Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

looking at the labels on my CT shipping box, it was sent with EMS global express. it arrived via USPS today and i had to sign for it...

they put the value at GBP220.00 but i wasn't asked to pay any customs fees. perhaps that bill will come later, but we'll see (i had that happen b4 and i didn't pay it and nothing happened)...

Originally Posted by oinker34

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by oinker34

Not sure if I'm late, but I just got this pic from my brother. 2nd chance!
eek.gif

Where this at??

It's at the NEX - The military base - thats why it says you have to have a valid ID.
Which NEX? SD, VA North Island? WHERE!!! 
laugh.gif

I don't think Endclothing is ever going to take my status from pre order to shipped, just give me my money back then

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

looking at the labels on my CT shipping box, it was sent with EMS global express. it arrived via USPS today and i had to sign for it...

they put the value at GBP220.00 but i wasn't asked to pay any customs fees. perhaps that bill will come later, but we'll see (i had that happen b4 and i didn't pay it and nothing happened)...

they valued it at GBP220?  Was that for 2 pairs?  If so, did anyone else order something from CT or euro site that valued it that much?  Custom fees or no?

My tracking also says EMS Global Express.  It should be here 2-3 days. 

Also my NT RD pairs will be here on Friday.   (California btw)

Originally Posted by khmerster

Originally Posted by zmdawg

Originally Posted by flossb15

Received my Urban Industry pair today, look good

Anybody get any updates on OFFSPRING ?

My Offspring order I think was cancelled. Woke up today and the charge from my CC was gone. They also deleted all the discussion off of their FB. Who knows what happened with them.

Checked my account after reading this and I am the opposite. The amount charged to my account has been pending since Thursday, but today its completed and is officially charged.

Keeping my fingers crossed! Since I am one of those that missed out everywhere else.

yea mines the opposite as well, says pending and i have an order number but no shipment and no discussion on FB or Twitter

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Originally Posted by robxdrew

I'm not sure, but didn't Proto get his pairs in from CT already? Go figure. 
laugh.gif
They made the mistake for my two orders.....Got a tracking number for the pre order nothing for the RD order
-Drew

Yeah...

cashm0neyand1: said that more than once already, but it's FALSE.

I ordered from Crooked Tongues and got my shipping confirmation today.  Ordered on RD and it shipped out today (the 28th) with free SNEAKERSAVER option

Just checked the tracking on USPS and the shipping method is EMS EXPRESS.   That means 2-3 days internationally (kinda like priority mail within the states)

Not weeks and weeks/8-11 business days that cashm0neyand1 stated.

sneakersaver is up to 11 business days according to their chart. ( 11 business days is more than 2 weeks, look at the calendar dude). They made a mistake then because express shipping is only for the paid 12 gbp shipping. been ordering from crooked tongues for a long time. they even made a mistake with one of my orders and gave me express shipping when i did not pay for it, and shipped "international mail" with no tracking with another order.

i used sneakersaver for the black cements, it came december 12th, shipped november 25th. dj proto got lucky with his orders like i did, and some of you did too.

Originally Posted by flossb15

Originally Posted by khmerster

Originally Posted by zmdawg

My Offspring order I think was cancelled. Woke up today and the charge from my CC was gone. They also deleted all the discussion off of their FB. Who knows what happened with them.

Checked my account after reading this and I am the opposite. The amount charged to my account has been pending since Thursday, but today its completed and is officially charged.

Keeping my fingers crossed! Since I am one of those that missed out everywhere else.

yea mines the opposite as well, says pending and i have an order number but no shipment and no discussion on FB or Twitter
I had received an email w/ Order# and had pending charges till this morning. I thought I was good after people on FB and on here were saying there charges were dropped. Then I woke up today and they were gone. My order never showed up on the Offspring "My Account" section either. I'm glad I don't have money caught up like people on FNL but dam it'd be nice to at least have some sort of correspondence from them.

OMFG! Just called Nike on some random order and they told me why my Concord order didn't go through. I was like $*#! Hilarious was and easy cop I missed. Just a funny story.

looks like only one order for me right now. just got off the phone and my paypal "pending" order on finishline is going to be released...smh

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Anybody in Cali received their NDC order yet? Patiently waiting but getting a bit anxious at the same time. Really dissapointed they didnt offer free overnight shipping this year.
Not yet...I've been checking my tracking and the only update I have is that they left Memphis yesterday on the departure scan and the expected arrival is Friday...

I am anxious too...me and my brother are waiting on our second pair 
pimp.gif

I'm in the same boat out here in AZ. Mine left Mesquite TX 12:43am 12/28. Supposed to be here Friday. Ugh.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Originally Posted by robxdrew

I'm not sure, but didn't Proto get his pairs in from CT already? Go figure. 
laugh.gif

-Drew

Yeah...

cashm0neyand1: said that more than once already, but it's FALSE.

I ordered from Crooked Tongues and got my shipping confirmation today.  Ordered on RD and it shipped out today (the 28th) with free SNEAKERSAVER option

Just checked the tracking on USPS and the shipping method is EMS EXPRESS.   That means 2-3 days internationally (kinda like priority mail within the states)

Not weeks and weeks/8-11 business days that cashm0neyand1 stated.

sneakersaver is up to 11 business days according to their chart. ( 11 business days is more than 2 weeks, look at the calendar dude). They made a mistake then because express shipping is only for the paid 12 gbp shipping. been ordering from crooked tongues for a long time. they even made a mistake with one of my orders and gave me express shipping when i did not pay for it, and shipped "international mail" with no tracking with another order.

i used sneakersaver for the black cements, it came december 12th, shipped november 25th. dj proto got lucky with his orders like i did, and some of you did too.

Thank you for clearing the confusion Cash. 

Hoping I get lucky with my pair from them. 
ohwell.gif

On a lighter note, I picked up one of my pairs from the PO today and the pair is immaculate. 
pimp.gif

Will take photos and post pics later.

-Drew

All I can say is employees are without a doubt being shady with these small restocks. I witnessed back room nonsense going on. Then they wonder why dudes are spazzing out on them and they " don't get paid enough to deal with this". Put em out and do it the right way.

I called Footaction and the manager says no we sold out and then he says why what size did you need? I was like really $+! does it matter if you sold out

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

UPS just dropped of my 2 pairs of sz 14s from NDC today. They were supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but UPS delivered them a day early. Quality is on point on both pair.

Congrats fellow big footer...I'm waiting on my 15's. They say friday but maybe I'll luck out like you and get them tomorrow!

385159_10100381037075650_20905755_48053505_637425086_n.jpg
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom