Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Everywhere is crazy. Are places like http://www.thesneakpeek.com/ even legit?

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

My HS orders came in but my UI orders got canceled. Oh well not mad that's why I ordered from two sites in case one failed. Hope you all get your pairs today.

BTW  HS marked my 2 orders as gift with a value of about 160. No custom charges for me =). UI wouldve probably charged me.

DID ANYBODY WHO GOT 2 PAIRS FROM UI GOT HIT WITH CUSTOM FEES? PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN KNOW WHEN I DO FUTURE PURCHASES THANKS.
Did you get two separate orders from HS or 2 shoes in one package. 
2 seperate boxes. I did place them one at a time too so idk if that matters.

In other words Add to cart... Pay...Add to cart... Pay

I DID NOT add 2 to a cart then pay for both one shot. Seperate orders.
What state are you in and did you have to sign for them. I trying to see if I need to stick close to the house for a couple days. 

What state are you in and did you have to sign for them. I trying to see if I need to stick close to the house for a couple days. 
NY and yes I did.

Out of curiosity, how would I know if my HS or any other shipment is set as gift and even the value?

NY and yes I did.
OH ok your in the same state as ISC. Hopefully my pairs come duty free. It says they processed through ISC. So, hopefully they are clear its been a while since I have received international packages through USPS. BTW, I did a phone order on 2 pairs and they shipped them together. SMH

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

NY and yes I did.

Out of curiosity, how would I know if my HS or any other shipment is set as gift and even the value?
You wont until you get the package and read the custom forms.

^ Same here, I have a feeling they have marked it as a gift and declared the value under $250 because I haven't heard of many people getting charged when they order packages from them.

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

^ Same here, I have a feeling they have marked it as a gift and declared the value under $250 because I haven't heard of many people getting charged when they order packages from them.

Where you located?

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Where you located? 

VA, haven't received them yet, thought they would be here today but it looks like I'm gonna have to wait until tomorrow.

My HS pre order just showed up at my work in Boston. Just a heads up to those who ordered from them or from another Euro site. The tracking is at least 2 days behind. Right now it says my package is in NYC when its already in my hands. So keep that in mind if you are looking for yours. I got the shipping notice Dec 23 and received it today. Pretty fast

NY and yes I did.

Its on the customs from on the box when they deliver

Hallo guys.....2 years i was out from this forum but i'km back cause the XI!
Hope u r doing well guys but here's the question:
Where can i find em in Europe?
thx a lot

NY and yes I did.

Like the guy above said, when you get your package the custom form is gonna be on it. Mine as Gift checked and the value as 50 pounds.

Wow, you said 160 USD earlier. 50 GBP is about 80 USD
pimp.gif
. Unless you were add the two. 

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

My HS pre order just showed up at my work in Boston. Just a heads up to those who ordered from them or from another Euro site. The tracking is at least 2 days behind. Right now it says my package is in NYC when its already in my hands. So keep that in mind if you are looking for yours. I got the shipping notice Dec 23 and received it today. Pretty fast

Cool, same thing happened to me last year. 

just called FNL and spoke to a CSR on my order there, said its still in processing, let me check on it..put me on hold and came back and said that the location did not have it (gee really? didn't expect that) and they are sending it to another location...and could take 3-5 days...umm I highly doubt a location has pairs sitting around

didn't really expect FNL to come thru, but would have been a nice surprise.......I think if you haven't got a shipping email/tracking info by now, its pretty much over for FNL.

Hello there.

Thank you for your message... We have a load of orders for these sneakers (as you can imagine?!) and we are reviewing them and processing them all as soon as possible. We will be in touch with all our Jordan XI Concord customers very soon indeed!

All the very best.

Ash - natterjacks

Originally Posted by italiansneakerhead

Hallo guys.....2 years i was out from this forum but i'km back cause the XI!
Hope u r doing well guys but here's the question:
Where can i find em in Europe?
thx a lot
I know of places but it depends on if you are in the EU or not. They wont ship to the states. 

Like the guy above said, when you get your package the custom form is gonna be on it. Mine as Gift checked and the value as 50 pounds.

Wow, you said 160 USD earlier. 50 GBP is about 80 USD
pimp.gif
. Unless you were add the two. 
Yeah add the 2 lol good stuff tho. I am very curious to see howd it go with people who ordered them together in other words added 2 to cart and checked out. Anybody?

I ordered my two together but over the phone. Thats 160 so I should be good. 

Originally Posted by abaythingape

who here actually has a perfect pair? no carbon fiber nonsense or midsole deformation etc.
I feel like I did but Im not as picky as some of you as you may already been able to tell by my posts
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now I've been out of the Jordan game for over 5 years now, but I was compelled to cop these. So when I got them home, I compared them up to my black and red retros that I got in my senior year in high school (Winter 01') for quality. Check out the jumpman on the left shoe of the Concords compared to the left shoe of my old joints:

Like I said, I been away for a minute so I dunno if they switched it up or if my old joints are just backwards!Anyway, just thought I'd share.

P.S. The patent leather is crazy low
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

At this point, cats aint cop still might as well wait for da re-launch

Of air-randy....

its funny how you make comments and suggestions like this yet you yourself have admitted to never buying from these guys

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I woke up like 10mins ago for work and checked my emails as i always do and what do i see? Shipment confirmation from FNL!!!! I camped out friday with no luck and then at abt 9AM EST forced my way through the FNL website for a size 12 (i usually wear 13s but this is my backup size and its all they had to add to cart). i thought for sure i wasnt getting them bc i didnt get a order number when i ordered and received no confirmation email. i had my girl ready to camp out at footlocker this morning bc they were supposed to get their reship from having their delivery truck robbed. this is my fav shoe ever and im finally getting a pair. i screamed and jumped on the bed like i was 8yrs old again. my girl was still sleep and looked at me with the 
alien.gif
x
indifferent.gif
x
mad.gif
 triple combo but i dont care! yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!
(dont break my heart and tell me this happened to other people and they actually arent coming)

Congrats my dude.. Hopefully it works out like that for others to, I know Finishline still had a hold in my money on Saturday and I hadn't received any e-mails either so hopefully others go thru like that too

Back
Top Bottom