Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

The Bay....

Item #160707110533 = MENS Size 7

Item *120834464122 = BOYS Size 7

tired.gif

GO TO SLEEP BRUH.....
check your attitude! wheres my hat!!?
happy.gif

nah but then if they both exist, whats the difference? can a mens 7 fit in a 7y?
im scared to answer, dont want dude to get mad but i think the difference is in the shoe technology. i think the mens has air tech and the kids doesnt

Damn, I think you're kind of right. I just did some comparison between GS 7 and mens 7 (on ebay listings), and mens 7 has carbon fiber whereas GS don't... well that and the box. I don't know about the air part. I'm guessing in terms of fit, they're both the same.

Finally got my pair today, 2nd pair is supposedly in the warehouse at CT. The NDC pair I got today was almost perfect, but there was a black smudge on the mesh of one of the shoes. Luckily, I scraped at it and got most of it off. Guess I'm lucky that was my only flaw. Anyone else had trouble with CT? They told me 3 times that they would ship 12/28 or 12/29, but I have received no confirmation or anything.

Originally Posted by mkc1983

check your attitude! wheres my hat!!?
happy.gif

nah but then if they both exist, whats the difference? can a mens 7 fit in a 7y?
im scared to answer, dont want dude to get mad but i think the difference is in the shoe technology. i think the mens has air tech and the kids doesnt

Damn, I think you're kind of right. I just did some comparison between GS 7 and mens 7 (on ebay listings), and mens 7 has carbon fiber whereas GS don't... well that and the box. I don't know about the air part. I'm guessing in terms of fit, they're both the same.

No, men's 7 is larger than youth's 7.

Line is forming at south coast plaza. If your coming, I would suggest you leave now. I'm in spot #1. Holla!!

roll.gif

Ur Good Bro
laugh.gif

The Differences Between The Two 7's Depends On The Particular Shoe

I'm Speaking Solely From Speculation As I Haven't Seen The Two From This Release Side By Side But I Would Guess The Main Difference For The 11's Are:

*Box (This Is Pretty Obvious)
*The Laces ( I Would Think The Mens Has The Thicker Lace Like All Other Men's Sizes)
*The Carbon Fiber (Carbon Fiber On Youth Sizes I Cop'd For Fam Are Definitely Not What's On The Men's...Hesitant To Say Either Is Real Carbon Fiber
laugh.gif
)

I Wouldn't Be Surprised If You Were Right On The Actual Technology Being A Bit Heartier In The Men's Sizes As Well:wink:

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by mkc1983

Anyone noticed that for size 7, some come with the XI box while some come with the regular Jordan box?

7y comes in a regular box, where as the 7 mens comes in the fancy box.
there is no 7 mens. there is no two size 7.

Pre-School: has their own line 1 - 13.5 i believe.
then it's
Grade School: 3.5 - 7
Mens: 7.5 - above
thats not always true.

There have been 2 restock announcements for SoCal. If you too lazy to look through 10 pages you don't deserve to buy these here shoes.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Line is forming at south coast plaza. If your coming, I would suggest you leave now. I'm in spot #1. Holla!!

man i can't even make it out there tonight GL fam...hope you get your pair RUN LIKE FORREST and get in there quick lol...ill just try my luck tomorrow out in Lake Elsinore
30t6p3b.gif

I thought line starts at midnight? How many people are lined up right now?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Eastbay came through again.
smokin.gif

Looking for a third. Sizing down .5 was the perfect choice.

Spoiler [+]
Bounce flash
glasses.gif

You sized down? I'm planning on trading my 10.5 for an 11 because everyone was saying to size up

Post pic of the line.  How many are out there now?

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Eastbay came through again.
smokin.gif

Looking for a third. Sizing down .5 was the perfect choice.

Spoiler [+]
Bounce flash
glasses.gif

You sized down? I'm planning on trading my 10.5 for an 11 because everyone was saying to size up

this. I'm in the middle of trading my size 11.5 for a 12. tried one on and there just to tight

westside pavillion at overland and pico for los angeles peeps, 10am footlocker opens up for those that want them for resell, wear, collect, etc. Good luck
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ruger04

Post pic of the line.  How many are out there now?
953365406ef1e2006f75f820886a2ee846862789_r.jpg

Take charge b and get that pair happy to see fellow socal head getting his pair

quick question. was the air jordan 11 the first shoe to have visible carbon fiber?
If so it shows how ahead of its time these shoes really were.

Back
Top Bottom