Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Bgrade pairs came on release day too. just look at all the flaws from peoples pairs on the thread. crooked 2 3, disconnected/unstitched patent leather, glue stains.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Well looks like everyone that ordered from end this am will be hit with customs. One pair is over the the 250 threshold. That will put them at over $300. 

YEP!

Originally Posted by philaflava1

who cares if you get a pre release then. its the same sneaker. unless the *!+@ has a grape bottom instead of blue i don't see how anyone could possibly care. the only time they should care is if its either fake or the sneaker is coming apart because it was done poorly.

There is really a lot more to it than that. I can't correctly explain the situation in its entirety so I suggest you do a little more research in the old Concord thread and in the Ray Allen XIII thread and you should be able to find enough answers to come to your own conclusion.
My conclusion on the early release pairs is that because they were not officially authorized by Nike they are indeed not authentic Nikes . . . but you should read all the info and draw your own conclusions.

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Somebody please post in english ##+ is a Pre-release pair? Wouldn't any pair that is made really come from Nike to begin with? Pre, after, promo? It has to be made by Nike.

I get what b-grades are but what in the hell is a pre-release pair?

Anyone can correct me if I am wrong but from what Ive gathered..........
They are made by Nike, but did not meet the standards of final inspection for whatever reason and were flipped by Nike/Jordan to sellers close to the warehouse who in turn flipped the pairs early. They have all the internals that official Jordans have, they just have minor visual defects. 

Its not like you are buying a pair of fakes with painted on Carbon Fiber or anything like that. 

Again I would much rather buy an official pair, But from the looks of it I will have to drop 350 for them. If they come down in the summer (or sooner) I will def pull the trigger on them. But right now I would be willing to cop a pre release pair if I dont get in on any of the rumored restocks happening in the next couple days.

that sucks that end clothing upped the price. even at $280 their FSR? restock sold out.

end is legit though and pretty good.. but damn dont like that inflation..

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

nope--peeple who ordered 2 pairs werent hit with it so why should 1 pair even if its 260

because the overall value is over $250... & those people who ordered 2 & havent been hit with customs should feel really lucky because they should have gotten tapped too.......

nope--peeple who ordered 2 pairs werent hit with it so why should 1 pair even if its 260

You will be hit with a customs fee if they declare the value of the package of what they were selling it for. You're looking at roughly $50.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

that sucks that end clothing upped the price. even at $280 their FSR? restock sold out.

No surprise they sold out. The thirst is real!!!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

because the overall value is over $250... & those people who ordered 2 & havent been hit with customs should feel really lucky because they should have gotten tapped too.......
the value isnt really over 250 though, the site is just over charging thats not retail..........o well we'll see

the value isnt really over 250 though, the site is just over charging thats not retail..........o well we'll see

It's all based on the value they put on the form and if they put merchandise or gift.I'm going to send an email and ask them to put the value at $200 or list as gift. Worth a shot.

Originally Posted by glove72

It's all based on the value they put on the form and if they put merchandise or gift.I'm going to send an email and ask them to put the value at $200 or list as gift. Worth a shot.

exactly if you want to avoid the charges email them with your order # asap & ask them to do exactly what glove said........because i think they are shipping out those am orders asap.......

ORDERED 1 PAIR FROM SNIPES, STILL HAVE NOT ARRIVED....
ORDERED 1 PAIR FROM CT.... STILL NOT HERE.....
ORDERED 1 PAIR FROM ANYCONLINE.... NOT HERE...
WORST ONLINE PICKUP EVER......

ordered from endclothing this morning and already got my tracking number
pimp.gif

wats ur order number bro? if u dont mind me asking

Have not received a tracking number from ENDClothing, hope they didn't cancel my order. Anyone order from the restock this morning who has yet to a receive tracking number?

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

on my mama

Originally Posted by BTunfounded23

you have 3 pairs on the way...you're good man.Wear some other hot fire while you wait....

Originally Posted by dc1153

Have not received a tracking number from ENDClothing, hope they didn't cancel my order. Anyone order from the restock this morning who has yet to a receive tracking number?

received confrimation right away...shipping an hour later.

So wait... "pre-release" now means just sold earlier.. NOT fake...

But before they were called fake?
WTH did I miss lol

Does anyone have a full grasp on what they are calling what? Grey, Pre-release, Early, Release

Does anyone get a tardy card or absent note for all this. Its getting more humorous by the page. SMH

So pre/early bad? Altho... its from the same Factories and Company...

But Release date Good?

So early/pre release with No defects to little defects BAD
Release day kicks with MANY defects and imperfections GOOD?

Ahhhh.. its all making SOOO much sense now.

Not really

Originally Posted by dc1153

wats ur order #?

Originally Posted by BTunfounded23

When did you order from ANYCONLINE?

I just ordered an 11 TODAY and chose the UPS 2nd day air option. They better ship out my homies $%*%. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom