Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by moelest

some comparison that i made..

All DS and sz11..

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
great job, brotha.
thank you

Yes, Moelest, Great Comparisons!  One of the more useful post on here.  Thank you Sir!
happy.gif

And is it me, or are some of the shoes non opaque(see through) on the toe box of ronskzzles pairs.  

Originally Posted by SticUpKid3

Did anyone order from Oquim? If so have they sent a tracking email?

Yes, I ordered through oqium.com.  I received an email from ups with the tracking info.  They will be here today.  There is nothing on the account page of oqium though, just still says processing.

Im still waiting on oqiumstore.  Havent heard or seen anything on the website under my account info. 

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

its not Jordan Brand..you dudes need to stop crying..it's the retailers who are to blame...from what I've seen and heard Nike Towns had the best and most organized release...Its major Retailers like FTL that didn't have proper organization at malls for release..didnt coordinate staff nor security for release and now with this restock didnt allocate pairs properly...

I was at my local spot for the release (after trying 2 other spots) and these idiots let people line up all night..just opened the door..didn't organize the line...said were taking 12 people at a time..let the first 12 in...then came outside and said all sold out....C'MON SON...and this was a MAJOR local not a mom and pop...

I managed to grab my pair and put my people on yesterday to spot in Jersey that never recieved there INITAL order until yesterday...but MOST FTL affiliated store ARE getting restocks...they should be on there in bounds this week or early next week...most stock is between 8 to 10 pairs of random sizes not given during the initial shippment...Honestly keep calling around and your gonna have to get lucky...

For my NYC heads...stay outta Manhattan...selling sneakers is a business..and some kid getting paid $8.00 is NOT on your side..there's a reason 300 kids was in the street yesterday BEFORE the shippment even got there...You gotta fight through KIDS..RESELLERS...HOMELESS dudes getting paid to camp..SHADY $$% employees looking to get paid...Long Island and Jersey even West Pennsylvania is your friend...

Good luck everyone..
JB IS at fault with this release.

- Releasing a popular sneaker amongst teens on a school day is weak decidion by JB. They knew that the only way kids were going to get these shoes, is if they didn't attend school that morning. Jordan brand knows which age group they're selling too -- why not cater to that age group, and release it on a saturday so this way you keep kids in school AND you give all students a chance to cop a pair. Completely JB fault.

- You release one of your most popular shoes two days before christmas? As if the shoe wasn't hyped up already, Jb creates unnecessary hype by releasing their most popular model ever on one of most busiest reatil days of the year. Kids that don't even buy jordans will attempt to but these because the will designated the christmas shoe of the year. Why couldn't Jb scheduled the release of the concords to be, say, in january, or in october? Was two days before christmas necessary?

- Despite all the hype JB created. They still didn't have enough pairs to meet demand. If you're going to treat it as a christmas release and have kids cut school to get these, why not make sure every store gets a minimum of atleast 80-100 pairs? Try to meet your demand. In my area (Long Island) champs, footlocker, and footaction, had a combined inventory of about 50 pairs, and there was about 200 people waiting since midnight for these. Jb could've done a lot better with this release. I've been collecting since 01' and i can tell you, this is easily the worst release i've ever seen.

FedEx just dropped off my pair from WG. Patent cut is embarrassingly low compared to some posted. I'm moderately picky about my shoes but this is crazy *+*+, whatever a pair is a pair at the end of the day.

People miss the marketing/brainwashing part of Nike here. Releasing on a day that school is out and hundreds of kids can run around at the release down at NikeTown and Footlocker in NYC is genius. Michael isnt around for little kids to see flying to the rim anymore, but if little kids see other kids running around at a packed release in photos and videos in NYC they are gonna want those shoes and will beg steal hustle to get them.

There is a reason why you can go to really poor areas of NYC and see tons of kids with 150 dollar pairs of kicks walking around all over. Its because they are brain washed. Nike targets the poor areas and knows what they are doing. Its genius. Maybe evil. But it works.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

its not Jordan Brand..you dudes need to stop crying..it's the retailers who are to blame...from what I've seen and heard Nike Towns had the best and most organized release...Its major Retailers like FTL that didn't have proper organization at malls for release..didnt coordinate staff nor security for release and now with this restock didnt allocate pairs properly...

I was at my local spot for the release (after trying 2 other spots) and these idiots let people line up all night..just opened the door..didn't organize the line...said were taking 12 people at a time..let the first 12 in...then came outside and said all sold out....C'MON SON...and this was a MAJOR local not a mom and pop...

