Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by DRO3000

It's unbelievable how salty some of you are.

if you are seriously surprised by the events of the last few days........you're new to buying sneakers

this is THE most sought after sneaker EVER MADE!!!

There is lots of help going around NT.......but theres a difference between getting help and having everything handed to you.

Like i've said before LAZY people.

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by j o 19

SITTING IN CLASS... SIGNED UP FOR THE EMAIL FROM SFSC... CLASS ENDS AND THEYRE SOLD OUT.. +*%.. THIS IS GETTIN FRUSTRATING ---__----

I woke up 7am eastern time and stay on my pc till i got my pairs. Ended up missing class but copped 2 for me. Bad side is i might get charged custom fees smfh maybe up to 60$
I am really surprised how much you all are worried about these customs charges. The same questions came up last year in the Cool Grey thread. I have previously made multiple purchases from the majority of the sites that released the Concords this morning. I have never once been charged a customs fee. I am NOT saying it will not happen, but the chances are not as great as this thread is making it seem.

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by scoop99

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I know that you just didn't go there.

I agree with Rex Ryan.  Anybody who bullys there way into line by cutting deserves to have their knee caps broken.  I swear, there are so many heartless people out there.    If you cant get them on release day, be a man, suck it up, and pay the extra money for them like everybody else in the US is gonna have to do when they sell out.
I don't completely disagree with Rex Ryan. I was just laughing because he had the guts to say it. I know if someone cut me on line, I would not cut their face, but we would be fighting the very least. Personally, I just do not have it in me to cut someones face over a pair of sneakers although they might deserve it. At the end we both lose. But I do feel what you and Rex are saying. The only way I would cut someone in the face is if the person pull a blade and try to cut me with it due to an altercation.
my take is this, dudes at that release line need to speak up and do something about it.  this dude is cutting everyone in that line not just a few people.  if i played by the rules, camped out and did things the right way and someone tried to pull that,  im saying something and  if i was the type not to do anything i'd at least call the cops, bring attention to the situation so that others in the line get outraged as well.

im one of the most chill people there is and anyone who's chilled with me off the board can vouch for that but i wouldn't tolerate some dude trying to cut me in line like that.  most of the time big dudes try and use their size to intimdate you,  all i know is if he or any dude tried getting in my face for me standing up for myself i'd swing on him, and yes i would carry a razor on me for an event like this because dudes don't know how to act.  i would never try and start something but i have no problem defending myself.

if that dude goes to that release and tries to pull that i would hope someone would have the balls to stand up to him,  or at least get others to stand up as well,  again if your not the fighting type, call the police, if they come  at the very least big boy knows things aren't going to be how they once were.

that said, i wouldn't camp out for shoes anymore.  it's not worth it to me and i'm too hotheaded at times when i sense shady stuff.

I ordered two pairs of BC3s from endclothing and did not get hit with any custom charges whatsoever. Also, I ordered a pair of CG XIs last year from Hanon and also did not get charged anything from customs. I don't remember how Hanon shipped but I know endclothing used FedEx. Hope this helps..

Been on this post since day one. Im more hyped to see how this thread grows with every second then getting the shoes now lol

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Originally Posted by 335i

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

So y'all complain when people don't put up links, and complain when they do??? Why are you even posting??? If he has his pairs on lock thats good for him but I bet
if he was bragging about having them and not post the link you would be butt hurt.

And if you clicked on the link you can clearly see that the site has a count down to when they release them online so either way he is looking out. Get lost and find another forum to post BS in thanks.
I personally havent complained about not putting the links up.. Im all for helping out but  I believe that everyone should do their share of work, not make it easy for some noob or someone who never posts that just came on and scooped up a pair from a link. I just think he wouldnt be doing that if he himself didnt have a pair already secured. I dont care what anyone says, you want to have the best chances possible so you want your connect to be as low as possible. Its what ever though.. I hope we all get atleast one pair.. good luck to all.

