Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I know someone who lives in London I could ship to, but pounds isn't as friendly to the wallet as Euros are. After shipping and all that I'd be paying like $230 to get them home anyway. No thanks.

After my Well-gosh cancelled... I pre-order my pair from Nike Europe (nike ireland) through my sister in law.

Nike EU need to ship this ASAP so i can breath in normal.

THE HYPE IS GETTING TO A LOT OF PEOPLE.

THE PANIC IN THIS THREAD IS HILARIOUS. LITERALLY FEELS LIKE SOME PEOPLE ARE HAVING PANIC ATTACKS AS THEY ARE TYPING RESPONSES.

CALM DOWN PEOPLE.

WOO-SAAA.

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Just found out that Nike Europe already has these up so im ordering my 2 pairs from there and not have to wait up to try and get a pair from Footlocker or Eastbay.Yes I'm stationed in italy so I can order from there and have them shipped to my door.

Thats cool, trying call my ex in Sigonella so my pops can secure himself a pair. I bought him the Sj's and CG's now he loves the 11's. DAMN near 60yo hypebeast. SMH.

jecca650 you gonna try to do an instore purchase for these?
PM me if you're in the penninsula...i have a spot in mind but im trying to see if any other niketalk fam gonna hit it up too

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THE HYPE IS GETTING TO A LOT OF PEOPLE.

THE PANIC IN THIS THREAD IS HILARIOUS. LITERALLY FEELS LIKE SOME PEOPLE ARE HAVING PANIC ATTACKS AS THEY ARE TYPING RESPONSES.

CALM DOWN PEOPLE.

WOO-SAAA.

REAL TALK!

Dude's In Here Actin' Like A Bunch Of Sanford's...

Dudes already trying to rob a FootAction store for the 2011 Concords and cash near my house yesterday.

READ
eyes.gif

http://www.760kfmb.com/st...-chula-vista?config=H264

Originally Posted by mrrw

anybody will help for getting a pair in the broward/miami area pm please

Good luck with that. There's a quite a few MIA area heads in here who are willing to help out but you gotta PM them. I mean you gotta at least make minimal effort. Just read through the threads, do a search, etc. Then hit up people individually. It's not too late to find info, but you gotta at least search.

honestly tho chances of getting them off a main retailer arent as bad as people think. i got my cool greys off footlocker site. it gives you a waiting time, mine was like 30 something minutes and it even jumped up another 10-15 minutes after that. what im saying is that if ur wait is under like an hour that u should wait it out. thats what im gonna do and if i miss out off to camping i go

still available on nike uk if only they shipped to the us the site would be overload calling my boi in the uk now pairs upon pairs 

^^^ I don't know what I like more, the "woman" with the green teeth eating the Munchos or the car driving by opening up the lambo style door ( not a lambo) while driving behind the reporter. There is a whole world I know nothing about. And by the way, why were the cool greys he bought at the mall in a regular Jordan box? Fakes in the mall?

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

^^^ I don't know what I like more, the "woman" with the green teeth eating the Munchos or the car driving by opening up the lambo style door ( not a lambo) while driving behind the reporter. There is a whole world I know nothing about. And by the way, why were the cool greys he bought at the mall in a regular Jordan box? Fakes in the mall?

He said they were for his cousin, assuming she has small feet...thats a GS box

Damn it.

I thought I made it through the mayhem...knew it was too good to be true ($160 shipped)

Just recieved SNS email minutes ago. Size 10. Refunded.

WACK

Back
Top Bottom