I managed to grab my pair and put my people on yesterday to spot in Jersey that never recieved there INITAL order until yesterday...but MOST FTL affiliated store ARE getting restocks...they should be on there in bounds this week or early next week...most stock is between 8 to 10 pairs of random sizes not given during the initial shippment...Honestly keep calling around and your gonna have to get lucky...

For my NYC heads...stay outta Manhattan...selling sneakers is a business..and some kid getting paid $8.00 is NOT on your side..there's a reason 300 kids was in the street yesterday BEFORE the shippment even got there...You gotta fight through KIDS..RESELLERS...HOMELESS dudes getting paid to camp..SHADY $$% employees looking to get paid...Long Island and Jersey even West Pennsylvania is your friend...

Good luck everyone..

- Releasing a popular sneaker amongst teens on a school day is weak decidion by JB. They knew that the only way kids were going to get these shoes, is if they didn't attend school that morning. Jordan brand knows which age group their selling too -- why not cater to that age group, and release it on a saturday so this way you keep kids in school AND you give all students a chance to cop a pair. Completely JB fault.

- You release one of your most popular shoes two days before christmas? As if the shoe wasn't hyped up already, Jb creates unnecessary hype by releasing their most popular model ever on one of most busiest reatil days of the year. Kids that don't even buy jordans will attempt to but these because the will designated the christmas shoe of the year. Why couldn't Jb scheduled the release of the concords to be, say, in january, or in october? Was two days before christmas necessary?
No kids were in school two days before Christmas.
A manufacturer of a good, releasing an item during Christmas holiday. Oh my god!

I hope next year JB releases a $100 retro Spacejam/Concord/Bred pack, on Christmas day, and to spice the release up a bit, no online sales allowed. Then you guys can go ahead and complain.

Originally Posted by ehbball88

People miss the marketing/brainwashing part of Nike here. Releasing on a day that school is out and hundreds of kids can run around at the release down at NikeTown and Footlocker in NYC is genius. Michael isnt around for little kids to see flying to the rim anymore, but if little kids see other kids running around at a packed release in photos and videos in NYC they are gonna want those shoes and will beg steal hustle to get them.

There is a reason why you can go to really poor areas of NYC and see tons of kids with 150 dollar pairs of kicks walking around all over. Its because they are brain washed. Nike targets the poor areas and knows what they are doing. Its genius. Maybe evil. But it works.

School was in session by me and these little kids still went to camp out.....

I dont know many schools that are open 2 days before school. In VA, school close at least a week before XMAS. Stop blaming a company for people not knowing how to act civilized. Yeah I wanted the shoes just as bad as anyone else, but under no circumstance was I going to run, push, or yell at anyone over a pair of sneakers. Personal accountability is out the window now a days.

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Originally Posted by ehbball88

School was in session by me and these little kids still went to camp out.....

That's bad parenting...

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

Good luck everyone..

- Releasing a popular sneaker amongst teens on a school day is weak decidion by JB. They knew that the only way kids were going to get these shoes, is if they didn't attend school that morning. Jordan brand knows which age group their selling too -- why not cater to that age group, and release it on a saturday so this way you keep kids in school AND you give all students a chance to cop a pair. Completely JB fault.

A manufacturer of a good, releasing an item during Christmas holiday. Oh my god!

Next year JB releases $100 retro Spacejam/Concord/Bred pack, on Christmas day. And to spice the release up a bit, no online releases allowed. Then you guys can go ahead and complain.

roll.gif
NYS schools were open that friday. I guess thats the excuse you told mom and dad.
And by doing so jb creates unnecessary hype that the shoe doesn't need; Being that it is by defualt a hyped up shoe.

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Originally Posted by shindo03

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

GREEDY %@%!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 wow thats a pure douchbag

Before calling him a dousche bag.... I would consider a couple things..... Did he say that they were all his. I think I know this Ronald, he was a photographer for Eqpt in Seattle and I believe this is the inventory that RPS in Seattle got. I'm pretty sure that is one of partial owners or employee of RPS..... Sooo chill out..... If it was 2 per customer in areas or 1 per customer. Then it is almost impossible to get a FSR. And if some of you guys were partially educated you would notice the FSR from 8-15 I believe..... So slow your role lmfao. And if Ronald did get all these with some shoe team then how can you knock the hustle..... I doubt it though....lol that's a massive amount of favors he would owe though.

For me Im not knocking the hustle if that's what it is. Let me make it clear that I got my pairs so I'm good. The fact that you would come on this forum, and post pics like that is stupid and if I have to be mature, I'll say incentive to to fellow members on NT. Not that it matters to anyone here anymore but I would like to know the sole purpose of why he had to post pics of that. Seriously! With as salty as people are right now it just doesn't make sense other than wanting to piss people off and get reactions, which he has accomplished. If he is a business owner, what's the purpose for this? Advertisement, Please? I'm not hating but I think it's rather stupid to do at this point in time, but I know it's NT right!?. I get it.

No way am I defending this guy, but Anybody who frequently reads most of the stuff in this thread should not be salty over someone posting that pic.  Who cares if he bought 30 pairs, good for him.  Fact of the matter is, certain websites had them for a good while for 30 to 45 above retail for a good while before they released.  If you didnt want to pay that because you actually thought there was a chance to get through on release date, then thats your fault for being naive to all this hype.

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

FedEx just dropped off my pair from WG. Patent cut is embarrassingly low compared to some posted. I'm moderately picky about my shoes but this is crazy *+*+, whatever a pair is a pair at the end of the day.
Do you live in NY cause mine is also coming soon It was supposed to be here by 10:30 but its now 10:50
mad.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

Yes, I ordered through oqium.com.  I received an email from ups with the tracking info.  They will be here today.  There is nothing on the account page of oqium though, just still says processing.

Im still waiting on oqiumstore.  Havent heard or seen anything on the website under my account info. 

Was this the preorder or restock? Thanks for your info

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Do you live in NY cause mine is also coming soon It was supposed to be here by 10:30 but its now 10:50
mad.gif

Yeah I'm in NY, mine said by 10:30 too and came at like 10:22? I'm surprised they actually gave a time

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Originally Posted by shindo03

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

GREEDY %@%!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 wow thats a pure douchbag

Before calling him a dousche bag.... I would consider a couple things..... Did he say that they were all his. I think I know this Ronald, he was a photographer for Eqpt in Seattle and I believe this is the inventory that RPS in Seattle got. I'm pretty sure that is one of partial owners or employee of RPS..... Sooo chill out..... If it was 2 per customer in areas or 1 per customer. Then it is almost impossible to get a FSR. And if some of you guys were partially educated you would notice the FSR from 8-15 I believe..... So slow your role lmfao. And if Ronald did get all these with some shoe team then how can you knock the hustle..... I doubt it though....lol that's a massive amount of favors he would owe though.

For me Im not knocking the hustle if that's what it is. Let me make it clear that I got my pairs so I'm good. The fact that you would come on this forum, and post pics like that is stupid and if I have to be mature, I'll say incentive to to fellow members on NT. Not that it matters to anyone here anymore but I would like to know the sole purpose of why he had to post pics of that. Seriously! With as salty as people are right now it just doesn't make sense other than wanting to piss people off and get reactions, which he has accomplished. If he is a business owner, what's the purpose for this? Advertisement, Please? I'm not hating but I think it's rather stupid to do at this point in time, but I know it's NT right!?. I get it.
I look at it like this, there's no real difference between him posting pics planking on 30 pair and the countless other pick up pics we've seen, anyone hating on that pic needs to look at him/herself in the mirror and have a reality check! Theres to much worrying about what the next man is doing, this is why that crab in the bucket mentality exists on NT, if that man whats to bungee jump off his pairs of sneakers let him do whats whats good for him. instead of hating i would be pming that man to see if one of those pairs are available at a good price.
only problem i see with that pic is that it violates the stockroom rule & that rule is in place to control the buying/selling in the thread.
i see why the insiders stay away from posting info like they used to! Damn i miss 2001-2006

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

Next year JB releases $100 retro Spacejam/Concord/Bred pack, on Christmas day. And to spice the release up a bit, no online releases allowed. Then you guys can go ahead and complain.

roll.gif
NYS schools were open that friday. I guess thats the excuse you told mom and dad.
And by doing so jb creates unnecessary hype that the shoe doesn't need; Being that it is by defualt a hyped up shoe.
I had no clue schools were open that soon to Christmas, my mistake.
But a Saturday Christmas eve release would have been even worse. Saturday a week earlier, maybe better, but I'm thinking would still been horrible for this particular release.

Your Nike conspiracy theories are far fetched. The NYC DoE had a full day of classes scheduled. I should know, I work for them. That said, many of my students were waiting in line at the sneakers stores a block from the school.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

mad.gif

Yeah I'm in NY, mine said by 10:30 too and came at like 10:22? I'm surprised they actually gave a time
Its because of you sir that my shoes are late 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

Was this the preorder or restock? Thanks for your info

For Oqium.com, it was the preorder placed back on the 7th of Dec.  Oqiumstore had a full size run for like a week prior to release date and that came out to like 230 a pair for two pairs.

ahhhhh, they just arrived....such a beautiful shoe. flawless victory. ndc never fails me.

this does look quite a bit better than my sds pair, which in itself was pretty great. i'm happy. now just waiting on my xmas kobes to arrive.

Back
Top Bottom