled my order and kept my money for a week. Lucky I had a bad feeling and was Abel to cop 2 pairs at the mall. I just don't get y people complain about that issue every time its old news already.

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Still waiting on FNL to refund me back / drop the hold on the $1500 they have pending in my account.

I spoke to a rep Saturday and they told me Tuesday or Wednesday the latest, so I'm giving them until that time before I go into panic mode.

Anyone else order from Natterjacks? Tried to order a size 10 Saturday morning and never got a confirmation email but I checked my account activity with my bank and theres a pending amount from them. I've tried to email them numerious times and have not gotten a response back yet.

Anyone else going through the same thing with them?
I just got off the phone with FNL and my order didn't go through so I spoke with Paypal and they said if your money hasn't left your actual bank account then your good. The funds are still available and that paypal will contact FNL to make sure they don't take the money being sent to them because the order didn't go through and the item is no longer available. Gonna be on this board and twitter for the next few hours/days hoping to catch a restock! fingers crossed

Originally Posted by mazzo1

Just traded my size 12 ds infrared pack for 11.5 concords! I feel very good bout this trade!

Really?  I thought that pack was around 550-600?  Hmm.

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

Contacted SH and the guy said once they get them in, they are going to ship them out asap. I believe that was last Wednesday...

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Infrared pack was trash basically the same color of the varsity red vi. That's y I got rid of my pack..

Originally Posted by ynot5o4

A good friend of mine says he's been calling in his orders at midnight and has yet to miss one, is he just that lucky or are other people not thinking to try this?

I tried calling into Eastbay 20 minutes before release and the line was busy for about 2 hours straight, could not get in at all..
MY girl called thirty minutes before and she got through and BSed the dude for a half hour and then we ordered times 2! But the whole time she was on I was trying to call and never got through.

Originally Posted by rauls054

Infrared pack was trash basically the same color of the varsity red vi. That's y I got rid of my pack..
I wasn't really talking about preference, just value in general.  I thought these went on ebay for around 550-600.

Originally Posted by rauls054

I wasn't really talking about preference, just value in general.  I thought these went on ebay for around 550-600.

Something like that idk y though very over rated.

I called Finishline with my confirmation number that I received. The CS rep said that the shoes weren't available at the store, so the order got routed to another store. We'll see what happens with the, "If you got a confirmation email you will get the shoes".

Back
Top Bottom