Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

33326b81540b337f68d61772e36b00e40d6a8701_r.png

Wow this is almost a definite in 6 days
roll.gif

Went to my mom n pops ,they had them for $300 ...looks like I will b waiting on some line da 22n d. They look great in person . Gotta get at least 2 pair.

The prices on the street for these is crazy. I've been all over NYC the past few days searching for my size 14. I already grabbed a pair from calliroots but I'm trying to double up at a reasonable price. Got a pair from the 34th street and 8th ave area in the city on Wed. for what I considered a reasonable price considering the market for these at the moment. 3 stores had them availible for the average price of $300. Now today I did my queens run. Went to the Roosevelt junction area and 3 stores had them even though none had my size. Prices were all around $300. But then I made the mistake of going to the Colissium mall area by Jamaica ave and that's when things got crazy. The lowest price was $330 and that was one spot. Everybody else was talking $350 or $400. It's rough out there. But I did my homework and put niketalks resources to use including the city sneaker guide and things worked out. I've been on here for years, I don't post much but I just wanted to give people in NYC an idea of what it's like out here. Every man for himself. Good luck all.

Originally Posted by Wilt Chamberlain

You guys think its fair to trade a pair of DS OG white/varsity red XII sz 10.5 for these Concords?

Nope. OG White Red XIIs have dropped in demand and in value. I couldnt even sell mines until I dropped them to 90 shipped.

anyone know if there are forum apps for android or ipad so it auto refreshes when people reply? or even ones on the computer.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

is eastbay's gold club worth it?

Been wondering this too, especially when it comes to major releases like this
It's worth it for the shipping alone. And they notify you of certain high profile restocks before throwing them to the beasts.

I will be extending my year in February.

Eastbay as a whole has been real good to me. I've never had a problem with them.

SN: BossPlaya who is that in your avy? I've always wondered.

Originally Posted by BkJay718

The prices on the street for these is crazy. I've been all over NYC the past few days searching for my size 14. I already grabbed a pair from calliroots but I'm trying to double up at a reasonable price. Got a pair from the 34th street and 8th ave area in the city on Wed. for what I considered a reasonable price considering the market for these at the moment. 3 stores had them availible for the average price of $300. Now today I did my queens run. Went to the Roosevelt junction area and 3 stores had them even though none had my size. Prices were all around $300. But then I made the mistake of going to the Colissium mall area by Jamaica ave and that's when things got crazy. The lowest price was $330 and that was one spot. Everybody else was talking $350 or $400. It's rough out there. But I did my homework and put niketalks resources to use including the city sneaker guide and things worked out. I've been on here for years, I don't post much but I just wanted to give people in NYC an idea of what it's like out here. Every man for himself. Good luck all.

SEE THATS THE $@!*$$@@! I KNOW WHAT STORE IN THE COLISEUM YOUR TALKING ABOUT... I WAS ON THE COLISEUM BLOCK A COUPLE DAYS AGO SEARCHING FOR CONCORDS... THE NERVE OF MOFO'S DOUBLING THE PRICE! AGAIN, I DONT MIND PPL MAKING A LIL XTRA BREAD FOR A PRE RELEASE, ITS ALL GOOD... BUT DOUBLE!! NO WAY... IM NOT A SNITCH, BUT PART OF E WANTS TO CALL NIKE AND TELL THEM WHAT THESE STORES ARE CHARGING...

If you don't have at least two lines on hold with Eastbay three minutes prior to the release time you've done it wrong.

Originally Posted by SWADE23

SEE THATS THE $@!*$$@@! I KNOW WHAT STORE IN THE COLISEUM YOUR TALKING ABOUT... I WAS ON THE COLISEUM BLOCK A COUPLE DAYS AGO SEARCHING FOR CONCORDS... THE NERVE OF MOFO'S DOUBLING THE PRICE! AGAIN, I DONT MIND PPL MAKING A LIL XTRA BREAD FOR A PRE RELEASE, ITS ALL GOOD... BUT DOUBLE!! NO WAY... IM NOT A SNITCH, BUT PART OF E WANTS TO CALL NIKE AND TELL THEM WHAT THESE STORES ARE CHARGING...
Im from queens and I could have told u not to go out there the prices are OD and they will sell trust me people will go to the footlocker and jimmy jazz looking to double and triple up and when they cant they will use that extra money to buy from the people on the coliseum block

come the 24th when all stock is gone it's gonna be total carnage..
roll.gif
laugh.gif

i can easily see these fetching 350 real quick.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by Wilt Chamberlain

You guys think its fair to trade a pair of DS OG white/varsity red XII sz 10.5 for these Concords?

Nope. OG White Red XIIs have dropped in demand and in value. I couldnt even sell mines until I dropped them to 90 shipped.
Yes if you are the one giving up the 12s and gaining the 11s. You get the better deal.

Originally Posted by proballer

Stuck on 89 now?

Basically, but if everyone is stuck on page 89 now then the mods must be going back and deleting useless posts to unclog the thread.  If someone is on a higher page than 89-90 though then Yuku must be acting up.

Did anyone who ordered from WG and didnt get a cancellation get any word on their order?

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

Did anyone who ordered from WG and didnt get a cancellation get any word on their order?

For one of my orders yes, no cancellation. Hopefully i wont get one

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

What was the update or are you talking about the original confirmation e-mail after placing the order?

What was the update or are you talking about the original confirmation e-mail after placing the order?
Sorry, no no update. You can probably email them and ask them if your order is good. I order a few, with different accounts and different ship, and they canceled 2 out of 3

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

is eastbay's gold club worth it?

Been wondering this too, especially when it comes to major releases like this
It's worth it for the shipping alone. And they notify you of certain high profile restocks before throwing them to the beasts.

I will be extending my year in February.

Eastbay as a whole has been real good to me. I've never had a problem with them.

SN: BossPlaya who is that in your avy? I've always wondered.

Plus you get a 25% off purchase, excluding new releases and most Jordan's. I almost think they need to hook gold members up with priority ordering (maybe pre-orders) or something. They could ca$h in, ughhum Ray...where u lurkin?

Sorry, no no update. You can probably email them and ask them if your order is good. I order a few, with different accounts and different ship, and they canceled 2 out of 3

Yeah i just emailed them to be sure, hopefully everything is in good order bc my cousin's got cancelled. Whats your timestamp on the order not cancelled?

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by SWADE23

Im from queens and I could have told u not to go out there the prices are OD and they will sell trust me people will go to the footlocker and jimmy jazz looking to double and triple up and when they cant they will use that extra money to buy from the people on the coliseum block

all the indian/arab stores in brooklyn queen and the bronx will be charging the same price 
and the rest of the nyc mom and pop stores are following 

dont forget how these stores rob us 

a shop with a nike account pays $95.40 a pair not counting shipping costs to the store 

and they get some type of discount on top of that from what there yearly volume is 

in defense some of these small nyc stores some have no account and pay a wholesaler about 60% of the box price and the shops are also stuck talking one team jordan shoe for every retro in a full size run 

thats why these stores are stuck selling the team jordan shoe for whole sale price and add the market up to the retro 

but others get the shoes direct from nike 

one store in nyc that looked out for me in the past 2 years had there account in limbo in 2011

so i will not line up and i wanted to make sure i got to pairs 

i paid less then the mark up the mom and pops where charging since i shopped at both places forever but more then i originality wanted to 

Back
Top Bottom