Well written. I also hate when people assume that you're new to stuff because you don't lurk or post everyday. I've been on NT almost a decade. When I was heavy into kicks some of y'all were just learning to walk. I'm not doin the whipper snapper thing, but I'm just saying don't make assumptions. You never know someone's situation for why they may not have the info or knowledge you have. Consider yourself blessed, be thankful, and if you see fit pay it forward.With that being said-I think there's plenty of these to go around.

people complain wayyyy to much one way or another on here.  i posted the sns link yesterday as well and i got a few people inboxing me telling me to edit my post.  im thinkin
laugh.gif

too many people want info spoon fed to them,  when someone posts a link  dudes start crying about how "their spot got burnt"  which is the stupidest thing ever.   if that was really "their spot"  they would have a pair secured and not have to rely on hoping others don't post that link to give others an opportunity to get them.

i kept the wellgosh link to myself,  i put my own work in to contact them and know what was going on,  i knew it would inevitably get posted on here and i can't really be mad at that.  i've seen dudes getting salty because they missed out on hanon shop and the other site this morning,  oh well you'll have other opportunities between now and next week.

if you do your own research, put the necessary work in, and follow this thread regularly but don't rely on it as your end all be all, you'll be just fine.

with the 1 pair limit on sns,  if your on your computer and logged in and ready to go come tomorrow you should be able to get a pair.  you just have to act fast.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by 335i

I personally havent complained about not putting the links up.. Im all for helping out but  I believe that everyone should do their share of work, not make it easy for some noob or someone who never posts that just came on and scooped up a pair from a link. I just think he wouldnt be doing that if he himself didnt have a pair already secured. I dont care what anyone says, you want to have the best chances possible so you want your connect to be as low as possible. Its what ever though.. I hope we all get atleast one pair.. good luck to all.

Well written. I also hate when people assume that you're new to stuff because you don't lurk or post everyday. I've been on NT almost a decade. When I was heavy into kicks some of y'all were just learning to walk. I'm not doin the whipper snapper thing, but I'm just saying don't make assumptions. You never know someone's situation for why they may not have the info or knowledge you have. Consider yourself blessed, be thankful, and if you see fit pay it forward.With that being said-I think there's plenty of these to go around.

people complain wayyyy to much one way or another on here.  i posted the sns link yesterday as well and i got a few people inboxing me telling me to edit my post.  im thinkin
laugh.gif

too many people want info spoon fed to them,  when someone posts a link  dudes start crying about how "their spot got burnt"  which is the stupidest thing ever.   if that was really "their spot"  they would have a pair secured and not have to rely on hoping others don't post that link to give others an opportunity to get them.

i kept the wellgosh link to myself,  i put my own work in to contact them and know what was going on,  i knew it would inevitably get posted on here and i can't really be mad at that.  i've seen dudes getting salty because they missed out on hanon shop and the other site this morning,  oh well you'll have other opportunities between now and next week.

if you do your own research, put the necessary work in, and follow this thread regularly but don't rely on it as your end all be all, you'll be just fine.

with the 1 pair limit on sns,  if your on your computer and logged in and ready to go come tomorrow you should be able to get a pair.  you just have to act fast.

How many pairs you think they'll have on SNS?

I'm so tired of all this hype and drama just to cop some shoes...Crazy. The game is so crazy now you have to fight tooth and nail to get some sneakers.

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

I ordered two pairs of BC3s from endclothing and did not get hit with any custom charges whatsoever. Also, I ordered a pair of CG XIs last year from Hanon and also did not get charged anything from customs. I don't remember how Hanon shipped but I know endclothing used FedEx. Hope this helps..
It usually takes a few weeks for the fedex customs charges to come in the mail if they did charge you.

Well I just might go to NikeTown Seattle a little early the night of the 22nd. Heard that last year they still had the CGs until the next day and the SJ release was similar too.

Ive chilled with rex ryan at a so cal summit before and hes pretty chill. And i agree with him if someone cut me in line id say something also. Im not camping for these only trying ndc if i get em i get em if not no big deal.

SITTING IN CLASS... SIGNED UP FOR THE EMAIL FROM SFSC... CLASS ENDS AND THEYRE SOLD OUT.. +*%.. THIS IS GETTIN FRUSTRATING ---__----

WAssup Jo Jo luv-foamposite queen!!! I got 07 royal foams off u for $260 back in 07-still on iccce. Didn't know you were still in the shoe game!! You had a serious collection; toughest female shoe game I've ever seen !! Msg me and let me know what sz u need and I'll try to help u out with a pair for this release:smile: always thankful for u helpin me out with my royals!

