Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Buffalo got out of school on the 16th.
Here's a link to their academic calender. Might want to organize your sources a little better.
http://www.buffaloschools...events.cfm?location=1000

Read again

http://www.buffalo.k12.ok...endar/SchoolCalendar.pdf

I don't care since I'm in SoCal..but the calendar you posted is for Buffalo, Oklahoma.  Not Buffalo, New York
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

I have Legit restock info for the regular NYC NT Family 
those that have done business / looked out for me in the past hit me up!

non regulars shall be ignored!

C'mon brotha man!  Don't be so cruel
pimp.gif
.  Share that info.

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

just a heads up for those who ordered through snipes, the worst has been confirmed:

Daniel Torres Thanks how long is delivery expected to be??
14 hours ago · Like.

snipesshop.de About 3-4 weeks.
9 hours ago · Like

go check fb if u dont believe me, but screw it at least im getting them

I believe you..hoping the are just setting low expectations.  With our stuff already having shipped I cant see it taking that long.  All good either way for me though...like H-town dude said, everyone is rocking right now.  I'll wait...

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

I live on Long Island and like I said in a previous post the kids had school and were still camping.  How do these 14-17 year olds talk their parents into letting them drop $200 for a pair of sneakers and let them camp out is idiotic imo.  These are the same people who probably don't pay their mortgage and cry for a loan modification because their priorities are in the toilet bowl.
Man its not that serious, its only shoes, who are you to point out other peoples priorities? if some kid wants to take off from school to get jordans thats his choice/ his problem. only thing i see idiotic is complaining about something you cant control. 

U obviously don't have kids, I hope not anyways. But as a minor under 18, u don't have choices. Especially when it comes to this skipping school BS for Jordans. Do u realize who is responsible for that child if he/she gets hurt or god forbid gets killed cause they wanted to skip school for sneakers....... "if some kid wants to take off from school to get jordans thats his choice/ his problem"...has to be the stupid thing I've seen thus far. I don't blame the children though. I blame the parents and their upbringing.
Don't even sweat it brah. Them Hypebeast's will will defend jordan/nike inc to their death. Jb is their priority.

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

I live on Long Island and like I said in a previous post the kids had school and were still camping.  How do these 14-17 year olds talk their parents into letting them drop $200 for a pair of sneakers and let them camp out is idiotic imo.  These are the same people who probably don't pay their mortgage and cry for a loan modification because their priorities are in the toilet bowl.
Man its not that serious, its only shoes, who are you to point out other peoples priorities? if some kid wants to take off from school to get jordans thats his choice/ his problem. only thing i see idiotic is complaining about something you cant control. 

U obviously don't have kids, I hope not anyways. But as a minor under 18, u don't have choices. Especially when it comes to this skipping school BS for Jordans. Do u realize who is responsible for that child if he/she gets hurt or god forbid gets killed cause they wanted to skip school for sneakers....... "if some kid wants to take off from school to get jordans thats his choice/ his problem"...has to be the stupid thing I've seen thus far. I don't blame the children though. I blame the parents and their upbringing.
Put it like this, Grown men complaining about kids under 18 skipping school are lame, worry about your own god damn kids!
Trying to police the world from behind your pc must be a daunting task.
yes i have kids, 2 daughters & guess what? i worry about them and not kids that aren't mine. Give it a try!
So first were calling receipts fake, crying foul when someone skips the line, mad at someone for planking on 30 pairs,now we're mad at the kids for cutting school, lmao you dudes need a reality check.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Last night, my friend got his two pairs in from Nike.com. He was kind enough to let me buy one for retail since it was my birthday a few days ago. That's true friendship right there, easiest cop ever!

After going to the Galleria (Houston) this weekend and seeing the groups of people all wearing concords and matching outfits like some B2K rejects I think I'll wait awhile before rocking
laugh.gif

392126_10101430359674620_7935706_74733899_1376962238_n.jpg

LUCKY GUY!

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Anyone in chi still looking?

me
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

My dude is there looking as we speak. Shoe store employees being real grimey in the Chi

yep lying through thier teeth... dudes wear a sz 8 or 9 but copping x2 or x3 sz 12 & up
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by prodigalson11

I feel bad since I tipped off a friend of mine about the EC release and he bought. I wasn't aware of the customs charges since I hadn't ordered more than 1 pair at a time from there. When mine came through (ordered 3 pair, all 3 came separately) I didn't think anything of it. He got the email from FedEx yesterday about filling out a customs form.

My questions is: Is there any way, or any tricks, to get the customs charges waived? I thought someone mentioned many pages back something about claiming they are gifts (in this case they actually are, they are for his groomsmen).

It has to be listed as a gift from the distributor...this is merchandise so that's why the fee kicks in.  In reality if someone cared or was paying attention, stuff can get held up by customs if they list it as a gift but really is from a sale.
Lived overseas 7 years....had to send stuff back and forth and had fam send me stuff all the time...

Originally Posted by jcantanixon

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Buffalo got out of school on the 16th.
Here's a link to their academic calender. Might want to organize your sources a little better.
http://www.buffaloschools...events.cfm?location=1000

Read again

http://www.buffalo.k12.ok...endar/SchoolCalendar.pdf

I don't care since I'm in SoCal..but the calendar you posted is for Buffalo, Oklahoma.  Not Buffalo, New York
laugh.gif

I realized it after I posted it
laugh.gif

prodigalson11 wrote:

I feel bad since I tipped off a friend of mine about the EC release and he bought. I wasn't aware of the customs charges since I hadn't ordered more than 1 pair at a time from there. When mine came through (ordered 3 pair, all 3 came separately) I didn't think anything of it. He got the email from FedEx yesterday about filling out a customs form.

My questions is: Is there any way, or any tricks, to get the customs charges waived? I thought someone mentioned many pages back something about claiming they are gifts (in this case they actually are, they are for his groomsmen).
If its marked as a gift or as a sample it should get through, or if the entire package's value is marked as being under $200USD it will get through. Basically the shipper needs to provide incorrect information and most stores will not do it.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

My dude is there looking as we speak. Shoe store employees being real grimey in the Chi

Friend of mine went to Finish Line, Foot Locker, and Champs in Woodfield and talked to the managers at each store. They told him they didn't expect a restock, and that these restocks that had the internet going nuts were just shipments that the stores were supposed to get for the 12/23 release but were delayed for one reason or another.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Anyone know how snipes does refunds? I paid with paypal and it says they're refunding me but nothing has been refunded to my paypal account.

They should have a minor charge for 8.40 euros on the site showing for your order.  When I translated the email they sent me they said the show wasnt availalble but to look and see if there is anything else I would like.  I was thinking of getting the hat.  To refund, I think you can send them a message through their site or call them.

Back
Top Bottom