Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by shoethentic

I just spoke to an eastbay rep and she said they did not actually have those sizes in stock and she did not know why they even went up on the site. If you were able to place an order, she said it would be cancelled and your money would be refunded.

That makes no sense to me!
was told the same exact thing just now... damn 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie
I noticed in your 3rd picture the carbon fiber seems to have bumps similar to the cool greys... I have the same thing on the right pair of one of my size US 11... I was going to post pictures but seems like yours have them. Does anybody else in NT have those bumps on the carbon fiber?? My other 3 pairs don't have the bumps

Still the main reason i think so many could'nt copp not even 1 pair was.... that stupid 2 pair limit they had online on these already ''LIMITED??'' release Nike/JB decided to set!! If they had it at 1 pair limit which would've been fair and not support the GREEDY 5 pair owners, just maybe it could've make it that much more possible for us boat loads of dudes that were unfortunate on 12/23=)
*Resale prices... NEVER DID and NEVER WILL!!

Originally Posted by SOSAIII

got through!! just bought the 12. over the phone.

I just called and they said there was never extra pairs...it was a glitch. Could not order over the phone either.

Originally Posted by diablosneaker

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie
I noticed in your 3rd picture the carbon fiber seems to have bumps similar to the cool greys... I have the same thing on the right pair of one of my size US 11... I was going to post pictures but seems like yours have them. Does anybody else in NT have those bumps on the carbon fiber?? My other 3 pairs don't have the bumps

That sucks man. What are you planning to do now w them?

Got a small glue spot by the toe on the patent leather. Did anyone figure out how to get rid of them? Alcohol?  

^^^^^^So, this is why Yuku has been crashing...man, lurkers and hypes are relentless for these kicks...
30t6p3b.gif

man that eastbay site sucks, cant believe they would do that, someone got really lucky to snag one of those, still awaiting the ndc restock,

did niketown sf ever have the highly anticipated restock?

ndc said they weren't restocking on their twitter...

so when are they supposed to be restocking?

Originally Posted by sixfourflipp

Still the main reason i think so many could'nt copp not even 1 pair was.... that stupid 2 pair limit they had online on these already ''LIMITED??'' release Nike/JB decided to set!! If they had it at 1 pair limit which would've been fair and not support the GREEDY 5 pair owners, just maybe it could've make it that much more possible for us boat loads of dudes that were unfortunate on 12/23=)
*Resale prices... NEVER DID and NEVER WILL!!

Can't stand the attitude of dudes like this! If you want all of us to have the same things at the same prices, you need to leave this democracy and move a communist regime. Things have been like this for all of time, sometimes you hit and sometimes you miss and those that hit get to take advantage of supply and demand, but to be maaad that some people got more than one while you got none is just childish. Pony up and buy one seconday market or stay in the corner and sulk that you got none. Just try to keep it down.

Originally Posted by Freeze

ndc said they weren't restocking on their twitter...

so when are they supposed to be restocking?

has ndc ever admitted they were going to restock on something though?

^^^ To be fair they should only let you buy one shoe, the left or right.
 Limit of 2 pairs is more than fair. If the limit was 5 or something I could see people complaining. But 2, really? If they limited it to 1 pair each there still would plenty of disappointed people. Can't please everyone

Originally Posted by monstar

man that eastbay site sucks, cant believe they would do that, someone got really lucky to snag one of those, still awaiting the ndc restock,

did niketown sf ever have the highly anticipated restock?

Eastbay said that they were not available this morning.  They said the wrong shoe went up.  No pairs were available.

My 2 pairs came in from Finishline yesterday (separate orders). They look good except for some very minor glue stains around the toe cap. Nothing I couldn't rub off with my finger.

The funny thing is that one order I got the shipping confirmation the day it shipped. For the other order, I just got the shipping confirmation this morning. Last week I did call FNL though and did confirm over the phone that they shipped at the same time, and got the tracking# for the 2nd order at that time.

I dont really ever resell shoes but at these prices it was impossible not to.  I got lucky enough to get a few pairs and now the next couple releases will be free.  Good luck to those still on the hunt.

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

My 2 pairs came in from Finishline yesterday (separate orders). They look good except for some very minor glue stains around the toe cap. Nothing I couldn't rub off with my finger.

The funny thing is that one order I got the shipping confirmation the day it shipped. For the other order, I just got the shipping confirmation this morning. Last week I did call FNL though and did confirm over the phone that they shipped at the same time, and got the tracking# for the 2nd order at that time.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by KMante

The lack of people showing pics of their kicks is crazy!

nerd.gif
Everytime someone shows a pair, there are 3 people stating they look like fakes.  Anytime someone puts more than 1 pair, people moan about not getting theirs and they only want 1 pair...
ohwell.gif
QFT!

This is so true....a lot of sour people trying to ruin it for those who aren't
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  the more time I spend on NT the more I realize that this is just par for the course......unfortunately
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by matothett

I dont really ever resell shoes but at these prices it was impossible not to.  I got lucky enough to get a few pairs and now the next couple releases will be free.  Good luck to those still on the hunt.

Wow. If people are willing to pay that much for these I can't even blame you for reselling.

Originally Posted by matothett

good job man!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That will help pay for some Chi X's or WC4's
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

^^^ To be fair they should only let you buy one shoe, the left or right.
 Limit of 2 pairs is more than fair. If the limit was 5 or something I could see people complaining. But 2, really? If they limited it to 1 pair each there still would plenty of disappointed people. Can't please everyone

LOOOOL at this. That's basically what these whiners want man 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom