Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by herrijt

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Originally Posted by elzzibc

Anybody order a pair from kicksole.com?  Used to be SneakerApe and I've seen mixed reviews about whether they are legit or not.  They have FSR which seems a little shady but they're asking $275 with free shipping. 

Peace of mind, stay away
Had a terrible experience with SneakerApe with the CG's. Agreed with the above, stay away.

Thanks to you both for confirming what I suspected.

It's almost better to pay a little more just to never have that doubt in your mind. But don't give up, because unlike many of those that "scored", I still think restocks are happening. I came in here on Monday and said between Thurs-Sat and so far a few restocks have already happened. Wait it out and you should be fine. It's tough though, I know.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

babyJs23 wrote:

Eastbay still ships using sleeves. They sent my wife's size 6.5Y with a sleeve but luckily she said her box and shoes weren't damaged or stolen.
I can't wait to finally go home from the hospital to my family and Concords
smile.gif
This is how my Concords from Eastbay showed up, no joke.
imag0541s.jpg

At least each of the Concords were individually boxed, but labels still clearly marked what was in it.  Guess I was lucky I didn't get someone else's sweaty sneakers.

imag0542q.jpg

two guys in the Kobe thread got their shoes exactly like this. eastbay getting cheap with the tape i see
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by woodro

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i think they wont release the pairs for delivery until the fee is paid... someone correct me if im wrong

i called Fed Ex back and they couldnt tell me if I would have to pay or how much it would be...but if it did I would be billed 10-14 days after delivery.

YES!! im never paying that

When you fill out the customs form, they have your name, phone number, and SSN. It's the govt man...they will get your money or mess something up...(taxes, collection agency, credit report)

I've ordered from across the water before plenty of times w/ the total of purchases exceeding 250 and i never got charged customs, or even got a call from a fedex or UPS.

But i got the call today from the FedEX guy, for my two pairs from End... he emailed me the form, i faxed it back. He just said all is good, and the delivery won't be held up, and should arrive on it's scheduled delivery date which happens to be the 11th. I'm guessing i'll get the bill for the customs fee later, like most you guys are saying.

just got my pair from skiptomyshoes. i know how much i paid so i don't need to be reminded but i have the money so no bid deal to me. very happy. came in a week, doubled boxed, all good. will do business with them any time.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i think they wont release the pairs for delivery until the fee is paid... someone correct me if im wrong

i called Fed Ex back and they couldnt tell me if I would have to pay or how much it would be...but if it did I would be billed 10-14 days after delivery.

Woody, the bill is from the Government dude, you cant just say you wont pay it lol. They'll get their money one way or another and if worst comes to worst they will issue a warrant for your arrest and them dudes that wear jackets that say U.S. Marshals will be knockin your door
frown.gif

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Woody, the bill is from the Government dude, you cant just say you wont pay it lol. They'll get their money one way or another and if worst comes to worst they will issue a warrant for your arrest and them dudes that wear jackets that say U.S. Marshals will be knockin your door
frown.gif

lol...much easier to just give the dudes $20...like Woodro said, money always comes back.

Originally Posted by seanerich19

Who else got their pair from oquimstore? Comes with a free oqium shirt!!

Yeah, I thought that was pretty cool of them. I haven't opened the shirt but it doesn't say a size lol.

Originally Posted by eddiec312

Yeah, I thought that was pretty cool of them. I haven't opened the shirt but it doesn't say a size lol.

hows ur pair tho? Legit?

UPDATE:

My CT order that was "out for delivery" today from USPS didn't arrive. Instead a "Sorry, We missed you" note with a bill of $41.41 USD. I got the dreaded customs charge for 2 pairs...UGH

Originally Posted by eddiec312

hows ur pair tho? Legit?

Definitely legit. They look better than my Niketown pair.

Paying customs fees, brokers fees, currency exchanges and other hurdles just add to the mess this Concord release was.

Im so turned off by the difficulty and elaborate prices for this shoe. I really wanted these to go along with the 3 previous Jordan XI releases since 2008, but I guess that wont happen.

Seems like only people who slept on the streets, inside malls or excellent internet service were able to cop.

Ive been doing what I can to try to get a pair since midnight when they released, but I guess it wasnt enough.

I'll take the $ I had for these and get something else.

Anyone who ordered from CT and opted for the free shipping, post up and let us know if you guys received your kicks today. 
nerd.gif

-Drew

my crooked tounges order shipped monday after i ordered it on dec 23rd. they said i'd have them by jan 17th.

i'll be outta down between tomorrow and the 23rd and i got someone at the house to get em for me but damn that's some slow pony express type shipping.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Anyone who ordered from CT and opted for the free shipping, post up and let us know if you guys received your kicks today. 
nerd.gif

-Drew

I received mine yesterday and I live in Hawaii. Didn't expect to be that fast since I live here.

Back
Top Bottom