Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by YeahRightFoo

If you cheated on your GF and she burnt your Concords, what would you do? 
http://www.dallasblack.com/entertai...2134463_20245800_10150476411304463#f2b6d5b51c
She went straight Joker on him EVERY THING BURNS

joker-burning-money-in-tdk.jpg

ordered twp pair from CT (1 pair in 2 separate orders) during the preorder. both shipped with supersaver on the same , no tracking info and received one of my pair yesterday. im guessing the second pair is within a day or two away. i live in Texas

This is amazing I just dont understand why people from various locations who ordered from CT are recieving their before other considering location.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ColdCity

THEY ARE FAKE JUST LET IT GO SERIOUSLY IF YOU WANT TO START THAT BS UP AGAIN PLEASE TAKE IT ELSEWHERE... THERE'S MORE THAN ONE THREAD DEDICATED TO IT & THIS AINT IT ANYMORE

I agree

People are giving off their opinions as fact as if it comes from Nike.

Nah,,,, just my own... 
I could never speak for the Four Letters... havent you heard... They sue people for that....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rightguard

eastbay rep ray Ive been a gold club member for the longest time and I receiver emails from eastbay but not the alerts. eastbays customer service is really inconsistent.
I recommend sending us a private message with your account information so we can assist you further.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

thanks for the clarification eastbay ray.

now only if a nike rep came in here and shut all of these experts the hell up already...
You're welcome!

EastbayRep - Ray

Nice set of 11's up there & congrats on finding your size. I heard 12.5 is one of the rarest sizes that they put out.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

This is amazing I just dont understand why people from various locations who ordered from CT are recieving their before other considering location.

I live in NY on Long Island and got my pair no tracking/sneaker saver and someone in NYC got theres yesterday.
I also ordered during the pre-orders. No complaint on my pair since its going to a friend. 

so my package has been on the fedex truck since 8:11am i refresh my tracking & it says exception no one home... i call the 800 # & ask them to come back TODAY & actually try to deliver because my pops has been home ALL DAY (there was no knock or ring hes a few feet from the damn door too) & thats the exact reason i used my parents address because i knew i wouldnt be at home & pops would... these dudes gonna try & tell me just to pick it up after 6:30 over 30 mins away from my house.... so after my verbal tirade was complete with the rep she got the driver to come back & actually ring the doorbell ....... these fedex dudes are complete assclowns...

Lol, whoops, just realized I had the pickup thread open and this.
indifferent.gif
at that video.

THEY ARE FAKE JUST LET IT GO SERIOUSLY IF YOU WANT TO START THAT BS UP AGAIN PLEASE TAKE IT ELSEWHERE... THERE'S MORE THAN ONE THREAD DEDICATED TO IT & THIS AINT IT ANYMORE

I agree

Factory defect or not, JOQDAN is fugazi as +%$* to me.

EastbayRep wrote:
Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

eastbay restocked on black cement 3s, maybe they will restock on 11s in a couple of weeks
I don't know about anyone else, but it says "item is currently out of stock"Could be another glitch???
We did receive a restock for the Jordan Retro 3 Black Cements.  We made them only available to our Platinum Club members last week, due to how limited the restock was.  We then put the remaining pairs on our website last night.  As of this post, they are now sold out and will be taken off our website later tonight.

EastbayRep - Ray

Just so I understand your statement above, the restock of the Retro 3's were only available to "Platinum" members only?  Is there a reason why Gold & Silver weren't not notified as well? 

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Bgrade pairs came on release day too. just look at all the flaws from peoples pairs on the thread. crooked 2 3, disconnected/unstitched patent leather, glue stains.

The pair I've decided to wear is definitely a B-grade. Oh well, that's why I'm wearing them.

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

I agree

Factory defect or not, JOQDAN is fugazi as +%$* to me.

agreed Magic1978 & kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by BasirWaahid

EastbayRep wrote:
Originally Posted by dunks318ti

I don't know about anyone else, but it says "item is currently out of stock"Could be another glitch???
We did receive a restock for the Jordan Retro 3 Black Cements.  We made them only available to our Platinum Club members last week, due to how limited the restock was.  We then put the remaining pairs on our website last night.  As of this post, they are now sold out and will be taken off our website later tonight.

EastbayRep - Ray
Just so I understand your statement above, the restock of the Retro 3's were only available to "Platinum" members only?  Is there a reason why Gold & Silver weren't not notified as well? 

why weren't all platinum club members notified? i am platinum, and i didn't get a notification. 
these are all valid questions, and i think we deserve answers. i don't expect perfection, but i do expect a good faith effort. 

Originally Posted by ao17

Finally was able to find a sz 12.5 

Nice set ! Even nicer belt.
eek.gif
what's it for if I might ask? Looks like some of the kickboxing belts I see around here in Cali. Big championship belts though.
pimp.gif

I agree

That "opinion" goes both ways...slandering websites when none of ya know for sure saya goinOn is just as bad.

Finally got my 1 and only pair from CT, $148 shipped well worth the wait. Pre-order, Sneakersaver, no tracking number, delivered to Indy. They were sitting at my doorstep all day for everybody to see thanks to the USPS guy...smh

LOL @people who ordered ARs and SDS trying to justify that they got a real pair.. just cuz yall missed out on real pairs y'all come on here tryna tell us you got he same pairs as us... NO y'all got fakies

CT orders still didn't come in yet......got a cancellation email from C this morning...2 of 3 pairs were cancelled,atleast one will be shipped
pimp.gif

Search continues since my Sz 11 from CT got cancelled
It feels like more people actually got their pairs than got cancelled through CT
laugh.gif

Story of my life
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have a guy here in michigan who "claims" he can get large amounts of concrds and any other jordan. i purhcased 5 pair on release day seen a few defects, but comes with everything box, plastic shoe horns, tissue. Help please!!!! i need to know if they are fake. which im sure they are becuz the guy had like 20 pairs
2zgx1t4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom