Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

ZYZZ jump on shelta brah!!

nerd.gif

Is this thread sometimes hard to load for anyone else?  It keeps taking me back to pages 59 (last night it was 57).
Anyway, good looks on Shelta... decided not to cop... they ship via FedEx, so I thought there was too much of a chance for brokerage fees (plus I wanted to go over $500 for the free shipping)...

its only letting me get 1 pair at shelta. correct me if im wrong but its only a good idea to get 2 pairs, price wise, correct?

i cant check out of shelta. everytime i checkout, it says i dont have anything in my cart, when it shows I have 2 items prior to hiting the checkout button???  any idea

I think Shelta sold out.

Whatever, bit the bullet and spent the dough to grab a pair off FCNY (they got a handful in stock).

I guess I gotta wait till RD to grab a few more.....
the lurkers be lurking...

wow this is great. i was up all night and i posted those 4 or 5 links like a half hour before the sneakerbum and shelta links went up. i went to sleep without even checking thread.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I think Shelta sold out.

Whatever, bit the bullet and spent the dough to grab a pair off FCNY (they got a handful in stock).

I guess I gotta wait till RD to grab a few more.....
the lurkers be lurking...
damn, 375 though??? i JUST posted like 4 or 5 links with a way cheaper price. ~280

Man.... Looks like everybody is pre ordering now.... Rd prolly ain't going to be that bad with all the online pre ordering

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Man.... Looks like everybody is pre ordering now.... Rd prolly ain't going to be that bad with all the online pre ordering

that type of thinking is what leaves people out in the cold
indifferent.gif

these aint teva's brah everybody and they grandma gonna be killing for these

I WENT TO TRY N SCOOP A PAIR LAST NIGHT IN QUEENS... MOST PLACES DIDNT HAVE OR WERE WAITING FOR THE 23RD... IN THE ONE PLACE THAT DID HAVE, THE EMPLOYEE HAD THE NERVE TO TELL ME $330!!!! AND HE WAS SERIOUS TOO... $#!!
NOW I DONT MIND STORES MAKING A LIL DOE FOR A EARLY RELEASE, ITS ALL GOOD, MAKE YOUR DOE, ID GLADLY PAY 50-60 XTRA... EVEN WOULD HAVE BOUGHT 2...

BUT TO ALMOST DOUBLE THE PRICE!!!! $#%! OUTTA HERE! I GOT A GOOD MIND TO CALL NIKE AND TELL THEM BOUT THIS PARTICULAR STORE...

sneakersnstuff.com is legit. I've ordered from them before. If you spend over 100 euros, they give you free shipping and its pretty fast fedex with tracking.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

laugh.gif
 Child please.

Great info in this thread. Been lucky enough to get to the sites but haven't across my size yet. Gotta take the good with the bad when you wear size 14

1 pair off shelta is roughly $211....get two pairs its roughly $180-185 each (one total i had for 2 pairs was $365 shipped (ordered), another total on a separate order was $355 total shipped (didnt order))

anybody know why sns is 24$ less than US retail and offers free ship?  i'm not complaining-- just wondering.

I know the EU sites aren't seeing as much traffic as Nike, eastbay, finishline ect, but I'm impressed on how they handling all this traffic. With the exception of hanon.

did anyone else get their order from wellgosh canceled? Last year i got 2 pair of cool greys no problem, now about 25 minutes ago i get an email telling me its been canceled. this sucks I DONT WANNA CAMP!!!!

Im PISSED I missed the Shelta info. Stayed up all night again... Yuku was down for a good 1-2 hours. I finally get back in I don't see any msgs or links so I go to sleep. I come back and see this thread is no longer on page 59 AND I actually have a msg from 5am (delivered late) with a link to shelta that I missed out on. Im PISSED. I can't be the only one who has issues with NT's server am I?

Back
Top Bottom