Originally Posted by trevahh

laugh.gif

i'd say about the same as wellgosh which i was able to acquire a pair from with no problem.  i would've had the same success with hanon shop as well if i was awake.

just be online and ready to move quick come tomorrow and you should have a decent shot at getting a pair.

aside from that, i wouldn't be suprised if hanon eventually has a restock like they did last year with the cool grey xi's

laugh.gif

i'd say about the same as wellgosh which i was able to acquire a pair from with no problem.  i would've had the same success with hanon shop as well if i was awake.

just be online and ready to move quick come tomorrow and you should have a decent shot at getting a pair.

aside from that, i wouldn't be suprised if hanon eventually has a restock like they did last year with the cool grey xi's

Yeahh that's kind of what I figured, I was about to check out at wellgosh yesterday but my shoes were gone, maybe I'll have better luck with SNS

laugh.gif

There's a high possibility that most of these shops will have some form of restock or another, 11s just don't sell as well as they do here in Europe. Some places that don't have a web presence will end up sitting on their pairs for a while then sending them back to Nike Europe who'll offer them up as restocks to shops (and hopefully with better accuracy this year compared to last).

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

It usually takes a few weeks for the fedex customs charges to come in the mail if they did charge you.
^ Correct....just got my fedex customs bill for the Black Cement 3's from SNS yesterday.  Had to do with the value of the shoes in total being over $250 and them forgetting to fill out a shoe declaration form as a gift.  They recently changed from UPS to Fedex evidentally.

For moi, I think the thrill of this release is equivalent to getting a date with that broad
you've been thirsty for for a hot minute.

By the time i get her, it's like... bleh. Indifferent.

To be frank, by the time i get a pair or two, i won't even care about them as i don't really
rock XI's like i do 3's to 7's.

They're strictly a novelty shoe (i can count on one hand how many times i've sported my
CG's).

It's all a part of the hobby and scavenging for a sought after release.

I'm more keen on the chicagos and wc IV's. Now THOSE are shoes i'd actually wear frequently.

Originally Posted by BinYe

For moi, I think the thrill of this release is equivalent to getting a date with that broad
you've been thirsty for for a hot minute.

By the time i get her, it's like... bleh. Indifferent.

To be frank, by the time i get a pair or two, i won't even care about them as i don't really
rock XI's like i do 3's to 7's.

They're strictly a novelty shoe (i can count on one hand how many times i've sported my
CG's).

It's all a part of the hobby and scavenging for a sought after release.

I'm more keen on the chicagos and wc IV's. Now THOSE are shoes i'd actually wear frequently.

Ditto, I've worn my Breds once, CG's once, Space Jams never, but I'm still getting myself double pairs of these. I actually like these more than the previous 11's so I may wear one of the pairs in a few months.

I agree with both these dudes above. I mean, the 11's are an AWESOME shoe (and one of my favorites) but every time I pull them out to wear them I end up throwing on a pair of 3's. With that said, I'll be pretty rattled if I don't end up with a pair lol.
Also, what's US retail on the concord socks? They're a cool addition but how many people actually wear them?

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

WAssup Jo Jo luv-foamposite queen!!! I got 07 royal foams off u for $260 back in 07-still on iccce. Didn't know you were still in the shoe game!! You had a serious collection; toughest female shoe game I've ever seen !! Msg me and let me know what sz u need and I'll try to help u out with a pair for this release:smile: always thankful for u helpin me out with my royals!
WOAH.. IM NOT A FEMALE LMAO... I LET SOME ROYAL FOAMS GO BUT THAT WAS BACK IN 09... I DID HELP SOME NT'ERS LOCK DOWN PAIRS AT A SPOT IN 07 FOR RETAIL THO... 

That SNS link was posted in the last XI thread. Also that countdown was originally supposed to end a week shorter, so NT heads and lurkers have been eyeing that site for some time. Good luck...

Back
Top Bottom